Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) (53193 Views)

Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
Scam.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Jostoman: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
Borna boy apologize yesterday KABAKA give his life to Christ today. Ok o
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Selfmotivated: 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
officialwdhtv:
Tony Kabaka gives his life to christ!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m5gg4__wqg
Who is Tony Kabaka?
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by gaventa: 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
And all those he has killed and hurt what will happen to them. Una no fit get sense.
IfIPerishIPeris:
As long as he genuiely comes to Jesus Christ, no matter what he has done in the past, Jesus will receive him, clean him up and make him a new creature.
There is Joy in heaven over 1 Sinner that repents, than 99 that see no need of repentance.

4 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:
As long as he genuiely comes to Jesus Christ, no matter what he has done in the past, Jesus will receive him, clean him up and make him a new creature.
There is Joy in heaven over 1 Sinner that repents, than 99 that see no need of repentance.
But he will still bear the consequences of his past actions.
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Rexymania(m): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
Who's he?
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by osazsky(m): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Obaseki thank u for taking this antheist to your church..i see that the pastor is obasekis younger pro..they are 8 families in edo u dont joke with..funny enough i am fortunate to be from one but we nor dey find trouble..kabaka d kid

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by gazza07(m): 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
There's joy in the heaven among all the angels. All glory to God through Christ Jesus

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mc oluomo version of Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by ictplotter(m): 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
Akugbe Venture no pay again. Kabaka will collect his life back from jesus, one he found his political voice again.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by ictplotter(m): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
Icumsa45:
Mc oluomo version of Edo state.
Kabaka strong pass mc olumo. No be small knife dey be wan use off mc olumo that year?

3 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by chloride6: 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hand don touch am

grin
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by oloripeter(m): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
Good hallelujah to the Lord Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m5gg4__wqg
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Spain007(m): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
BanevsJoker:
Where was his life in last week's BBC Documentary?
Mention
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by tnerro1(m): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
After this na house of assembly then House of Representatives, na the pattern grin
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by ValeeLove(m): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
POLYGAMY:
HOW CAN ANY REASONABLE HUMAN BEING GIVE HIS LIFE TO A FELLOW HUMAN

CHRISTIAN LOGIC: WORSHIP CREATION INSTEAD OF CREATOR
*giving your life to" is a figure of speech which means directing your life the route and way another person says. The accurate sentence for the headline is "accepting Christ" or "accepting Christ into his life".

3 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by zigzagluv: 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
bro you are right , this is not the first time
floss:
Just for political gain, I bet he wants to create a new image that seems friendly to the people of Edo State before coming out again to contest for governor, he might get it right this time.
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Babaken(m): 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Naijanascam:
Another strategy grin grin grin
Don't be surprise this guy will stand for governorship tomorrow.
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Goldbw122(m): 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
What I have to say is wonders shall never end .

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by topedoski(m): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hope no be church this wan want open?

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Jokerman(m): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:

What happened to your Righteousness2 pseudonym? cool

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by deardevil(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Well I pity does believing this clown gage his life to christ..... if u have seen this guy at Benin where him and his boys treat people. I remember one time at Rehab lounge at Benin where him and his boys cause heavy fight and flashing his gun, even the owner of the Rehab lounger was hailing him.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Aksnoopy: 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
Werey dey disguise! grin
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Handsum64: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
Africans don't just want to learn
Second coded slavery by way of tithes and offerings
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Payporte: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
kabaka wear suit grin lol. 2023 around the corner.

Werey dy disguise
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by IamANigerianMan: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
God anywhere I have judged people before because of their actions, please, to night I beg to have mercy on me.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Preacherrr(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
READING THROUGH YOUR COMMENTS I SAW HOW FILTHY YOUR SOUL IS. THE LADY WHOSE VOICE CAN BE HEARED IN THE BACKGROUND IS ONLY CELEBRATING THE SALVATION OF SOMEONE WHO OPENLY CAME OUT TO CONFESS AND RECIEVE JESUS AS HIS LORD. BE THERE SAYING SPEWING RUBBISH FROM YOUR BITTER AND FILTHY SOUL UNTIL YOU FINALLY BURN IN HELL. B
MALIGNANTGuest:
It's easier to deceive humans than convince them that they have been deceived.
Most especially women. I won't be surprised when I hear that the Lady whose voice can be loudly heard in the background is already WET.

The LADY won't ask herself,
If APC had won, would the same KABAKA be seen around the corridors of her church?
To Whom Brain Is Given, Common Sense is at Least Expected.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Born2Breed(f): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hand don touch am

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by ediko5(m): 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
After using cultism, thugery and gangsterism to acquire wealth in mega millions. Soon he'll be called to the alter cos I trust some churched.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by ediko5(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
Terrier99:
After that BBC documentary, he needs an alibi.

BBC documentary has nothing to do with his well known involvement in cultism. In Edo state cultism is like church where the pastors are well known, celebrated and consulted by politicians openly.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Sufferingboy(f): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
Another scam,kabaka tony Adun na another strategy you bring so?

We wey dey born and grow for benin know you deep.

Kabaka of Ogbe.

People wey you done fall wetin go happen to their families?

God can not be mocked.

Kabaka is deceiving himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Euegene100001: 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mtcheeewww fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP / Patience Jonathan And Amaechi Pictured Together / Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.