Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

The Best Decision You Took This Year???? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Best Decision You Took This Year???? (16726 Views)

This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning / The First Set Of Lagos Big Boys And The Year They Took This Picture / Fowls Can Be So Dumb..i Took This Video Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by specialmati(m): 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
cool cool cool working on my self

8 Likes

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by hotwax: 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
I ensured I moved to my own house in mowe.

I didn't allow the side talk "what r u going to ogun state to do? That place is far. Me I cannot leave Lagos oo" blahblah

Those people are crying now, house rent is killing.

This is the best decision I made in my entire.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by SimeonOTC(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
working for client outside the country..omo, I earned alot..the money change my life small, bought another laptop, a very expensive redmi phone, bought cloths and other stuffgrin and invested in piggyvest. I got over 150k returnsgrin...omo, them arrange this year wait for megrin

If next year better pass this year, it means, I will be opening a business and moving to a new apartmentgrin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Gavel(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
I think it's to conclude my PhD in Law.

24 Likes

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by jolyment: 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
I decided to build another house. I am so happy, it's a complete project now. All thanks to God

23 Likes

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by NoFucksToGive: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
Quit smoking, quit drinking, quit some stupid associations. Quit being patient with stupid people

22 Likes

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
I commot my parent house

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Daroldigits: 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
Change my career to IT

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by TBadd(m): 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
Stop asking ppl to borrow me money, cos they will still say no...
Learnt to stay on my own...
It’s peaceful that way, to avoid see finish...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by gistmega: 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
There is no best decision without money now. I need to take that decision first before I go tell you. forget this year. focus on next year. fruit no day hide. if you really make good decision, we for see the fruit

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by adaenwa: 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
2021 my year of wrong decisions. Right from January to December. Thank God for life sha...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by OrganicCluster(m): 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
Johndagr8t:
fucking my friend mum

inshaAllah, in differ Nigeria state.

I THOUGHT YOU ARE A KENYAN.
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Help2020: 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
shilenji:
As we begin the countdown to the New Year, I keep reminiscing on how 2021 was spent by me. There are some decisions I regret taking and there are some I am glad to have taken . It's been a tough year tho.

But Quitting smoking was the best decision I took this year tho and it's been effortless judging from the fact that I was nicknamed WIZKHALIFA OF LAGOS(I did them all) due to my smoking prowess,lol.

The second best decision was cutting off some communications( association). Well that's it for me�
Choosing to use stem cell therapy to treat my mum's stroke. If not by now mum wouldn't have been alive.. Best decision ever,not even this year.. Thanks to Obama for supporting scientist to carry out research that gave birth to this medical breakthrough.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Akshow: 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
Living naija!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Ruhamah23(m): 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
I resigned from my job... It was a tough decision but it was the best decision ever

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Dedonrukky: 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
My best decision was my determination to buy a car and I worked hard to get it. Thank you Jesus.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by vickyfrancis1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
Learning a skill... though i'm not really grounded but I know about 85% of it...
Haven't started earning Sha but there's a lot of money in it...

What skill am I talking about?
HVAC especially AC...
Have been able to meet lots of big men thus establishing small connection... God bless my Oga. Na God sent he be.
Always ready to guide and correct me.
He respects me not only because am a graduate but for the fact that he has seen and understood what suffering, disappointment and brokenness is all about.
Na only Sapa and hunger Sha but I no mind...
Make I buy tools from now till next year...na serious hustling.

Na still Nairalanders encouraged me last year and I made the decision to start...am happy I did.
Next year I will dive into digital skills (evening learning things and self learning).
The key to acquiring a skill is perseverance, humility and steadfastness.
Because there are times when some of the uneducated technicians in our line of business would make subtle remarks aimed at ridiculing me or my efforts, I go just jejely ignore them.
Difference Dy between someone that's educated and an illiterate.
Saw some of the MO they are applying in the system and have already decided to modify most of them.
Make God keep us strong. We'll rejoice Las Las.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by qtguru(m): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
My best decision this year was joining the gym, I was a bit lethargic and lazy but joining the gym gave me that breadth breath of fresh air.

My worst decision was helping people anyhow, it led to entitlement issues. So I had to cut them off

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Ofadaman(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
Investing in cryptocurrency

9 Likes

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by juniorstar(m): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
Advancing my knowledge in the world of Defi and sharing the knowledge first with all my family members from the oldest to the youngest. 2022 is going to be another great year. 2021 has really been a game changer.the world is gradually becoming tokenized and many will be left behind.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by nelson1199(m): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
wildikeman:
Deciding to commit suicide next year if things don't pan out well again.

Just hold on a little bit till 2023.
We’re almost at the end of the tunnel smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Harrykn: 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
All my decisions taken this year are the best so far though I haven’t been where I wanted but I can always make amends

2 Likes

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Justinlean02(m): 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
Learning and still acquiring Blockchain technology knowledge, I'll strong advice you to engage in NFT as webs offers amazing opportunity online

Serious minded folks can check out my signature for NFT guide

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
Help2020:
Choosing to use stem cell therapy to treat my mum's stroke. If not by now mum wouldn't have been alive.. Best decision ever,not even this year.. Thanks to Obama for supporting scientist to carry out research that gave birth to this medical breakthrough.

Woow. This is really gladdening and heart-warming. ❤❤❤ I'm happy for you. smiley

ufotty2001:
Best decision I took this year was to threw away my B.sc and ACA certificate and to into the street to make money

LMAO. And it's working for you?

ufotty2001:
The money I make only in this year would have took 1year for me to make it I was working with my certification

The money you made (in) THIS YEAR would have taken you ONE YEAR to make with your certificate? Sorry, I don't understand. Is there any difference??

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by rowlex7(m): 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Resign from factory work of peanut pay. Can't believe I kept enduring for years
Better days ahead come2022 cool

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by trigger11(m): 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
cutting my toxic relationship was the best decision i ever made and also learning how to save no matter how little also i learnt some new programming language as well as a foreign language where also the best decisions i took this year

5 Likes

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
stop drinking beer. omo i thank god for life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by ufotty2001: 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
Best decision I took this year was to threw away my B.sc and ACA certificate and go into the street to make money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mohamizy:
buying an inverter and solar panel, it has helped with my online job and saved me a ton of money
what type o, comma mentor me
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by younglleo: 2:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
Breaking free from relationship!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jubilation As Zaria Witnesses First Rainfall / Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? / Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.