Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President (39963 Views)

Cameroon Re-Elects 89-Year-Old Marcel Niat Njifenji, As Senate President / 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile / Kentucky Elects Dog Wilbur As Mayor In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by ShitHead(m): 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
That's Tinubu's grand son
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by BlaqJosh: 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Good development
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by treesun: 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

I am not a thug nor election rigger and I'm sure you ain't a thug nor election rigger also, same goes with most of us. As a matter of fact, I know what I'm doing and I believe you know what you are doing also, same with most of us.

But, why will a youth in his right mind be campaigning for a septuagenarian that his brain is somehow outdated to rule him if not a youth that is utterly stupid?

Baba you see that youth above, he's not just stupid, he's mad also angry
Let me comment now.
Most of the youth are pummeled they can not reason for themselves again. So they rather prefer to die as slaves as long as their daily rations are being met!

1 Like

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by cucumbar: 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
This person wey I dey see for picture can’t be less than 50 years old o. Except he is not the elected 35years old we are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by seyz91(m): 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
I tell you
babasolution:
Here 35years old are doing BMC and swagga for ancestors,Nigerians deserve no pity
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by seyz91(m): 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
cry
Onyiiobi7735:
Boric,Latin America's youngest president.
But here in Nigeria, 35 year old people are still fooling around with no sense of purpose and direction in their lives.
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by ButterBurger: 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
Congrats.
It's not about age, it's about leading directly to all objectives of campaign promises. Because even the youth self are corrupt.
Meanwhile Buhari wouldn't have been deemed too old. But a wicked man will always cause more disaster than development.
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by azpekuliar: 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
I am not surprised.
If I am not mistaken this is the same country whose citizens voted overwhelmingly in a referendum to have their military-authored constitution scrapped and rewritten.
In Nigeria we are still being told that political restructuring has several meanings. That the meaning in Merriam Webster dictionary differs from the one in Cambridge dictionary. grin
We have not suffered enough yet. Let's prepare to again vote in another one of two fossilized devils in 2023 that will reinforce the status quo. tongue
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
So the Croat beat the German....
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by seyz91(m): 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
It's saddening cry
BeeBeeOoh:
Isn't it obvious that one country in West Africa has a disaster presently as their president and are even planning to vote in a pro-max disaster as their president come 2023.

And the worst part is that it is the youths who ought to be leaders of tomorrow that are championing the stupidity and nonsensical nonsense angry

Chai embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by chudez0147(m): 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:
But here in Nigeria, 35 year old people are still fooling around with no sense of purpose and direction in their lives.
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

How old was gowon when he ruled Nigeria?
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
treesun:

Let me comment now.
Most of the youth are pummeled they can not reason for themselves again. So they rather prefer to die as slaves as long as their daily rations are being met!

That's stupid in its full glory I swear
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by preshyusufu: 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
babasolution:
Here 35years old are doing BMC and swagga for ancestors,Nigerians deserve no pity

dey carry am for head like world cup grin grin grin
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by seyz91(m): 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Shut up
treesun:

Most time you blame the old; does the youth know what they are doing? Some of them are used as thugs, election riggers!

1 Like

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Perfecttouch(m): 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
babasolution:
just mention name, he no fit do you anything

1 Like

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=108658835]^^^

He is one of the problems bedevilling Africa and Nigeria to be precise ..

It's not about age...
Change your thinking ...
What's America President age ?
Is America and African country?
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by calcal: 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
The 2020 referendum was in response to an anti-inequality social uprising in 2019 that left dozens dead.

and they voted the bloodsucker's government out of power.

so, therefore, my people what are you waiting for?
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by izubext007: 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
Here in Nigeria 40 year old person is jostling and killing people just to be council chairman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
[quote author=bamo1122 post=108660971][/quote]

You are even adding salt to the injury by comparing Joe Bidden and Muhammadu Buhari.

In fact, what you just did now should be added as one of the criminal offence

2 Likes

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Worksunlimited: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

You need help
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Hugotee: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
I don't know what to say. At the age of 35 become a president of a country and people in Nigeria are still talking about BAT 2023.
BAT only fly's at night ,you can not see it during day time. People that eat BAT normally catch it at night too. That BAT must DIE this night. It can't see 2022.

3 Likes

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by goodheart01: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:

Will keep that dirty mouth shut... who and who are the BMC....you people always talk rubbish... you are cursing Nigeria and Nigerians you deserve to be jailed

Zombie spotted... Your zombie alarm don ring

5 Likes

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Opeyemic01: 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
babasolution:

Don't make them cry please...lol

1 Like

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by treesun: 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
seyz91:
Shut up

You need to come to Aliagbo for your dosage!

1 Like

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
babasolution:
BeeBeeOoh:
Isn't it obvious that one country in West Africa has a disaster presently as their president and are even planning to vote in a pro-max disaster as their president come 2023.

And the worst part is that it is the youths who ought to be leaders of tomorrow that are championing the stupidity and nonsensical nonsense angry

Chai embarassed

ButterBurger:
Congrats.
It's not about age, it's about leading directly to all objectives of campaign promises.
Meanwhile Buhari wouldn't have been deemed too old. But a wicked man will always cause disaster than development.

SO, seriously, what are you guys doing about getting into politics so that you can be the first 35 year old to become president of NIgeria?

Apart from complaining and grousing on Nairaland.?

Boric is president of CHile because he went out, joined a political party, and sweated day and night to get there. People like you don't go out, do the hard work, spend the money, and so forth, so that you can become president, and make a change....because really, we are getting tired of Buhari, TInubu, and company, and we want fresh blood.

But no, you guys come here on Niaraland, cry all day long, and on election day, go and vote for the same old, same old. And when a young NIgerian decides to try his hand at campaigning, you people mock him. When some of us tell you about other parties and candidates apart from Jagaban, and Atiku and OBi, and Buhari...you people mock and laugh.

Leave this site, deactivate your account, and go and join a party. Be our country's Boric. Stop complaining about the mannequin in Aso ROck, whom, as much as I regret his being there, at least spent 13 years of his life and money sweating to be there. Many of us just cry and cry on this site about what our leaders should be doing...while we won't go out there and do the hard work.

And don't come singing about Hausas, powerful elites, and so forth will stop any of you. Boric beat an old man who was favored heavily by the elite, and probably by the USA. And it is not like Chile is a perfect country....they have issues aplenty like Nigeria.

NO food for lazy person.

3 Likes

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Dangrace01: 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
[quote author=bamo1122 post=108660971][/quote]

America has a system that works even a cockroach as an American president would still perform better than all African nations.

Nigeria is still under developing and needs a vibrant leader

If i am President of Nigeria ill make sure no one above 40 should lead this country. We need someone active because there's lot of work to be done

1 Like

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
In Nigeria Tinubu wants to become president.
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by neighbourhud: 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
And a certain 'giant of Africa', already malnourished by an ancestor, is trying to sell another ancestor as president in the next election...

What A P athetic C ircumstance undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by SKYHIGHfx: 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
treesun:

Ewooo. You are shaking table!
U meanannabbcgrill,ngpatriot and other resident zombies?
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by samix5050: 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
Our system doesn't allows the youths to have a say in politics, but we can still rise and tell our grandfathers enough is enough, we don't want to be slaves to them anymore

But some youths are useless sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by JaskanFactor: 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
Younger presidents make better puppets for puppet masters.
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Frestuffng: 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Ruling a country no be by been young or old.

Next news
you are just a slave, and will remain a perpetual one.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa / Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover / Army Removes Robert Mugabe From Office As Zimbabwean President, Detain Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.