Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President (39981 Views)

Cameroon Re-Elects 89-Year-Old Marcel Niat Njifenji, As Senate President / 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile / Kentucky Elects Dog Wilbur As Mayor In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Doyin2(m): 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
treesun:

Young brings new ideas!

Self illusion .

What new ideas has Yahaya Bello introduced in governance that older ones like Sanwo Olu,ElRufai,,Zulum,Wike,etc ,never have?

Presidency is not a technical position,it is a leadership position that requires a lot of leadership experience.

Let the young occupy the technical positions,like law making, minister of finance,agric,technology,budget and financial planning,etc.

A 35yr old can only become the CEO of his own or family company, it is very rare to see a 35yr old becoming the CEO of a public or well structured company.You must pass through the ranks and that comes with years of work and leadership experience.
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Jensin543: 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
see below
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by freshalien: 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Ruling a country no be by been young or old.

Next news

Well the person below you took almost all what I wanted to say right out of my mouth. It is people like you that keep ensuring Nigerians are ruled by incompetent, greedy and nepotistic hands.
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
freshalien:

Well the person below you took almost all what I wanted to say right out of my mouth. It is people like you that keep ensuring Nigerians are ruled by incompetent, greedy and nepotistic hands.
Gibberish
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
Frestuffng:
you are just a slave, and will remain a perpetual one.
Gibberish!!

Ruling a country have nothing to do with age. There are youths like Sowore and Moghalu

Nobody is stopping anybody from voting them, so I don't know why all this unnecessary wailing on top my comment.

2 Likes

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by famagusta(m): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
Here 35years old are doing BMC and swagga for ancestors,Nigerians deserve no pity.

I swear. Tinubu, I swear I go truly believe say Nigerians no get sense if that man becomes president in this country.
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by freshalien: 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:

Will keep that dirty mouth shut... who and who are the BMC....you people always talk rubbish... you are cursing Nigeria and Nigerians you deserve to be jailed

Where is the curse in what that person said? You get sense at all so?? Nigerians deserve no pity what so ever because all our problems are caused by our own hands and the solution is right in front of us yet we continually chose to be stupid.
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by famagusta(m): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Isn't it obvious that one country in West Africa has a disaster presently as their president and are even planning to vote in a pro-max disaster as their president come 2023.

And the worst part is that it is the youths who ought to be leaders of tomorrow that are championing the stupidity and nonsensical nonsense angry

Laugh won kill me oo, nairaland people abeg make una free me oo.

Chai embarassed

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by MT: 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

I am not a thug nor election rigger and I'm sure you ain't a thug nor election rigger also, same goes with most of us. As a matter of fact, I know what I'm doing and I believe you know what you are doing also, same with most of us.

But, why will a youth in his right mind be campaigning for a septuagenarian that his brain is somehow outdated to rule him if not a youth that is utterly stupid?

Baba you see that youth above, he's not just stupid, he's mad also angry

And one Joe Biden, the president of the greatest country on earth, in the US is a teenager, right?. Some people just open their mouths to talk gibberish.
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by freshalien: 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:

Shut up that ya gutter mouth there

Na lie e talk? Nigerian continues to remain a shiit hole while its citizens are even been disrespected by tiny Togo and you are here defending stupidity.
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by azpekuliar: 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
chudez0147:

DamnNigga
Isoright!!

How old was gowon when he ruled Nigeria?

He was a coupist. Nobody voted that war criminal into office.

1 Like

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
[quote author=bamo1122 post=108660971][/quote]Some of this people just dull.

I don't know how age go dey affect person in ruling a country.

So far a person is Hale and hearty

1 Like

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by MT: 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Gibberish!!

Ruling a country have nothing to do with age. There are youths like Sowore and Moghalu

Nobody is stopping anybody from voting them, so I don't know why all this unnecessary wailing on top my comment.

So apt. Intelligent contribution
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Ara21(f): 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
Here the lucky 35years old are doing N-Power
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by treesun: 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
Doyin2:

Self illusion .

What new ideas has Yahaya Bello introduced in governance that older ones like Sanwo Olu,ElRufai,,Zulum,Wike,etc ,never have?

African still have some irregular peculiarities!
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by freshalien: 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Gibberish

Deep down, you know I said the truth. If you like come 2023, vote in the next available ancestor, another eight years of suffering loading for you.

1 Like

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by jaxxy(m): 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:
Boric,Latin America's youngest president.
But here in Nigeria, 35 year old people are still fooling around with no sense of purpose and direction in their lives.

The youths are not serious. Most are unserious elements. Neither are they credible.

1 Like

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Frestuffng: 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
it's people like you that will vote Tinubu of 90 years over osinbajo who is young and agile. Silly animals.
DubaiLandLord:
Gibberish!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Brushstrokes20: 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
While brainless buffoons in the shithole are voting and defending doomed ancestors! undecided

Ogun kill any brainless zombie that quotes me!
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
freshalien:

Deep down, you know I said the truth. If you like come 2023, vote in the next available ancestor, another eight years of suffering loading for you.
You just dey talk gibberish for mouth.

Yaya Bello should have turn around Kogi state if nah by age.
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by winner37(m): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
Age is just a number so in affairs i don't consider age .
What matters are :
Experience
Wisdom
Honesty
Knowledge
Communication
Making a difference on his tenure
Putting citizens safety, health and standard if living I
First before his own ..
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Mickeybook(f): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Ruling a country no be by been young or old.

Next news
You can not compare the taste of your dream house with that of your father .... You get it
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by MT: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
jaxxy:

The youths are not serious. Most are unserious elements. Neither are they credible.

We have seen the flashes of the youth already. Bukola Saraki, Dimeji Bankole etc. They are so greedy and selfish. Ruling a country has nothing to do with age.

Stop demonising the elders, you will be one one day.

2 Likes

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
Frestuffng:
it's people like you that will vote Tinubu of 90 years over osinbajo who is young and agile. Silly animals.
You are very daft to say Tinubu is over 90 years.

Tinubu was born in 1952, so far he is Hale and Hearty, then he can contest.

Age has nothing to do with a president leading a country right or wrong.

Yemi Osinbanjo is 64 years old, is a 64 years old man a Youth to you?
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by dammyco(m): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
Congratulations Bro
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by slowice(m): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
Westsiders be looking at boric with corner eye. grin

Swagga till we die grin grin

Make we dey craze dey since we nor wan get mkpoma grin
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by NaijaElba(m): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
babasolution:
Here 35years old are doing BMC and swagga for ancestors,Nigerians deserve no pity

You are too fo.olish to know what's happening. I would have taking your comment serious if you had mentioned how 35 years and the entire Nigeria youths prefer voting for one stewpid BBN than taking there country in their hands.
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
MT:

And one Joe Biden, the president of the greatest country on earth, in the US is a teenager, right?. Some people just open their mouths to talk gibberish.

Please are you comparing JB and MB?
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mickeybook:
You can not compare the taste of your dream house with that of your father .... You get it
This is a senseless talk

The Prime minister of the UAE is 72 years old

Nancy Pelosi is 81 years old

Joe Biden is 79 years old
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
treesun:

https://punchng.com/chile-elects-35-year-old-gabriel-boric-as-president/?amp

Why Nigeria dey try to elect Tinubu after all the trauma we are facing in the hand of Buhari. I know some of you will make mention of Trump and Biden, forgetting the fact that these guys are highly educated. Trump operate his Twitter account by himself, he doesn't need any aid. They can talk to professionals for many hours without the aid of any material but ask Buhari to try that...NEPA go take light. Even the prepared speech he can't even read it let alone to talk on one on one with people. If as a young man and you are still looking for away to elect these old men into power because of the peanut you are getting from them, it means there is something wrong with you. You have sold your future and that of your unborn generation
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Dagger111(m): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
treesun:
Not to young to run.
Lalasticlala!

Shey u just smoked finish when typing this ni?
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Mickeybook(f): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
This is a senseless talk

The Prime minister of the UAE is 72 years old

Nancy Pelosi is 81 years old

Joe Biden is 79 years old
and buhari is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa / Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover / Army Removes Robert Mugabe From Office As Zimbabwean President, Detain Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.