Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar (27636 Views)

The Day Tinubu Won The Election Was May 30, 2022 Not Feb 25,2023- Reno / Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 / Insecurity: Buhari Himself Can’t Retire To Daura In 2023 - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Reality3080: 8:42am On Dec 21, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Take back illorin if you are not a c leave.
Person wey Dem sieze in land still they talk.
Illorin is very fertile and the fullanis are enjoying it grin grin grin
Maybe you are in Benin republic idp camp typing.
How much can I get Camry 2018 in cotonou,help me confirm.
I will buy you a plate of Amala when I come.
I know you miss Amala and ewedu badly grin grin grin
so this is all u can come up with after u have been beaten in your own arguement ?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by ohil: 8:51am On Dec 21, 2021
No Fulani man again. Instead of Atiku let Nigeria split into 6 countries. Does it mean that we don't have any indigene of Nigeria that is capable.of being the president.
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by na2016: 8:53am On Dec 21, 2021
louqas:

Id rather vote a man who with Lagos in his pocket made Lagos the 4th biggest economy in Africa.....
Pray tell......what is Atikus achievement?

Na this same mentality Una take vote Buhari despite all our talk now see the mess
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by tsdarkside(m): 9:05am On Dec 21, 2021
vote him alone....
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by patpaul: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2021
let me wait till evening to see if my dear Reno will not come out and deny this allegation vehemently!
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by desiredhome: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2021
na2016:

My friend, remain there in your country and cry for Tinubu to be your president for all I care.
Both tinubu and atiku are same Nigerian politicians, that cares less about the people but want to grabb power for there self/selfishness.....so why having headache for the criminal polithiefians
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by pquaver(m): 9:24am On Dec 21, 2021
[quote author=SATANICALLY666 post=108672487][/quote]

Yes another Fulani supporter of APC from futa jallon as their oga calls him but guess what they have no option but to become slaves for him at the right time. Even Emma powerful will release statements in support and temporary Biafra will be forgot until Atiku refuses to cum.. Biafra will live again lol
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Charly68: 9:30am On Dec 21, 2021
The social media politician himself .. I love your consistency in what you believe .
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by pquaver(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Oleee grin
He needs to cash out again grin

Inconsequential 5%er

Words from third class citizen of Nigeria undecided

He is trying to indirectly cover their shame. I love pdp for one thing, it is the party that makes our people eat their vomit publicly.. The made them abuse apc and called them Islamic party and still made same pple to demand presidency ticket from same party. Told them Fulani are bad and evil and still make dem vote Fulanis. Ladies and gentlemen abeg who is the zombie between pdp supporters and pple they actually refer to as zombies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by ThatFairGuy1: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2021
It's a no brainier. We know the real and confused zombie
pquaver:

He is trying to indirectly cover their shame. I love pdp for one thing, it is the party that makes our people eat their vomit publicly.. The made them abuse apc and called them Islamic party and still made same pple to demand presidency ticket from same party. Told them Fulani are bad and evil and still make dem vote Fulanis. Ladies and gentlemen abeg who is the zombie between pdp supporters and pple they actually refer to as zombies?
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by na2016: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2021
desiredhome:

Both tinubu and atiku are same Nigerian politicians, that cares less about the people but want to grabb power for there self/selfishness.....so why having headache for the criminal polithiefians

Everyone as far as Nigeria is concerned wants to grab power for his or her self /selfish reason. A typical Nigerian is selfish, overly religious, and competitive in a negative way. However, vote for the one that will have some conscience to make things better for the ordinary man. With the amount Lagos generates, if Tinubu was a good leader, that place would have been Dubai now. Instead, the old man has succeeded in amassing wealth to himself and his family yet unborn. If you want to vote for him (Tinubu), please do but don't come back and cry like you people did with Buhari.
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by gidado14(m): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2021
[quote author=SATANICALLY666 post=108672487][/quote]

hahaha I know right from time the man na PDP agent I understand the hatred for Buhari, stop confusing and fooling people that you preach.

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2021
AutoBodyParts:

Deji own irks me off. Dude is just out their making money on the plight of Nigerians. That guy na bastard. The idiot supports the Sit At Home in South East and for that I swear to God anywhere I jam am he go collect better beating. Bastard

Deji is a 'morafucker' trust me. Him and others are employed in one of the most profitable get-rich-quick fields in Nigeria aside political office itself. I.e "good governance" activism.

The scam is simple. Approach a money bag like Atiku and become a paid mouthpiece for him. You then focus 24/7 on denigrating, maligning and undermining his political opponents with lies, half-truths, propaganda, duplicity and even open deceit/manipulation of gullible Nigerians.

Go and find out. Deji loves sports cars and the finest luxuries in life while genuine Baba Fela no send bicycle sef or Fendi.

It is only gullible Nigerians who will be taken in by the disgraceful and fraudulent antics of Adeyanju, Omokri etal.

Deji, Omokri and co are no better than corrupt Police bosses and EFCC goons, always extorting others while pretending to be fighting crime, and far worse than the political leaders they attack24/7.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by History555: 11:31am On Dec 21, 2021
omenkaLives:
Dear Igbos, can you see this?

This is the same person that claims he loves Igbos more than anyone else. When he wants to talk about the people shortchanged the most I'm the country, he mentions Igbos. Now, it has come the time to possibly right the wrong, look where he's pointing to- not the East, the NORTH, the same people he says are responsible for all that is wrong with Nigeria!!!

Igbos, use your tongue to count your teeth! We warned you guys about Ffk, we warned you about Reno, but y'all will NEVER listen. You guys are now seeing Sani Bello in the same light, ditto Aisha Yusufu, all because they appear to hate the same man you dispise.

Rubbish talk. The same atiku u claim is corrupt is same person your god and personal saviour buhari allowed to be father of the groom on yusuf buhari wedding. Why don't you confront your god and ask why b4 boring us with gibberish

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Jagunlabiodua: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bastardlyrich:
Instead of a Yoruba Muslim will rule these country before igbos let fulanis or northerners rule forever.
Thank you Reno.
Brave man

Yoruba is the Largest ethnic group in Nigeria and they are practically undefeatable in a presidential election because they are occupying 10 states. Sorry to disappoint you Tinubu and Yorubas don't need Igbos votes but Igbos should be ready for payback after Tinubus victory infact, Yorubas are now the owners of Nigeria take it to the bank. Atiku and Igbos are not welcome to Yorubaland. Yoruba will never allow Fulani or Hausa to rule in 2023, the question is who do they want to rule? They can rule Igbos and others but not anywhere in Yorubaland. 2023 is Yoruba Turn and all Yoruba enemies always perish, lose, fail we in Yorubaland are watching the Igbos keenly in 2023 only a Yoruba president is accepted Yoruba made Yaradua and Goodluck president and now we want to see how Igbos will make Atiku president of igboland not Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
itsme01:
cool

Reno omokirikiri you only have one vote and you dare not come home to cast it because of EFCC

It's time Yorubas still on the fence on SWAGA 2023 to also make up their mind and see what's playing out

Reno omokirikiri claims Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is too old at 69 yet supports Alhaji Atiku Abubakar at 75

Reno Omokirikiri claims Christians should rule after President Buhari because Buhari is going to islamise Nigeria, now he couldn't support Pastor Osinbajo , or Orji Uzor Kalu, Kingsley Moghalu, it's Alhaji Atiku he is endorsing

Same Reno Omokirikiri claims President Buhari is an illiterate dullard for having mons cadet college degree, NDA degree, and US War College Masters yet endorses Alhaji Atiku Abubakar with School of hygiene diploma, and Nigerian Custom training certificate

Anyways who am I to question his choice?!

As for me I gladly stand on Tinubu's mandate BAT2023

What Nigeria needs is the Modern Lagos Governance Template and the Lagos team of Technocrats

Nothing would make me abandon a man with BSC Accounting in Chicago State University , and worked in all top international auditing and Oil firms for a man with shady Nigerian Qouta system Custom certificate

I can't see Lagos State with Lowest unemployment rate, highest GDP, IGR and FDI and pick a President from Adamawa one of the poorest states in Nigeria

God will bless you. Well-said and nothing to add.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola / Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA / Police Evacuates Civil-War Bomb In Enugu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.