Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,196 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President (39996 Views)

Cameroon Re-Elects 89-Year-Old Marcel Niat Njifenji, As Senate President / 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile / Kentucky Elects Dog Wilbur As Mayor In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by uuzba(m): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
treesun:
Not to young to run.
Lalasticlala!
Only "Not to Young to run?"
Not toe young nko?

grin
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
babasolution:
Here 35years old are doing BMC and swagga for ancestors,Nigerians deserve no pity
Baba na very wicked dust you dey raise so. When those BMC crew go spread like thunder come, we nor dey ooo. Well done

1 Like

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Techguy96(m): 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
treesun:

Let me comment now.
Most of the youth are pummeled they can not reason for themselves again. So they rather prefer to die as slaves as long as their daily rations are being met!
Including you abi?
Abi are u not a Nigeria youth
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by optimusprime2(m): 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Isn't it obvious that one country in West Africa has a disaster presently as their president and are even planning to vote in a pro-max disaster as their president come 2023.

And the worst part is that it is the youths who ought to be leaders of tomorrow that are championing the stupidity and nonsensical nonsense angry

Chai embarassed

To Imagine that young educated people in Nigeria are beating their chests and proudly saying Tinubu is Nigerias next president come 2023, is the one that baffles me...

It bothers me so badly that Nigerians don't even think they need better.

If over 120 Million people have this sort of thinking, then there's no need

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by franxalive(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Isn't it obvious that one country in West Africa has a disaster presently as their president and are even planning to vote in a pro-max disaster as their president come 2023.

And the worst part is that it is the youths who ought to be leaders of tomorrow that are championing the stupidity and nonsensical nonsense angry

Chai embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Peejoeee(m): 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
his hands are small
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by prophetfire: 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
babasolution:
Here 35years old are doing BMC and swagga for ancestors,Nigerians deserve no pity
. And fighting to elect another hospital-depndent ancestor to rape the country further.
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by ArticleBeast: 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
treesun:

Most time you blame the old; does the youth know what they are doing? Some of them are used as thugs, election riggers!
You decided to focus on the negative
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
I hope those maggots here campaigning for a criminal like Tinubu is reading this.
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
babasolution:

Don't mind those maggots campaigning for a criminal.
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:

Will keep that dirty mouth shut... who and who are the BMC....you people always talk rubbish... you are cursing Nigeria and Nigerians you deserve to be jailed

You are a certified psychiatric fool. Ewu
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:

Shut up that ya gutter mouth there

BMC e-rat spotted. Your gullibility is 100% certified.
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by prigoz(m): 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
Here, 35 can only boost of meth, BMC and how many round of sex . Naija wake up
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Wow, the turn up of the people is amazing
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Gunayo(m): 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Chai embarassed

This your comment deserve accolade. I twale for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by fashrola(m): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
35 years as President.... For Naija here dem dey lick Buhari nyash up and down.... Crazy lads
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by micflo28(m): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
A 35 year cannot survive the political complexity of Nigeria. We are too dangerously contrapted that you must see a tribe that stand against him. What we need most now is an igbo president that understands the workings of a 21st century Economy.
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by anyilalaz: 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nnamdi Azikiwa, Ahmadu Bello, Obafemi Awolowo, Samuel Akintola, Michael Okpara, Dennis Osadebay, Anthony Eromosele Enahoro all were younger when they took up leadership positions.

In contemporary Nigeria, the youth have lost that value and touch. Some are still doing thuggery for grandfather's in power. What we see today is array of former cultists in power, former governors in the senate etc

God give us the youth the sense to start somewhere. At least, getting our PVC. Coming out to vote on election day...
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by ImDStar: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
I wish I can copy this and paste on all social media.

Like a youth who cannot think straight for himself... It's so surprising to me, I still can't understand the power behind that.

BeeBeeOoh:

I am not a thug nor election rigger and I'm sure you ain't a thug nor election rigger also, same goes with most of us. As a matter of fact, I know what I'm doing and I believe you know what you are doing also, same with most of us.

But, why will a youth in his right mind be campaigning for a septuagenarian that his brain is somehow outdated to rule him if not a youth that is utterly stupid?

Baba you see that youth above, he's not just stupid, he's mad also angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by whippersnapper(m): 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
Omo 35 year's old in my country still dey do nysc ooh. With the way ASUU dey go strike
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by ImDStar: 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
Baba, let's start reasoning well o, that guy is saying the truth o, why would someone with common sense be drumming support for the likes of Buhari and Tinubu.

Isn't that surprising?
Reason am now.

BlackfireX:

Will keep that dirty mouth shut... who and who are the BMC....you people always talk rubbish... you are cursing Nigeria and Nigerians you deserve to be jailed

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by marsup: 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
Forward thinking people ...... Unlike Nigeria where we have expired greedy men, and youths who lacks focus and morals. Who will redeem Nigeria?
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by papamondico: 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Chile this is country that have the youths at heart not like Nigeria where the old men in politics wants to be in the corridor of power and doesn't want to give the youths in the country a chance
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by dreyboard(m): 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
See better country, unlike one country in west Africa that is ruled by over 90 years old people rotating themselves angry
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by lkillbrokehoes: 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
babasolution:
This will never happen in Africa, never!
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by MrBONE2(m): 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
babasolution:

Daaam it Bwana cheesy

Still My Babu till 3023 cheesy

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by freshalien: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
You just dey talk gibberish for mouth.

Yaya Bello should have turn around Kogi state if nah by age.

Did I say vote in just any young person into power because they are “young”? Make una dey use sense dey talk, abeg!
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by IamCookie(f): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
Na So we go elect Dr Abdulazeez Olajide Adediran(JANDOR), 44 as Lagos State Governor come 2023 under the platform of PDP...
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by millionboi(m): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
Praktikals:
Chile is about the size of meth republic in Nigeria ( aka potopoto republic)
ur papa potopoto
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Praktikals(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
millionboi:
ur papa potopoto
Smiles. tongue
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
freshalien:

Did I say vote in just any young person into power because they are “young”? Make una dey use sense dey talk, abeg!
Gibberish

Alaye swerve jawe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa / Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover / 20 Countries That Owe US Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.