Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

The Best Decision You Took This Year???? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Best Decision You Took This Year???? (16725 Views)

This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning / The First Set Of Lagos Big Boys And The Year They Took This Picture / Fowls Can Be So Dumb..i Took This Video Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Sirchiboy: 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Faceless and genderless dëmøn, the topic reads: 'best decision you took this year.'

Sorry for what again?

What happened?
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
shilenji:
As we begin the countdown to the New Year, I keep reminiscing on how 2021 was spent by me. There are some decisions I regret taking and there are some I am glad to have taken . It's been a tough year tho.

But Quitting smoking was the best decision I took this year tho and it's been effortless judging from the fact that I was nicknamed WIZKHALIFA OF LAGOS(I did them all) due to my smoking prowess,lol.

The second best decision was cutting off some communications( association). Well that's it for me�

I am not counting down neither do I have anything to say about the decisions I have made.

Ultimately, nobody has the right to disturb my progress...... period!
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by shilenji(m): 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
Wonderful and applaudable. I don't know why a lot are scared to try out rising tech. I am happy for you
Help2020:

Choosing to use stem cell therapy to treat my mum's stroke. If not by now mum wouldn't have been alive.. Best decision ever,not even this year.. Thanks to Obama for supporting scientist to carry out research that gave birth to this medical breakthrough.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by shilenji(m): 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mr Ogbeni, no one compelled you to spit trash
HellVictorinho3:

I am not counting down neither do I have anything to say about the decisions I have made.

Ultimately, nobody has the right to disturb my progress...... period!

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by cheque: 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
Purchasing DBA coinz
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Fapemz: 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lilsameey:
My best decision this year was cutting unnecessary people off and becoming a freelancer.

should you need one, i sell portable Lithium battery inverter and laptop powerbank....080.65.316..307
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by iamL(f): 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
Cutting so many persons and focused more on my career and myself. Then I realized that I don't need people I know but strangers.

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by benedictac(f): 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
Giving my life to Jesus Christ

10 Likes

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by SimeonOTC(m): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
how does one invest in piggyvest? Hw much did u invest?.. Hw long does it take to get a return?
I invested about 500k in 4 different platforms, investment to be matured within 6 to 9months or 1year, depending on the investment..one will be matured tomorrow and the other on the 24th.

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Opexzy: 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
spearmintgarden:

Did you mean to write 100%? Or is it really 1000? Can you share ? By that I mean what you did after quitting your former job.

Yeah, It's 1000%... As e shock you naso e shock me too..
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by mascot19(m): 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
My best decision is Me joining (expernaire) as an (affiliate marketer) that has made me average of (200k/week).you can two if you want to change ur financial life,but unless you are ready to put in the work click the link

If you want to earn legitimate money online via affiliate marketing click the link ��

https:///33mTptN or 090436994372

if you are lazy and don't want to put in the work please don't click.
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Sirchiboy:
What happened?

What happened what?? Abi iru ki leleyi bayi nitori oloun??
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by kakaflex(m): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
I took the Decision to settle down.

The Wedding is supposed to be 17th July 2021 but money was issue to me. I didn't give up. I prayed to God and boom, God made ways financially.

4 Likes

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
FX2BROWN:
The best decision I took this year was resigning my appointment wit GABYSN PEYZ LTD, a useless company @ Surulere, started my business to the praise & glory of God.

This one is really personal. grin
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by ford101: 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
fineboynl:
Opening a shop. But it has not been easy. Full of regrets and discouragements.

But hoping things get better next year. If it's to pay the rent and others bills first
what type of goods do you sale in your shop

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by ford101: 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
FX2BROWN:
The best decision I took this year was resigning my appointment wit GABYSN PEYZ LTD, a useless company @ Surulere, started my business to the praise & glory of God.
what type of business are you into please
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Mrklemo(m): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
Quiting cigarettes.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by fineboynl(m): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
ford101:
what type of goods do you sale in your shop
wears.
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by olioxx(m): 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
I think I made a lot of decisions.
1. Resigned from my previous job, although the first 2 months I was damn broke, but I got some side gigs that paid me well
2. I decided to start loving myself for who I am.
3. I decided to start actively learning Reverse Engineering which has been my passion for a long time.
4. Decided to start building strategic connections.

2021 is one of the best year of my life. Thank God for life.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Nmezor(f): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
U mean mrcork? As in pumpumking grin
Nope,mrcork na troll now...Some different dude here
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Peterkalio(m): 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
SimeonOTC:
working for client outside the country..omo, I earned alot..the money change my life small, bought another laptop, a very expensive redmi phone, bought cloths and other stuffgrin and invested in piggyvest. I got over 150k returnsgrin...omo, them arrange this year wait for megrin

If next year better pass this year, it means, I will be opening a business and moving to a new apartmentgrin

please show a brother the way... please!!!
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by biddostandard: 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
SimeonOTC:
working for client outside the country..omo, I earned alot..the money change my life small, bought another laptop, a very expensive redmi phone, bought cloths and other stuffgrin and invested in piggyvest. I got over 150k returnsgrin...omo, them arrange this year wait for megrin

If next year better pass this year, it means, I will be opening a business and moving to a new apartmentgrin
I hope God continue to pick out calls bro come show me love this Xmas any amount will be appreciated �
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by adaperry25: 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
Stopped 10 years gambling addiction that made me loss over 40 million naira.
omo...chairmo
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by adaperry25: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
resigned from my toxic job.. though it was my comfort zone but i had to...got certifications too
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by introvertednerd: 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
Focusing on myself and my mental health. Cutting some family members out of my life

3 Likes

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Sirchiboy: 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

What happened what?? Abi iru ki leleyi bayi nitori oloun??
Umu azu na abu mu onu maka ajuju!!!!
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by cooltola(m): 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
CryptoClub2018:
Stopped 10 years gambling addiction that made me loss over 40 million naira.
40 million naira ? That is a lot bro, men I am glad you quit.
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
Sirchiboy:
Umu azu na abu mu onu maka ajuju!!!!

And your point is? You've been quoting me since morning, one sensible thing expected of someone with a brain you've not said.
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Heartdanny(f): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Cutting off unfriendly Friends

1 Like

Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by VickyRotex(f): 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
Op being able to quit smoking in the space of 1 year is a big win. Congratulations! I hope you never find a reason to go back there again!
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by VickyRotex(f): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
Kazeem47:
I stopped listening to "This life I can't kill myself". That song make me to spend my little savings that should have been something meaningful by this December.

Bwahahahaha this is funny grin grin
Re: The Best Decision You Took This Year???? by Sirchiboy: 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

And your point is? You've been quoting me since morning, one sensible thing expected of someone with a brain you've not said.
Mmiri ama efi naya.
Nwaiyi na abu onu maka ajuju.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jubilation As Zaria Witnesses First Rainfall / Most Embarassing Day Of Your Life??? / Four Dead As Explosion Rocks Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.