Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? (10742 Views)

Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies / Jamie Foxx & 19 Yr Old Daughter Looking Stunning On The Red Carpet At The Oscars / Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by aribisala0(m): 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2011
why not emulate me. if you have nothing good to say,say nothing.

once again; NOTHING grin grin
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by catso(m): 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2011
Photoshop or no Photoshop, she's simple and lively,

Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by babyme1(f): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2011
I never noticed till now that she has brown eyes. Beautiful lady
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by pek(m): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2011
PHOTOSHOP! Study the pictures well. The Patience i know will never dress like that.
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by ekel101: 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2011
Body magic in action
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2011
woww she's been transformed like a transformer!
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by no1madman(m): 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2011
D beauty don dey there from day 1. . . .una no get fuckin eyes. . .y fuckin now!. . . .
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by spiro4real(f): 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2011
Enemies of progress. Monkey no fine but im mama like am! m sure most of u writing all dz bullshit wowo pass wowo himsef. Abeg make una leave our 1st lady joo. She dey represent anyday, anytym. If u say na lie, post una real poto n let's see angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by favouredjb(f): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2011
looking so graceful,banke meshida at work with the makeup,that been said,dAME the next line of action is polishing your english language
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by JosephJon: 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2011
I don't judge people by their outside look. If she can take care of our country as the NO.1 Lady the way she has taken care of her look and she looks gorgeous i think we will all appreciate her but if in the contrary, i will be the first to damn her.
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by oge4real(f): 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2011
^^I concur.
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by Lolladey(f): 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2011
serious photoshop. not impressed at all cos she does not look like that.
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by snugle: 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2011
Beautiful makeover, Looks befitting a first lady. Its worth commending the efforts of the hands behind this change, which has put our First lady in another light,

, but il always prefer a "Good Engine" and "rough body" to a good body and bad engine,
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by Gbenge77(m): 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2011
You call that stunning?Mtcheeew
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by Somatic(m): 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2011
Patience had always been good looking despite the fat and badt grammar. The nu look while nt xtreme is nyc. Hp her English will sound good too
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by ademolathe(m): 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2011
Amen o
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by MrCork17: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2011
She is Dark skin and she ugly loooky (no oofeinse)
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2011
Makeup by Banke Meshida-Lawal
I read somewhere that she has been appointed the official makeup artist to the First lady cool

Good for her

'
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by Rastamann: 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2011
I like this particular one.
Somebody help!
Im in love with Dame.
OMG im confused
How I wish I can just touch her.

Are you sure you are not day dreaming about another man's wife?
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by MMM2(m): 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2011
na GOD
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by Sunofgod(m): 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2011
Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look?

[size=16pt]The Central Bank of Nigeria[/size]

(It should be obvious -  cheesy)

Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by tpia5: 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2011
ok, now i appreciate the makeover.

is jonathan getting one too?

just curious.
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by supereagle(m): 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2011
Facial Surgery in action.
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by cap28: 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2011
great, now all she needs now is a brain transplant.
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2011
Men Goodluck"s wife is preety.Money good o! cheesy
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by mamagee3(f): 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2011
Patience Jonathan a doctor? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Since when?
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by tpia5: 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2011
^^see why you should cease from attacking people who are upwardly mobile [or even not]?

if patience was one of those women who you constantly open threads to complain about on nl, would she bother giving you any contracts now [but would rather award them to your enemy] even if you begged her.

undecided
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by mamagee3(f): 12:30am On Jun 16, 2011
^^You're speaking in conjectures. . .

I didn't understand a word of what you just typed.

Next time, try aligning your sentences and cease from making run-off sentences then I'll understand you better.

For now, I'm lost at what you're trying to point out.
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by Sibe007(m): 10:35am On Jun 16, 2011
mama-gee:

Patience Jonathan a doctor? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Since when?

Honourary Doctorate Degree, That COuld be given to anyone
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by Sibe007(m): 10:39am On Jun 16, 2011
pek:

PHOTOSHOP! Study the pictures well. The Patience i know will never dress like that.
AND SO WHAT?, Photoshop ur Pictures lets see, Mtchewww
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by Sibe007(m): 10:42am On Jun 16, 2011
yimiton:

These pictures are definitely the work of Photoshop. Anybody can be made to 'APPEAR' great with hair brushed pictures on Photoshop.

Maybe she should focus more on getting a great education and a grasp of the command of the English Language instead of paying some guy to give her superficial looks and bask in the euphoria of the hypocrites that awarded an honorary doctorate degree.  

I Use Photoshop too, Believe Me, who Nor Fine Nor Fine,

Honorary Doctorate degree dey Pain you,
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by Sibe007(m): 11:14am On Jun 16, 2011
TY Bello got the protography job, Banke Meshida Lawal got the Make up Job.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine / Benny And Betty Hairstyles: Trending Hairstyles / Swimsuits Through The Decades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.