Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? (10746 Views)

Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies / Jamie Foxx & 19 Yr Old Daughter Looking Stunning On The Red Carpet At The Oscars / Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by fredice: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2011
if you need a voice coach then call 08062313532
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by EvilBrain1(m): 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2011
aysometin:

Makeup by Banke Meshida-Lawal
I read somewhere that she has been appointed the official makeup artist to the First lady cool

Good for her

'

Official make-up artist? Is it possible that you don't see anything wrong with that? Make up or no, she still looks fat and ugly to me.

Off topic: I wonder if GEJ has a special adviser to clean his p.enis like in Coming to America?
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by Guk: 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2011
Good for the Makeover Artists i.e Photographer(s); Dresser(s); Make Up Artist(s). More money for their labour & High profile reference for their CVs. Governors' wives are waiting for you.

Unneeded publicity for the 1st family at this point in time.

Inappropraite message being conveyed to the public at such a time like this. (Throwing yourselves on glossy pages in flamboyant apparel when 1 square meals are hard to come across is inappropraite. Nigeria needs a well articulated welfarist system & not adhoc executive wives' pet project inaugurated in designer gear from head to toenails) "emperor Nero played the fiddle while Rome was burning"

Thie is still a carry over from the jamboree of electioneering campaign where they had more money than activities. (A war chest running into hundreds of billions was made available to GEJ to procure president)

At this point in time in Nigeria, i would gladly accept a "Mother Theresa" looking 1st Lady speaking in her native dialect & or pidgin english & bn translated than a megalomanic easily impressionable Dame
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by teagurl: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2011
she really looks stunning,
Re: Who’s Behind Dame Goodluck Jonathan Stunning Look? by rully2: 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2011
I think Dame Patience should loose some weight still undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy & Yemi Alade On The Cover Of Accoladez Magazine / Swimsuits Through The Decades / Pageant Ceos Forum Host Industry Night, Honours 5 Outstanding Beauty Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.