Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo] (5245 Views)

Why? I'm Going Crazy! [photo] / Men Are Going Crazy Over This Nigerian Lady’s Instagram Photos / "I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo] by shantti(m): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
If you masterbate, stop it
Re: Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo] by Richkid2021(m): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
GodHelpMe1:
Dear nairalanders i have been having this crazy anxiety disorder for the past couple of weeks, and it's really affecting my whole life. I'm having this crazy anxiety this days and it usually become more serious during the evening hours.
And i will start experiencing this fast and pounding heart rate, can't think properly, reduced concentration, slight trembling , restlessness and i feel like i don't have energy, and during the night is hard for me to fall asleep.

What do you guys think could be the solution to this? and it's there anyone that have had such experience before? please share your thoughts cause I'm really scared of this.
if you are serious about this problem chat me up on 08161127336 i have a wonderful solution for you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo] by ThickSharon123(f): 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
GodHelpMe1:
Dear nairalanders i have been having this crazy anxiety disorder for the past couple of weeks, and it's really affecting my whole life. I'm having this crazy anxiety this days and it usually become more serious during the evening hours.
And i will start experiencing this fast and pounding heart rate, can't think properly, reduced concentration, slight trembling , restlessness and i feel like i don't have energy, and during the night is hard for me to fall asleep.

What do you guys think could be the solution to this? and it's there anyone that have had such experience before? please share your thoughts cause I'm really scared of this.

Stop meddling in other people's life, like insulting them, and making fun of them, then you'll be free.

Mind your business.
Re: Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo] by Ojikutumomiage(m): 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
Op try meditation and Yoga

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo] by Lee99: 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
High Blood Pressure
Re: Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo] by Wealthinwealth1: 12:34am On Dec 21, 2021
OP, what you are experiencing is OCD ( obsessive compulsive disorder) it will be like thoughts you dont are coming to your head while you are also trying to shrug it off , when you see something mostly what you dont like, your brain will help u paint it in such a way that it fights a battle of yes or no in your mind and head. Trust me , as much as this little thing J jst mentioned is nonsense to some people who haven't experience it b4, I can categorically tell you its suicidal if you dont have Jesus. I have been there b4 but God saved me.
1) My Gp fell drastically and my mates and lecturers were like asking questions of "what's happening" when one of the best student jst no fit assimilate 4lines again
2) Insomnia i.e loss of sleep, when you have lots of issues in ur head, sleep can not take place, the blood tonic I took from 200l 2nd semester to 500l and extra year without exaggeration will b more than a 2000bottles, different kinds so as not to go lean cos of no sleep.

OP, you can only go out of this if you get delivered, yes oyinbo has a name for it but it goes beyond that. Accept Jesus, go to a deliverance minister and flee sin.

Look back at what uv done , all dis comes most times wen u have sex with a possessed lady, the demonic spirit in her will always torment you and the reason u are seeing this sign is cos your destiny does not tolerate dirty or polluted things. Pray OP pray please and tell God to deliver you himself. Most pipu dont kno wat u passing tru and I pray they dont kno. Pls OP pray oo. I got delivered by using my pastors comb , how did it happen. I ask my pastors child I nid his comb he said, he only had a brush but daddy has comb, with due respect I shrug it off but God told me I should connect to the grace and power in him and from that on, it becomes old things. Pls OP part and ask God for direction

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo] by Zaheertyler(m): 2:41am On Dec 21, 2021
Everybody get solution
Re: Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo] by TheKingssmann: 2:47am On Dec 21, 2021
slickycee:
Avoid soda !!!!
Quit Pepsi, coke and the likes.
When I quit indomie, I noticed it really helped
Monitor and regulate the time you spend on mental simulation.

By these I mean, phone, laptop and Tv .

Practice sitting still and reading a book.

How often do you work out
Do you have healthy relationships with people.

Honestly life is more than just making money and paying bills.

Wellness of body and mind isn't spoken well enough of.
Dear Op you're not alone
You would get through this !!

Try to read something daily.

I mean read something inspiring, something hopeful, something lovely.

If you check online, everywhere is filled with terrible news, negativity has taken over the Internet.

Protect your mental space and reduce informations that don't help you.

In all these, recognize your triggers,
Is it emotional or it's physical.
Know yourself so as to help yourself.

I wish you a peaceful evening

what concerns soda with this?

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo] by femi4: 5:22am On Dec 21, 2021
GodHelpMe1:

See a therapist

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo] by GodHelpMe1: 7:37am On Dec 21, 2021
shantti:

What if the psychiatrist come make the guy mad due to low customer patronage.
Really, they could do that?
Re: Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo] by TONERO500(m): 9:44am On Dec 21, 2021
Bro try getting some exercise and eating foods rich in tryptophan

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo] by GodHelpMe1: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2021
Wealthinwealth1:
OP, what you are experiencing is OCD ( obsessive compulsive disorder) it will be like thoughts you dont are coming to your head while you are also trying to shrug it off , when you see something mostly what you dont like, your brain will help u paint it in such a way that it fights a battle of yes or no in your mind and head. Trust me , as much as this little thing J jst mentioned is nonsense to some people who haven't experience it b4, I can categorically tell you its suicidal if you dont have Jesus. I have been there b4 but God saved me.
1) My Gp fell drastically and my mates and lecturers were like asking questions of "what's happening" when one of the best student jst no fit assimilate 4lines again
2) Insomnia i.e loss of sleep, when you have lots of issues in ur head, sleep can not take place, the blood tonic I took from 200l 2nd semester to 500l and extra year without exaggeration will b more than a 2000bottles, different kinds so as not to go lean cos of no sleep.

OP, you can only go out of this if you get delivered, yes oyinbo has a name for it but it goes beyond that. Accept Jesus, go to a deliverance minister and flee sin.

Look back at what uv done , all dis comes most times wen u have sex with a possessed lady, the demonic spirit in her will always torment you and the reason u are seeing this sign is cos your destiny does not tolerate dirty or polluted things. Pray OP pray please and tell God to deliver you himself. Most pipu dont kno wat u passing tru and I pray they dont kno. Pls OP pray oo. I got delivered by using my pastors comb , how did it happen. I ask my pastors child I nid his comb he said, he only had a brush but daddy has comb, with due respect I shrug it off but God told me I should connect to the grace and power in him and from that on, it becomes old things. Pls OP part and ask God for direction
Ok i will look into this, thanks
Re: Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo] by temielects(m): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2021
All you need is Jesus my dear friend..

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo] by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:27am On Dec 21, 2021
GodHelpMe1:
I'm scared of going there, i heard there are mad people all around there sad
Don’t go there, they will mess you up!

I had this experience in the past and i actually prayed my way out of it. There was a time I felt like my chest was being hit by something very hard and life became really different for me. I told God, enough is enough and prayed my way out of it.
Re: Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo] by Maclink288: 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
Are you having trouble sleeping?
Re: Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo] by GodHelpMe1: 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
Maclink288:
Are you having trouble sleeping?
Yes oh, u have any idea?
Re: Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo] by Maclink288: 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
GodHelpMe1:
Yes oh, u have any idea?
You'd be fine, seems you're worring about something. Relax! I've passed through same
Re: Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo] by GodHelpMe1: 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
Maclink288:

You'd be fine, seems you're worring about something. Relax! I've passed through same
You mean your's is ok now? what did u do, like medication or something?
Just saw your own thread too
Re: Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo] by Maclink288: 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
GodHelpMe1:
You mean your's is ok now? what did u do, like medication or something?
Just saw your own thread too
I just try to live a healthy lifestyle.
Re: Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo] by GodHelpMe1: 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
Maclink288:

I just try to live a healthy lifestyle.
Tips of some of your healthy lifestyle pls
Re: Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo] by Osagbovo2(m): 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
GodHelpMe1:

Brotherly this health issue you talking about is very simple as some of us have experience same before now , truth be told here bros (you know the root cause of your fear and anxiety) stop pretending just like me of those days I visited the hospital daily and the doctor kept telling me bros everything is alright with you but your mind isn't at rest what is the ISSUE!!! I kept telling him I don't know (what a big lie) by the time I realised I was dying slowly by keeping my secret to my self I realised I have to tell myself the truth by confessing my bad deed. Afterwards stories of all bla bla bla I don't know left like flies!!!!!!!! Bros tell yourself the truth and be free!!!!
Re: Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo] by Maclink288: 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
GodHelpMe1:
Tips of some of your healthy lifestyle pls
Get enough sleep
Eat healthy
Exercise regularly
And pray.
Re: Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo] by CruiseCity: 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
All you need is smoke, good fvxck and good music
Re: Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo] by GodHelpMe1: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
CruiseCity:
All you need is smoke, good fvxck and good music
Won't smoking make me go crazy sad
Re: Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo] by Searchingvictor: 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
GodHelpMe1:
Really, they could do that?
Boss, please help me with 1k please. I'm down financially. Please
Re: Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo] by Jerkbaba: 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
Buy multivitamins. Buy vitamin B6 and B12 . They help with anxiety.
Re: Please Help! I'm Going Crazy! [photo] by omotola90(m): 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
slickycee:
Avoid soda !!!!
Quit Pepsi, coke and the likes.
When I quit indomie, I noticed it really helped
Monitor and regulate the time you spend on mental simulation.

By these I mean, phone, laptop and Tv .

Practice sitting still and reading a book.

How often do you work out
Do you have healthy relationships with people.

Honestly life is more than just making money and paying bills.

Wellness of body and mind isn't spoken well enough of.
Dear Op you're not alone
You would get through this !!

Try to read something daily.

I mean read something inspiring, something hopeful, something lovely.

If you check online, everywhere is filled with terrible news, negativity has taken over the Internet.

Protect your mental space and reduce informations that don't help you.

In all these, recognize your triggers,
Is it emotional or it's physical.
Know yourself so as to help yourself.

I wish you a peaceful evening

best comment so far

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Someone Posted About Nurses In Nigeria (pictures) / The Modern Day Girl And Stupidity / Christmas Thread ( Come In And Tell Whats Going On In Your Area )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.