Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out (25506 Views)

I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie / Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos / Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by ufotty2001: 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hintona:

So

What is wrong with being single?
Nothing.. please, can you ask me this same question when u get to 35yrs.

1 Like

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by josh6633: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
SurvivorM:
Thanks for this smiley

Can u send me your Facebook name or phone number on my inbox
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by inspectorg(m): 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
IboHausaYoruba:
We men are becoming scarce commodity on daily basis. Any girl that'll toast me now go try before I say yes.
LOL!! Xmas stew induced type....
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by DemMannaScam: 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
A thousand posts in 2 weeks cheesy

E no go beta for joblessness cry

JOBLESSAguero:

Ok?you made no point here man..did you even get the point I was trying to make..?
Note I wouldn't be explaining nothing to you..so you gotta read carefully and relate it to the post not quoting me and typing some pointless comment.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
But she carry back o.

Used to be a fan of ass and all that but ahbobi Don join the vanity executive, so no need.
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Benzemma(m): 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hintona:
Come and force us na angry grin

Modified;

[b][/b]

Nairaland men are so intimidated by my comment. They are even threatening me with Shiloh grin grin

Make I laugh small abeg grin

Very funny gender. Is it by force to ask a man out?

Why is it so hard to admit the truth?
Post your picture let's compare it her own and who is more beautiful.

If you love someone, you walk up to him and tell him like him, it does no crime.

You girls think it's easy toast you people still you girls will look down on us and even insult us if it happened that the guy is not your taste. Is it a sin to tell someone that you don't want him in a matured way and with a good manner?

1 Like

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Uchedizzy(f): 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ok noted
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Benzemma(m): 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
SurvivorM:
Lol I actually asked a guy out before, I like going for what i like but some men mentality is that if you ask them out they have the upper hand in some kind of twisted way and try to use you.
Well long sorry short I dump his ass before he could say jack.
I love myself so much to tolerate bullshit.
In other new somebody should bless me this Christmas kiss

That's the right thing to do. And now did you noticed that it help you to realize that he not the kind of person you expect him to be, if not he would have given a listening ear.

There is nothing much there, if you like a guy, you walk up to him and tell him you love him. If he try to use you play, you walk away immediately.
The way i love and respect girls that walk up to me and tell me how she loved me, is quite different with the way i love those that i toast myself and after doing shakara to me, later come back me. But girls think that all boy are the same. But the thing is if want to do it, do it with someone that has matured mind, not all this small boys that focus all their mind on how to have sex with a girl and shift to the next girl.
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Benzemma(m): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Truth is ALL ladies can actually ask a Man out! They have natural Boldness in dem!

It's Broke or Semi-brokes guys dey do dat Greenlight Sh*t to! undecided
When they see a Yusuf Buhari or Davido Kind of Dude, Ladies woo him straight! cool

Una neva know our Naija Babes o! sad cheesy

And it is our Nigeria boys is making them have that natural boldness that a man must ask them out or toast them. Because the boys had make it look like it's a priority to toast a girl.
If guys show less concerned on the things of girls, then girls will start opening up to them.

2 Likes

Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by dannex4adx(m): 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:

That’s more like it grin. Because if you wait for me to ask you out, you will grow old. We both will grow old just starring at each other.

That's why I am reaching out to you na.
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Doyou2019: 2:29am On Dec 21, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Ok?you made no point here man..did you even get the point I was trying to make..?
Note I wouldn't be explaining nothing to you..so you gotta read carefully and relate it to the post not quoting me and typing some pointless comment.. undecided undecided

Ki lon se ode? Park one side jor. Ignoramus forming woke.
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 21, 2021
Doyou2019:

Ki lon se ode? Park one side jor. Ignoramus forming woke.
You see what I was saying..get and life and stop ranting unnecessarily online..
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Doyou2019: 6:52am On Dec 21, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

You see what I was saying..get and life and stop ranting unnecessarily online..

Piss off! Ode.
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 21, 2021
Doyou2019:

I am a fool..
You are welcome..
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by MisterKennedy(m): 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hintona:
Come and force us na angry grin

Modified;

[b][/b]

Nairaland men are so intimidated by my comment. They are even threatening me with Shiloh grin grin

Make I laugh small abeg grin

Very funny gender. Is it by force to ask a man out?

Hi dear
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by MisterKennedy(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
SmellySperm:
Ladies are now kneeling to propose to men this days. Game plan changed grin
Who else noticed her big bum?proud yanshashian

Lol... Guy you no get sense I swear.
Re: Nazo Ekezie: Stop Throwing Signals To Nigerian Men, Ask Them Out by Ishnlsa(m): 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
I have never been good at understanding women's hints. In 21st century it is quite dangerous for a man to try to decipher those hints because if he gets it wrong, he can be accused of harassment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Late Chaz B's Burial Today / "Delay Is Not Denial" - Linda Ikeji Boasts Of What God Did In Her Life / Photos From Nino Idibia 10th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.