Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar (27667 Views)

The Day Tinubu Won The Election Was May 30, 2022 Not Feb 25,2023- Reno / Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 / Insecurity: Buhari Himself Can’t Retire To Daura In 2023 - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by owagbeba: 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mariangeles:
You endorse Atiku as par who you be na? Owner of Nigeria? Com'on get out!

Na so them polish and repackage baba, sell give us that year, till today, we no see am return.

Tell you what, those who speak and act like they are after your interest, are only after theirs. This dude endorsing Atiku as if Atiku under OBJ addressed any of the issues that plague us.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Echoban: 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
ugodson:
Yes I know am from the east and will like to see an ibo president,but I belive Atiku will do a great job.
And is not by ibo president, We all just need somebody to get the job done that's all

Has he ever done a great job that ure aware of as ab ex Governor and an ex Vice President?? Both 2 term.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by goslowgoslow(m): 12:15am On Dec 21, 2021
Oloriburuku Reno so of all Nigerians you are asking us to vote Atiku your partner in crime. Na today I confirm say your case is beyond psychiatrist.....oloshi!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by tonididdy(m): 12:17am On Dec 21, 2021
Another northerner is a

No
No
No

Even if he has a cross tattoo on his forehead.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by goslowgoslow(m): 12:18am On Dec 21, 2021
na2016:

Call that man whatsoever you like, he is better than your Tinubu. Mind you I am not a northerner. A man who has kept Lagos state in his pockets, shouldn't be given any chance to rule nigeria.
But the same Atiku sold our national properties under BPE and pocket all the money. Nigerians una no get sense at all!

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by ThatFairGuy1: 1:05am On Dec 21, 2021
What are you saying renowned Nairaland canceller
AchalugoNwa:
[/b]

Nairaland is turning to something else

first this guy is clearly breaking rule 19
Same person as ThatFairGuy

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

now he created alternative moniker ThatFairGuy1
but it's against the rules

www.nairaland.com/ThatFairGuy

www.nairaland.com/ThatFairGuy1

in addition to the rule 2 he just broke

cc

Mynd44
lalasticlala
Seun
oam4j

Rule 2 and 19
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Yankee101: 1:12am On Dec 21, 2021
Abdul05:
So Reno omokri..is also among those people who don't support an ibo president in 2023

Biko,
Na wetin ibo people cum do their fellow Nigerians sef ? grin grin No friend at all..

North still better why SS and Sw go follow suit?

Let all the igbos unite first. A divided house cannot stand. Hold your own then call others to support you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by smallsmall: 1:20am On Dec 21, 2021
Mariangeles:

Na so them polish and repackage baba, sell give us that year, till today, we no see am return.

It just shows that afterall, his "Political Hacktivism" is senseless, selfish and all about Money.
The fool should come down to Nigeria to come and vote for Atiku, why is he hiding abroad?

Athefku, Tinubu and their likes have no business with Aso Rock.
We need young, intelligent, honest and vibrant leaders
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by kpajie1: 1:42am On Dec 21, 2021
Reno ure sick pls.come back home mugu

1 Like

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by zomby(m): 1:53am On Dec 21, 2021
Forget basic common sense or a true patriotism, it is all about WHAT IS THERE FOR ME TO GAIN.
I never have any love or respect for this fraud called reno omokri. The dude comes across as a Nigerian sensational, but the truth is, he’s as empty as the rest; he has absolutely nothing to offer.
I see no need for anyone to entertain this fool, please let him go to hell and stay there.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by zomby(m): 1:56am On Dec 21, 2021
May God punish anyone that recommends APC or PDP.
These 2 parties have sucked the blood of Nigeria and Nigerians for too long…it’s time for Nigerians to step up and discover a better way forward. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by daddytime(m): 2:09am On Dec 21, 2021
wink2015:

Your statement makes you look naive

Anyway, this nairaland is a big forum meant to entertain all shades of opinion as long has you remain civil

Kindly look at the subject and Contribute your own opinion.

Stop attacking my person

Stop being lazy.

Read and read

Stop this hit and run comment

If you do not have comment.

Hold your peace

Why the outburst?

I was geniunely intrigued and admiring your deep analysis and prefer to read differing opinions on topics such as this to learn and understand more, the intricacy that "Nigeria" is.

What is the "Naivety" in my submission?

Everybody dey always dey prejudicial and ready to pounce on any mention here whether negative or positive.

One would have expected you in all of your lack of naivety to be able to see beyond the "Are you Reno" question to understand it wasn't meant the way you understood it.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by infogeneral: 2:11am On Dec 21, 2021
If Remo really wants this country to move forward he would never support recycling the old politicians.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by zomby(m): 3:07am On Dec 21, 2021
infogeneral:
If Remo really wants this country to move forward he would never support recycling the old politicians.
Remo just like the rest of the blood suckers only cares about what is there for him and his family to gain.
This is why I still feel that our issues in Nigeria are far more than just the recycled old politicians, as the young politicians and the young activists wanna be are also empty headed with absolutely nothing to offer.
It is all about you chop and I chop.

I hope Remo does something sensible with his Xmas gift from Atiku.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by alen4smith(m): 3:32am On Dec 21, 2021
Mariangeles:

Reno na hustler he wants to cash out big time

1 Like

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Kennyprince: 4:46am On Dec 21, 2021
Divoc19:
I do too.
Atiku and Wike 2023

A thief and a cultist

1 Like

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by oyatz(m): 4:48am On Dec 21, 2021
LegendHero:
Lol.

Eni Eleni. It is time to cash out and all his supporters that he sold the dummy of Northernization for will be confused now.

Well it’s a democracy. He has the right to support anyone and I hope his fellow Atikulators can get to work and stop crying daily about Asiwaju.

By the way, Ohaneze need to write another open letter to Atiku to beg him not to contest because he is the greatest threat to Ibo presidency in 2023 as it stand.

Cc: Asgard73
AuntyVanessa
NnwanyiOgwashi
AsampeteNnwaanyi
PrinceOfLagos
gidgiddy
Penguin2

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Bluntemperor: 4:52am On Dec 21, 2021
Dsalvo:

With not even a single positive achievement throughout his lengthy political career either.

Perhaps what Atiku is most famous for is living lavishly in Dubai for 3 years out of every 4 and then showing up in election year in Nigeria to find any Party he can hijack for another shot at the Presidency.

Imagine folks like Omokri supporting Atiku and then having the nerve to claim 'good governance activists'. All na scam in ScamGeria. Lol

Reno is missing home- as he indirectly wants to come back through back door.
Nothing is dynamic about Atiku.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by oyatz(m): 4:54am On Dec 21, 2021
na2016:

he actually made sense. Instead of Tinubu to rule Nigeria, Atiku should be supported by all

How is Atiku better than Tinubu sir

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by zomby(m): 4:58am On Dec 21, 2021
oyatz:

Tinubu is far better than Atiku sir

This is correct.
But Nigerians move come together and move away from all these blood suckers.
On the other hand, Remo can go straight to hell and stay there.
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Bluntemperor: 5:15am On Dec 21, 2021
wink2015:

Not that Reno Omokri doesn't not want an Igbo man to be President of Nigeria.

Reno being an intelligent man with his experience in government know most northerners will vote for Atiku.

Atiku has business interest in Lagos, port Harcourt, warri etc including other parts of Nigeria

He was a former vice president under Obasanjo.

The northerners that is the northern political elites are strongly against a president from the south east region.

Because of the advantages in terms of population that the north has in swinging the votes including the power of incumbency.

It is obvious the north has the leverage in deciding who become president of Nigeria.

The choice of Atiku for President might be related to Atiku pan Nigeria connection.
He has Yoruba,Igbo and northern wife.

As for the Igbo themselves they are not united.

Open the 2023 presidency to an Igbo born president they will continue to rush in their hundreds to pick up presidential forms.

The Anambra state elections which saw hundreds of aspirant playing do or die to campaign for a single public office and this was the test case of an aspirant who might be day dreaming of contesting the presidency.

The Igbo who join the national party should be comfortable with Atiku as president of Nigeria with Peter Obi as vice president.

It will be a mere wishful thinking for some Igbo to be thinking that 2023 presidency must be given to them on a platter of gold without the Igbo joining a national party to contribute their we quarter.

Apga as a south east party that is even limited to some south eastern states like Anambra state can not sell 2023 presidency to the extent that an Igbo man succeed to become president.

Who knows Peter Obi might succeed Atiku.

For the Yoruba they should know that it is not their turn having ruled Nigeria under Obasanjo government.

But they are bringing Tinubu that Buhari does not like the man Tinubu to succeed him

If it is Prof Yemi Osinbanjo vice president or Babatunde Fashola,works and housing minister, Ekiti state governor,
Kayode Fayemi the south west is putting forward they stand a brighter chance as far as 2023 presidency is concerned.

Tinubu does not stand a chance of becoming president because President Muhammadu Buhari is not comfortable with people nursing restructuring agenda and NADECO agenda.

The recent activities of IPOB which resulted in the burning of police station and the killing of security officers working for different security agencies has worsen the Igbo ability to sell their aspirant candidacy to the north.

The south south region does not have serious presidential aspirant as far as 2023 is concerned.

Ex-President Jonathan has been going to Asorock to lobby Buhari for the 2023 presidential office.

But Buhari does not seem to consider Jonathan aspiration as best for his interest or Nigeria

You were making sense before, until you said ' with their Population'.Nonsense!
Which Population'do North have that is more than the South combined together? Why do you think we don't have Census regularly because of political manipulation!
This is part of gimmicks that the North uses to tie down Nigeria.
If you say- they have geographical Landscape- yes,but most of their places are even arid in nature and the bandits are having a field day.
They just use money to divide the South during elections- because the Southern people loves money and positions than their conscience!
When last did you visit the North and that is why they use direct or indirect ways of remaining in power! When last did you see Atiku or Tinubu condemnation of the chaos and death in Nigeria? They are the same people - APC or PDP,they are just cruising with Nigeria by using money for relevance but God pass them!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by oyatz(m): 5:57am On Dec 21, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

My Yoruba Muslim friend,I didn't watch the video.
Have they finally slash the money for propaganda.
Ss and se will not vote for a Yoruba Muslim.
If you cannot control your greed and envy towards ss and se then we in the entire South will continue to be ruled by northerners.
Simple

You aren't the coordinator of the SS/SE Geo-political zones, so just speak for yourself bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by louqas: 5:59am On Dec 21, 2021
Ugonna62:
Igbo pple are not knwon for supporting incopetent clowns and tribal champions for president,and we will not do so even if the person is our son and he is incopetent,and will import all manner of terrorist groups into igboland to kill our people and bequet us with hunger ,and divide us.but we will vote for you even if ur from Kawura Namoda and you know the job,& have the capacity to unit our pple and provide peace &enabling environment for biz to grow,ur detribalize, and ready to work with capable hands irrespective of their tribe and religion for the good of all Nigerians.we need a man who is prepared to Govern Nig,a man who love the country at this critical time of our history,and honestly that man is Atiku Abubaka.

That was our view and belief in 1999.....but the ibos and northerners think otherwise and voted an incompetent OBJ.
The things is the sole power to make someone a president does not lie with any tribe.....
That said
Why are ibos intimidating everyone and blackmailing other tribes to allow them a shot at the presidency only for them to turn around and endorse Atiku....and folks like you will make comments like above implying that no single iboman has integrity and competence to be president. What a shame. You insult all ibo intellectuals by your comments

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by oyatz(m): 6:01am On Dec 21, 2021
Shokoloko:
I hope Igbos will leave this elections for the other tribes to battle out. We should leave Presidency matters and tackle our governors holding them accountable.
2023 should not concern Igbos

Why?

Most Igbos are sympathizers of the PDP and are rooting for Atiku in 2023.
However if Atiku decides to pick Wike as his running mate, his support and popularity among the Igbos will reduce by 30%.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by oyatz(m): 6:07am On Dec 21, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

After betraying our hero gej and ijaws in the ss.
Let's see how Yoruba vote will make you people president.
Perhaps I'm not Igbo,I no you pictures and will happy everybody hates them.
But instead most people hates afonjas because of their character.

But Atiku worked against GEJ in 2011 by emmerging as the 'North consesus candidate' and in 2015.

I don't know what you mean by 'betraying' GEJ. Who betrayed who and how?

Vote for Atiku in peace and stop sounding dumber than you are by giving unintelligent explanations.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by louqas: 6:15am On Dec 21, 2021
na2016:

Call that man whatsoever you like, he is better than your Tinubu. Mind you I am not a northerner. A man who has kept Lagos state in his pockets, shouldn't be given any chance to rule nigeria.

Id rather vote a man who with Lagos in his pocket made Lagos the 4th biggest economy in Africa.....
Pray tell......what is Atikus achievement?

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by oyatz(m): 6:18am On Dec 21, 2021
Lashist:

Shutup idiot...it doesnt matter how you spell the words, your comment depicts you trust tinubu and is ready to vouch for him about leading naija to whatever promise land you have in your stupid mind...now i ask you, what have you gained personally from him?? How can you trust him so very much about leading Nigerians. I get you prefer a politician over another cus of tribe or religion..its allowed...but what makes you trust tinubu with your life?? Have you gained anything personally from him?? If you have, im sorry for making my comment cheesy but if you haven't, you are so foolish bros and your friends need to talk sense into you

Guy, there's a difference between trusting a politicians with ones life and rooting for that Politician in an election.

If you are a supporter of Atiku, does that mean that you trust Atiku with your life?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by oyatz(m): 6:20am On Dec 21, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
Our brothers From the yeast won't talk now b
Because of hyprocisy but when others show their legitimate right of supporting tinubu is when their ethnic bashing will start as if tinubu has governed their regions before.

Who is more older between tinubu and atiku?
Is atiku chrsitian and tinubu Muslim?

What happen to our brothers sacrifice from East?

Cc: Lashist
Asgard73
AuntyVanessa
PrinceOfLagos
gidgiddy
Penguin2
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Lashist(m): 6:22am On Dec 21, 2021
oyatz:

Guy, there's a difference between trusting a politicians with ones life and rooting for that Politician in an election.

If you are a supporter of Atiku, does that mean that you trust Atiku with your life?
i dont root or trust any of these politician.i cant defend any of them...if i want to vote any, I'd silently do so but coming out online or in public to say i trust or im rooting for any of them is extremely foolish of an average person considering how the country is...its only if you are a family member or a friend to them or they have given you some bribe that it'd make sense. Not to talk of me rooting for these old politicians..anyone that doesnt have a direct link to them but roots or trusts them na pure mumu...lol...keep rooting and trusting them cheesy...some humans never learn
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by oyatz(m): 6:26am On Dec 21, 2021
wink2015:

Not that Reno Omokri doesn't not want an Igbo man to be President of Nigeria.

Reno being an intelligent man with his experience in government know most northerners will vote for Atiku.

Atiku has business interest in Lagos, port Harcourt, warri etc including other parts of Nigeria

He was a former vice president under Obasanjo.

The northerners that is the northern political elites are strongly against a president from the south east region.

Because of the advantages in terms of population that the north has in swinging the votes including the power of incumbency.

It is obvious the north has the leverage in deciding who become president of Nigeria.

The choice of Atiku for President might be related to Atiku pan Nigeria connection.
He has Yoruba,Igbo and northern wife.

As for the Igbo themselves they are not united.

Open the 2023 presidency to an Igbo born president they will continue to rush in their hundreds to pick up presidential forms.

The Anambra state elections which saw hundreds of aspirant playing do or die to campaign for a single public office and this was the test case of an aspirant who might be day dreaming of contesting the presidency.

The Igbo who join the national party should be comfortable with Atiku as president of Nigeria with Peter Obi as vice president.

It will be a mere wishful thinking for some Igbo to be thinking that 2023 presidency must be given to them on a platter of gold without the Igbo joining a national party to contribute their we quarter.

Apga as a south east party that is even limited to some south eastern states like Anambra state can not sell 2023 presidency to the extent that an Igbo man succeed to become president.

Who knows Peter Obi might succeed Atiku.

For the Yoruba they should know that it is not their turn having ruled Nigeria under Obasanjo government.

But they are bringing Tinubu that Buhari does not like the man Tinubu to succeed him

If it is Prof Yemi Osinbanjo vice president or Babatunde Fashola,works and housing minister, Ekiti state governor,
Kayode Fayemi the south west is putting forward they stand a brighter chance as far as 2023 presidency is concerned.

Tinubu does not stand a chance of becoming president because President Muhammadu Buhari is not comfortable with people nursing restructuring agenda and NADECO agenda.

The recent activities of IPOB which resulted in the burning of police station and the killing of security officers working for different security agencies has worsen the Igbo ability to sell their aspirant candidacy to the north.

The south south region does not have serious presidential aspirant as far as 2023 is concerned.

Ex-President Jonathan has been going to Asorock to lobby Buhari for the 2023 presidential office.

But Buhari does not seem to consider Jonathan aspiration as best for his interest or Nigeria.

From the first part of this post: are you saying an igbo candidate can't be elected as president because the Northerners don't want an igbo man?
And if this assertion is true, what makes you think that it will change after 2023?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Lashist(m): 6:28am On Dec 21, 2021
oyatz:

Cc: Lashist
Asgard73
AuntyVanessa
PrinceOfLagos
gidgiddy
Penguin2
Oga please dont mention me in your stupid things...i dont asslick politicians...be it atiku or any pdp person...i am apolitical...you can mention the rest but keep me off your stupid mentions...i dont care about any politician...if you want to keep ur slavery to them, continue...but not every person will be stupid like you are...so kindly edit my name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oladele Ademola Samuel Renovates A Well As His Constituency Project In Ekiti / Two Female Bombers Die In Borno Accidental Explosion / Ministerial Appointment: Amaechi Raises Alarm Over Planned Campaign Of Calumny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.