Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State (66284 Views)

See The Plate Of Rice I Bought For #400 / See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k / See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by omoharry(f): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
2021 is called Hardship 101. You guys should get ready for 102 come 2022. Next time you guys will think twice before voting in stupid and wicked leader into power .

1 Like

Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by Ofadaman(m): 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
Rice of 100 naira for this country, where Dem see the money buy the ingredients
Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
Pauldollars:
I recently bought this plate of rice for #100 from a roadside vendor in Bauchi State. Food items in most restaurants and eateries in Bauchi State are still very cheap compared to other parts of the North and Nigeria in general. A well known eatery in Bauchi State: Shukurah restaurant charges N500 only for specially prepared Fried rice, jollof rice, pounded yam, semo with other special exquisite cuisines.

The borders are not closed up North.

1 Like

Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by Mide1data: 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

buhari

HOLY SHIT
He has been a curse to humanity
Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by sevenhundred(m): 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
Pauldollars:
I recently bought this plate of rice for #100 from a roadside vendor in Bauchi State. Food items in most restaurants and eateries in Bauchi State are still very cheap compared to other parts of the North and Nigeria in general. A well known eatery in Bauchi State: Shukurah restaurant charges N500 only for specially prepared Fried rice, jollof rice, pounded yam, semo with other special exquisite cuisines.
this is what you call food? God forbids.

1 Like

Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by Biafrarep(m): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
Aruhbi:
The same Bauchi wey I dey?

N100 food na those roadside Hausa food for Wunti now.

No go buy wetin go give you running stomach oh!

grin grin grin grin
Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by omostar: 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
AKWATGOLD1:
Generally, Middle-belt and North as whole cannot feel hyper inflation on food items because they do farm what they eat but my brother from South-West, South-East and South-South all of us wanted to work in offices like Banks, Oil companies, Government offices and become General Manager despite all this desire by people is Hausa people that still control them in those offices.
Southern Nigera pls lets go back to farming. Na Advise ooooo

Well said. Some in the west has free land in their compounds o but they will not be able to make small garden.
Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by deavicky(m): 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
I see!!!! That is why they don't understand what we are passing through here.
Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by omostar: 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
For my area, dem no dey sell #100 rice sef

The FG do support the Northern Region more in the Agricultural sector.

They need to start supporting Southern Farmers in the production of food crops.
The problem with the south is that our villages are almost going into extinction. Everyone wants to be in the City where they start complaining "food is cost o food is cost o"
I was surprised when I got to know how heavily involved in agriculture the whites are but we find it hard to maintain even backyard garden.
Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by Ayo081(m): 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
You got this for 100 NGN? undecided

You guys are lucky over there undecided
Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by tyup(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Aruhbi:
The same Bauchi wey I dey?
N100 food na those roadside Hausa food for Wunti now.
No go buy wetin go give you running stomach oh!
How life for there boss.....my bro wan redeploy come that side
Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by Hkff: 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Coz they are farmers
Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by deltateam: 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
Pauldollars:

I wonder how that food would taste like.

2 Likes

Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by Feelings79: 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
BabaCommander:

My Benue labourer just went back today. Here in Delta state, we hire them to come and work for us on yearly basis. #150k and feeding for a year. Cheap labour I must say.

Delta state? just yesterday I was with one of my cousins who does menial jobs down there and he was like Delta state is so blessed naturally but just that the people there don't like hard labour because according to him,"they have too much money".He was full of praises for his Delta masters.The money they make there, much as you can see it as small makes alot of difference in their lives.They use it, overtime to permanently establish their lives by marrying and starting a business.I wish you are here to see how everywhere is becoming bubbly as they are returning, infact their coming with money makes everywhere sweet ehn...as in they bring gifts,organize local parties and spend around the village generally,making Christmas feel really like Christmas.Meanwhile,many thanks for your continued hospitality and generosity to them

3 Likes

Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by CaptainAyub: 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
Patrickker:

Which support? I am a northerner who owns my own farms, but I tell you most sincerely that no support comes anywhere. Everybody does it by themselves.
The dams,irrigation projects nko?
Subsidised fertiliser too.
Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by LOVEGINO(m): 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
FarahAideed:
This is garo garo na
ma em sure pass
Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by Adeoye11(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
Which part of Bauchi art thou?

This is not yelwa, gwalameji, rafun zurfi or sabon kaura, because food ain't cheap in those christian-dominated area.

This are the real bauchi niggas..
Food in those mentioned places are truly food not maggi food

2 Likes

Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by Adeoye11(m): 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
muhamadnur:
reporting live from Maiduguri

200 naira one indomie and egg
Baba can I get your contact , mayb we can discuss business for that side
Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
Rollsnjaguar:
You are lucky where you are. The story is not the same for several part of Nigeria.
FACE FACT,IS NOT ABOUT LUCK BUT DOING BUSINESS WITH CONSCIENCE.EAST AND SOURTHERNERS ARE TOO GREEDY FOR GAIN.NA THEM SPOIL NORTHERS WITH GREED ON ARRIVAL
Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by chelseamann(m): 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Sacrifice for the gods
Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by VickyRotex(f): 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
I don't know why I was expecting to see more though
Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by Melaninprincess(f): 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bought a sachet of Nescafe, 70 naira too. Perfect for this weather and I may even win amazing gifts.

Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by zoedew: 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
Rollsnjaguar:
You are lucky where you are. The story is not the same for several part of Nigeria.
Who knows whether he’ll cry “oh God!” with each spoonful he chews! With the insecurity in Bauchi he sure prays the plate of rice won’t be his last meal on earth!!
Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by niel63(m): 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Terrier99:
Dog food

Be grateful you're able to afford what you can.
I was feeding my dogs one Saturday morning, a construction worker walked up to me and said "bros, I use God beg you, the food wey u dey give these dogs so, I know say na kitchen you bring am from... abeg, you fit give me small?...I dey hungry, I neva chop since yesterday and our people neva pay us".

I smiled and said, you won't eat this. I emptied my pocket and gave this guy the cash I had on me and kept just 1k... I'm sure he is older than I am. The guy knelt down and started praying and crying. Immediately, I cautioned him to get up and don't do that again... the money I gave him would feed him for a week or more.
No matter how low it feels and look, never look down on anything.

The only thing I told him was... he should never hesitate to help anyone whenever he feels he's capable.

Well, what am I even saying... e fit be say you be ajebo... you won't recognise real life if you see it. I'm a survivor.

1 Like

Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by Terrier99: 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
niel63:

Be grateful you're able to afford what you can.
I was feeding my dogs one Saturday morning, a construction worker walked up to me and said "bros, I use God beg you, the food wey u dey give these dogs so, I know say na kitchen you bring am from... abeg, you fit give me small?...I dey hungry, I neva chop since yesterday and our people neva pay us".

I smiled and said, you won't eat this. I emptied my pocket and gave this guy the cash I had on me and kept just 1k... I'm sure he is older than I am. The guy knelt down and started praying and crying. Immediately, I cautioned him to get up and don't do that again... the money I gave him would feed him for a week or more.
No matter how low it feels and look, never look down on anything.

The only thing I told him was... he should never hesitate to help anyone whenever he feels he's capable.

Well, what am I even saying... e fit be say you be ajebo... you won't recognise real life if you see it. I'm a survivor.

Thanks man. Learnt a lot from you.
Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by niel63(m): 12:06am On Dec 22, 2021
Terrier99:

Thanks man. Learnt a lot from you.

You're a wise man bro. Thank you too.

We live to learn... death is, when we stop learning.
Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 22, 2021
Melaninprincess:
Bought a sachet of Nescafe, 70 naira too. Perfect for this weather and I may even win amazing gifts.
Be careful the way u consume that shiit.. too much artificial sweeteners. Try dilute it with the real black
Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by balarabe01(m): 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
The Beans can be counted. Lol
E cheap sha.
Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
Adeoye11:

This are the real bauchi niggas..
Food in those mentioned places are truly food not maggi food

For sure for sure
Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by Hassanmaye(m): 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
GonzalezAguero:
This rice plenty oo...
That's the north my place of birth where love exit
Re: N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State by Hassanmaye(m): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
respect80:
I will rather drink garri with salt than eat this rice.
Will you shut

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Just Killed A Civet Within My Compound {Pictures} / Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? / How Fraudsters Manufacture Fake Coca-Cola Products: Be Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.