Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) (3356 Views)

My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? / I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian / Nairalanders I Finally Launched The Social Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by ProphetofOdin: 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nice project,

The society has been so unfair to the boy child.

1 Like

Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
ProphetofOdin:
Nice project,
Aunty Charity where ever you are na thunder go fire you for molesting me. It took the grace of God for me to recover from that act. The bi*** did not even offer a condom atleast, When i think of it these days i get very angry.

The society has been so unfair to the boy child.
Exactly!
Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Good job man, keep preaching the truth.
Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by NaWa4Lyf: 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Good job man, keep preaching the truth.
say a chronic irredeemable simp that robs people of their hard earned money and use the proceeds to spend on hoes.
Your end is coming soon

1 Like

Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by Pumpumking: 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

It is finally here after all the barriers we had to go through! 20th Of December was our try again date and this time it worked after 2 failed attempts!

I have been hyping this for a long while now and they have been questions here and there on what i'm planning on putting down here today, well here you go!
I call it THE SAVE HIM PROJECT and it is solely purposed for saving your sons, kid brothers and every other little boy around you from FEMALE S£XUAL MOLESTORS!
If you are reading this right now and you are male, there is a 75% chance that you were used s€xually by an older woman or young lady back when you were too young to know that your genitals had any form of importance. But i ask you today, do you want your son to go through the same fate

The SHP is absolutely FREE by the way!
Still Typing...

angry
Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by Pumpumking: 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

It is finally here after all the barriers we had to go through! 20th Of December was our try again date and this time it worked after 2 failed attempts!

I have been hyping this for a long while now and they have been questions here and there on what i'm planning on putting down here today, well here you go!
I call it THE SAVE HIM PROJECT and it is solely purposed for saving your sons, kid brothers and every other little boy around you from FEMALE S£XUAL MOLESTORS!
If you are reading this right now and you are male, there is a 75% chance that you were used s€xually by an older woman or young lady back when you were too young to know that your genitals had any form of importance. But i ask you today, do you want your son to go through the same fate

The SHP is absolutely FREE by the way!
Still Typing...

gerrrrrrrra raaaaaaa here mennnnnn...u pregggnant rodent.. everyone wants u to leave nairaland!! angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

gerrrrrrrra raaaaaaa here mennnnnn...u pregggnant rodent.. everyone wants u to leave nairaland!! angry

your mum is sick in d head
Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by Pumpumking: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
Johndagr8t:

your mum is sick in d head

Mine or yors? smiley
Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by Enigma2049(m): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
Great work bro. Thanks for the enlightening piece.
Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Enigma2049:
Great work bro. Thanks for the enlightening piece.
You have gotten it?
Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by Mercury12(m): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
I support this. Keep us updated
Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mercury12:
I support this. Keep us updated
Check my signature!
Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
I like this..... this would go a long way in breaking the vicious cycle. Women raise molested and abused male kids but expects them to miraculous transform into sane, consent respecting gentlemen. And when you direct them to analyze the psychological mind of a Rapist they come for your head and tag you a rape apologist.

Then I wonder, how do you curb girl child rape without curbing male molestation first?

Good one Op.

1 Like

Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by Olamilekxy(m): 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nice one op
Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
Olamilekxy:
Nice one op
TRP IS GOLDEN!! Get yours in my signature below!
Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
Palema007:
I like this..... this would go a long way in breaking the vicious cycle. Women raise molested and abused male kids but expects them to miraculous transform into sane, consent respecting gentlemen. And when you direct them to analyze the psychological mind of a Rapist they come for your head and tag you a rape apologist.

Then I wonder, how do you curb girl child rape without curbing male molestation first?

Good one Op.
Thanks so much for the support! Check my signature to get yours now!
Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Thanks so much for the support! Check my signature to get yours now!
Done! I will read and get back to you.

From the preview though, it's very unfortunate to have gone through all that. However it's very commendable that you succeed at fighting your fantasy and urge. If only those who don't have the strength you do.

Good job so far.

1 Like

Re: Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
Palema007:
Done! I will read and get back to you.

From the preview though, it's very unfortunate to have gone through all that. However it's very commendable that you succeed at fighting your fantasy and urge. If only those who don't have the strength you do.

Good job so far.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Married Woman Visits You / He Tattooed My Name On Him, Help !!! / Valentine Special For A Broken Hearted Female Romancelander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.