Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,907 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) (53359 Views)

Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by emmabest2000(m): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
Goodnews

Fat Tithe loading....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Iamdbull: 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dbull on this one!!!

Christ is the way

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Kingosytex(m): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
joshboss:
This kontri na cruise nation

I swear. cheesy
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Terrier99: 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
After that BBC documentary, he needs an alibi.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Deicide: 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
Religion they say is the opium of the masses

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by babyfaceafrica: 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lolz. Sakamaje
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by ckvemgbia(m): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
Even your dressing proof you have encountered a change ...
Congratulations sir

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
Africans are easy to deceive.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by hedonido: 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lol. Christmas joke.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by NobleRace: 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Fruits. That's what matters.
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by BABANGBALI: 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
I thank God for his life. Bola146 is next

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lol Obaseki dealt with this Man sha. na why him humble

5 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Ara21(f): 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
I have nothing to say let Oga Righteousness come and tell us what will now happen to Kabaka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by seyz91(m): 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
I tell you
joshboss:
This kontri na cruise nation
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
floss:
Just for political gain, I bet he wants to create a new image that seems friendly to the people of Edo State before coming out again to contest for governor, he might get it right this time.
has he contested for governorship before?

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by MufasaLion: 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:
As long as he genuiely comes to Jesus Christ, no matter what he has done in the past, Jesus will receive him, clean him up and make him a new creature.
There is Joy in heaven over 1 Sinner that repents, than 99 that see no need of repentance.

If charges are brought against him and he's found guilty, he's gonna go to jail.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by lomprico(m): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
If only he will repent as zaccheus, all na wash
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by everythinggirly(f): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
Contact me for professional MBA and DBA research writing services with Turnitin report. Contact me: https://www.fiverr.com/share/RqV85l
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Sterope(f): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
He committed crimes and sins. His repentance does not absolve him from his crimes and seeking forgiveness from his victims. True justice and forgiveness must acknowledge victims.

IfIPerishIPeris:
As long as he genuiely comes to Jesus Christ, no matter what he has done in the past, Jesus will receive him, clean him up and make him a new creature.
There is Joy in heaven over 1 Sinner that repents, than 99 that see no need of repentance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by NobleRace: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
POLYGAMY:
HOW CAN ANY REASONABLE HUMAN BEING GIVE HIS LIFE TO A FELLOW HUMAN

CHRISTIAN LOGIC: WORSHIP CREATION INSTEAD OF CREATOR

Jesus Christ was a man in His body but God in His Spirit. God became man to save man. This, you cannot understand through logic. It takes the work of the Holy Spirit for anyone to be a Christian. The Holy Spirit would open the eye of your mind so that you can see in spirit what you could not see with your physical eye.

Since you're given to logic. These things are far from you. The spirit realm isn't a logical realm.

5 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by BullyBullies: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
floss:
Just for political gain, I bet he wants to create a new image that seems friendly to the people of Edo State before coming out again to contest for governor, he might get it right this time.

Chairman, are you sure you understand the video ? I want to encourage you to watch again. Tony Kabaka never contested for anything, he was a political thug.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Uyoukowise: 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
JOKE OF THE DAY

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Passionate888: 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
Oshiomole just deceive this guy him go bite more than what he could chew

8 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Welcomme: 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
Obaseki teach this man lesson sorry he run go give him life to Christ

4 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by samonak(m): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
PST Righteousness be like:

5 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Sctests: 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
Him don denounce Egede and korofo?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by kapelvej: 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
I pray the Lord perfects his will
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by kapelvej: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
BullyBullies:

Chairman, are you sure you understand the video ? I want to encourage you to watch again. Tony Kabaka never contested for anything, he was a political thug.
He is Edo state MC oLUOMO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by overseasnbeyond: 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nigerians are easy to deceived with Christ, this man don't give shit to God. The governor of that states had finished him completely, he is only trying to deceive and have a come back with the governor so as to be on good track.
when are you waking up from your slumber Nigerians?

officialwdhtv:
Tony Kabaka gives his life to christ!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m5gg4__wqg

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by BABANGBALI: 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
It’s hard to believe sha

Annie001, mynd44, folake4u, vickyrotex, fatymore, funkebabee, funjosh, bola146 and lalasticlala give your lives to Christ now, no be sey una go see me for heaven eating with Jesus una go come dey shout ojoro ojoro up and down
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Bizibi(m): 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
Story!!!! Na so ize iyamu became a pastor too.... We know the game

Kabaka will contest soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC / 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries / Ibrahim Yibranii Yohana: Bandits Kill Newlywed ArmyCaptain, 3 Soldiers In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.