Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,974 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

The Best Decision You Took This Year???? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Best Decision You Took This Year???? (16731 Views)

This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning / The First Set Of Lagos Big Boys And The Year They Took This Picture / Fowls Can Be So Dumb..i Took This Video Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Owain: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
[quote author=donemzy115 post=108715128]

Drop me a message on..
Done. Thanks
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Pumpumking: 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nmezor:
its a long story jare. ..He always likes to act like the victim even when he is wrong.

Baby i am inosent untill guiltyly innosent.....please can i kiss u when we link up? cheesy
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by NaijaSumi: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Just go to any bank of ur choice and tell them that you want to open a domiciliary account

Okay... Thanks much... I appreciate
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by NaijaSumi: 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Just go to any bank of ur choice and tell them that you want to open a domiciliary account

What are the benefits and how does it work... A bit of explanation just to have an idea...

Thanks
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by NaijaSumi: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Here in Delta state,there are different micro finance banks that do give out keke to customers,but you'll now be paying back installmentally everyday,for the period of one year...Then, it'll become yours...

Wow! That's quite helpful...
How much is required to pay back daily? Also, can I have some of the names of these microfinance bank, so I can do a check up from my present location.

Thanks a lot... I appreciate
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by NaijaSumi: 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Fapemz:

should you need one, i sell portable Lithium battery inverter and laptop powerbank....080.65.316..307

What's the prize for both... Kindly state the prize here
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
NaijaSumi:

Wow! That's quite helpful...
How much is required to pay back daily? Also, can I have some of the names of these microfinance bank, so I can do a check up from my present location.

Thanks a lot... I appreciate
wetland bank and macrod micro finance bank....3500naira daily
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Chuky7(m): 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
Johndagr8t:
fucking my friend mum
E sweet
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kriss216:
Earlier this year, I made a decision never to listen or read any Motivational quote again.

I thank God i made my decision.
angry grin
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
Johndagr8t:
fucking my friend mum
Blood of Jesus are you serious
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kazeem47:
I stopped listening to "This life I can't kill myself". That song make me to spend my little savings that should have been something meaningful by this December.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
ufotty2001:
Best decision I took this year was to threw away my B.sc and ACA certificate and go into the street to make money
What is ACA
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
slimiyke:
Resigning my appointment unannounced and leaving my Boss frustrated and Switching over to another job....Some of this Italians feel they're god...No time!
Hahahhahahaha
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by XploraBen(m): 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
SimeonOTC:
working for client outside the country..omo, I earned alot..the money change my life small, bought another laptop, a very expensive redmi phone, bought cloths and other stuffgrin and invested in piggyvest. I got over 150k returnsgrin...omo, them arrange this year wait for megrin

If next year better pass this year, it means, I will be opening a business and moving to a new apartmentgrin
Well done bro.

Please in case your foreign client needs an experienced content/article writer, I'm available.

Thanks.
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Fapemz: 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
NaijaSumi:

What's the prize for both... Kindly state the prize here

300wh that can power your laptop for about 10 hours for 55k

480wh, can power pc for more 18hours for 80k

1260wh, can power your pc for 3 days on a single charge, 200k

We also supply them all with intelligent lithium charger that shows red light when charging and green when full as well as laptop connector with multiplug pins
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by ufotty2001: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hassanmaye:

What is ACA
Association of chartered accountant.. am a qualified chartered accountant ICAN

2 Likes

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by donemzy115(m): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
ksly24:

How do I get started in learning it?

Message me on whatsapp
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Nmezor(f): 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Oh! He is one those emotional blackmailer.. I get it.

hope it's nt going to make u feel all males on here are like that.
No not at all...I have some decent male pals here who are super cool...That dude no be am at all...I keep wondering why I ever chatted him with in the first place, but any way he is history now...
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by CHIGIM: 6:35am On Dec 23, 2021
are u sick or its a mistake why are u playing with my name
TruthUntold:

oya quickly change your username to @DailyLies chigim tanjan!
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:28am On Dec 23, 2021
Nmezor:
No not at all...I have some decent male pals here who are super cool...That dude no be am at all...I keep wondering why I ever chatted him with in the first place, but any way he is history now...
Alright..

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Moredays78(m): 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
adaenwa:
2021 my year of wrong decisions. Right from January to December. Thank God for life sha...
. Thats life 4 u. bt dia is lyf, dia is tomorow. dia is hope nd dia is God. cheer up ok.
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by shilenji(m): 11:22am On Dec 24, 2021
Amen,, wasn't really a problem quiting. I have that talent of dropping things I zero my mind at
VickyRotex:
Op being able to quit smoking in the space of 1 year is a big win. Congratulations! I hope you never find a reason to go back there again!

2 Likes

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by VickyRotex(f): 1:03am On Dec 25, 2021
shilenji:
Amen,, wasn't really a problem quiting. I have that talent of dropping things I zero my mind at

Oh that's really good. Unfortunately not everyone can relate to that. I know folks still on their 2nd and 3rd year trying to quit smoking and alcohol. One got through the first year smoke free, resorted to vape in 2nd year and now back to smoking again.

So it's a great feat for you if you ask me! cool
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by OneMarvee(f): 6:40am On Dec 25, 2021
Trying new things. Strenghtening my self-reliance. Sending out those applications and waiting for no one.

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Hybrid600: 6:45am On Dec 28, 2021
Cost determines what you're gonna be powering with the inverter...

NaijaSumi:

How much does this cost please.
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by qtguru(m): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
zakkyzakes:
damnn

How far, any luck with video editing skills ? Cuz I might need extra hands
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by FX2BROWN: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
ford101:
what type of business are you into please
I do a small loan business @ Ikotun, Lagos.
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by charityexplicit(f): 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
uuzba:

Decision?
Abi is it condition you mean?
Losing weight is never hard in this Nigeria.
yes, it was an intentional decision

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by zakkyzakes: 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
qtguru:

How far, any luck with video editing skills ? Cuz I might need extra hands
good lord I'm seeing this just now shocked shocked imma contact you right now sir cry
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Edipet(m): 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
vickyfrancis1:
Learning a skill... though i'm not really grounded but I know about 85% of it...
Haven't started earning Sha but there's a lot of money in it...

What skill am I talking about?
HVAC especially AC...
Have been able to meet lots of big men thus establishing small connection... God bless my Oga. Na God sent he be.
Always ready to guide and correct me.
He respects me not only because am a graduate but for the fact that he has seen and understood what suffering, disappointment and brokenness is all about.
Na only Sapa and hunger Sha but I no mind...
Make I buy tools from now till next year...na serious hustling.

Na still Nairalanders encouraged me last year and I made the decision to start...am happy I did.
Next year I will dive into digital skills (evening learning things and self learning).
The key to acquiring a skill is perseverance, humility and steadfastness.
Because there are times when some of the uneducated technicians in our line of business would make subtle remarks aimed at ridiculing me or my efforts, I go just jejely ignore them.
Difference Dy between someone that's educated and an illiterate.
Saw some of the MO they are applying in the system and have already decided to modify most of them.
Make God keep us strong. We'll rejoice Las Las.
this is my skill bro,.. though am not really grandad, i learnt from a road side technician..but really want to know more,..my boss didnt really get enough work on AC, he work more of refrigerator, but eager to learn big system on HVAC
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by vickyfrancis1(m): 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
[quote author=Edipet post=109990799] this is my skill bro,.. though am not really grandad, i learnt from a road side technician..but really want to know more,..my boss didnt really get enough work on AC, he work more of refrigerator, but eager to learn big system on HVAC

Use night plan and watch YouTube videos...that's what I usually do...and
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Edipet(m): 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
[quote author=vickyfrancis1 post=110005683][/quote] thanks bro, where is your location

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jubilation As Zaria Witnesses First Rainfall / Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? / Average Monthly Bills Spent On Subscription/Utilities..!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.