Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar (27675 Views)

The Day Tinubu Won The Election Was May 30, 2022 Not Feb 25,2023- Reno / Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 / Insecurity: Buhari Himself Can’t Retire To Daura In 2023 - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Ubanz: 6:30am On Dec 21, 2021
How much did you collect from him, business man.
Don't lie, tell us the truth and give me my share. Shikena

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by ManMountain(m): 6:33am On Dec 21, 2021
Lashist:

Shutup idiot...it doesnt matter how you spell the words, your comment depicts you trust tinubu and is ready to vouch for him about leading naija to whatever promise land you have in your stupid mind...now i ask you, what have you gained personally from him?? How can you trust him so very much about leading Nigerians. I get you prefer a politician over another cus of tribe or religion..its allowed...but what makes you trust tinubu with your life?? Have you gained anything personally from him?? If you have, im sorry for making my comment cheesy but if you haven't, you are so foolish bros and your friends need to talk sense into you

Go and learn from the guy you are replying and the guy rightly below you on how to properly write and paragraph.

Your replies are boring and straining the eyes

1 Like

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Ubanz: 6:35am On Dec 21, 2021
Nothing but envy.
But "que sera sera"
Even SW never believed they could rule Nigeria democratically,Awolowo tried and failed,Abiola tried and died but Obasanjo was used to compensate the SW.

Abdul05:
So Reno omokri..is also among those people who don't support an ibo president in 2023

Biko,
Na wetin ibo people cum do their fellow Nigerians sef ? grin grin No friend at all..

North still better why SS and Sw go follow suit?

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by oyatz(m): 6:41am On Dec 21, 2021
Lashist:

i dont root or trust any of these politician.i cant defend any of them...if i want to vote any, I'd silently do so but coming out online or in public to say i trust or im rooting for any of them is extremely foolish of an average person considering how the country is...its only if you are a family member or a friend to them or they have given you some bribe that it'd make sense. Not to talk of me rooting for these old politicians..anyone that doesnt have a direct link to them but roots or trusts them na pure mumu...lol...keep rooting and trusting them cheesy...some humans never learn

You are making a great error of judgement by thinking that those who campaign for a politician are doing so because they are gaining anything directly from him or they trust him with their lives.

By the way, you need to know that the present condition of Nigeria or any Nation is a consequence of the combined actions or inactions of all the people living in Nigeria or that Nation

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by ManMountain(m): 6:42am On Dec 21, 2021
yorubakid:

What for 2023 and stop crying.. Atiku is coming to challenge tinubu in the pools and I hope yorubas don't protest when they loose in 2023..

Lol! This one is OLODO! Stop discussing politics, go and finish your JAMB

Pools = Polls

Loose = Lose

The correction will assist you in NECO

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Lashist(m): 6:43am On Dec 21, 2021
ManMountain:

Go and learn from the guy you are replying and the guy rightly below you on how to properly write and paragraph.

Your replies are boring and straining the eyes
How many people have you learnt from on this platform? Keep learning from idiots you share same ideology with...my replies arent suppose to make sense to people like you. Im sure you are also BMC cheesy
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Ugonna62: 6:47am On Dec 21, 2021
louqas:

That was our view and belief in 1999.....but the ibos and northerners think otherwise and voted an incompetent OBJ.
The things is the sole power to make someone a president does not lie with any tribe.....
That said
Why are ibos intimidating everyone and blackmailing other tribes to allow them a shot at the presidency only for them to turn around and endorse Atiku....and folks like you will make comments like above implying that no single iboman has integrity and competence to be president. What a shame. You insult all ibo intellectuals by your comments
No, Alex ekwueme could not make it thru the primary in 1999, hence obasanjo,and again obasanjo is never incompetent,he is one of the best so far,like i say igbos like merit and we hav arrays of qualified individuals to put the country on the right track,infact i think its time the rest of the country swallow their greed and ego and look for one of such igboman to come and save the country from drifting .A
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Lashist(m): 6:47am On Dec 21, 2021
oyatz:

You are making a great error of judgement by thinking that those who campaign for a politician are doing so because they are gaining anything directly from him or they trust him with their lives.

By the way, you need to know that the present condition of Nigeria or any Nation is a consequence of the combined actions or inactions of all the people living in Nigeria or that Nation
Jesus...imagine such useless comments..you are making a great error in life to come out openly to be rooting for any politician...any one at all...you are APC and share same ideology...keep up with it but if the person you are rooting for doesnt know you, im sorry you are a mumu...its not nigerian politicians one should be fighting themselves for...this has been said severally on this platform...they dont care about you...they dont know you...you dont matter to them be it your lovely APC or corrupt PDP...if you are a young person and still come out to support politicians when you arent gaining anything directly from them, im sorry for you...you dont ever learn...you won't ever learn. Bro please i abeg you..dont mention me again..i dont want to argue with you..i beg you
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by oyatz(m): 7:09am On Dec 21, 2021
Ubanz:

Nothing but envy.
But "que sera sera"
Even SW never believed they could rule Nigeria democratically,Awolowo tried and failed,Abiola tried and died but Obasanjo was used to compensate the SW.

Every part of Nigeria can and will rule Nigeria if we remain the same country and continue democratic system of Government.

If the military hadn't intervened in Jan,1966 by now we would have become more mature in our democratic culture.

Democracy is a journey and not a destination.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by oyatz(m): 7:10am On Dec 21, 2021
Lashist:

Jesus...imagine such useless comments..you are making a great error in life to come out openly to be rooting for any politician...any one at all...you are APC and share same ideology...keep up with it but if the person you are rooting for doesnt know you, im sorry you are a mumu...its not nigerian politicians one should be fighting themselves for...this has been said severally on this platform...they dont care about you...they dont know you...you dont matter to them be it your lovely APC or corrupt PDP...if you are a young person and still come out to support politicians when you arent gaining anything directly from them, im sorry for you...you dont ever learn...you won't ever learn. Bro please i abeg you..dont mention me again..i dont want to argue with you..i beg you

Bros, stop this your uncouth culture of insulting people while making comments.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by yorubakid: 7:11am On Dec 21, 2021
ManMountain:
[s]

Pools = Polls

Loose = Lose

The correction will assist you in NECO[/s]
The afonja skull miner thinks everyone on this forum is a still a Jambite like him.

Drop your account number,let me send you something to get for your breakfast. I'm sure that you don't something to eat this morning .I don't want to read the news this morning of how an afonja was caught in osun state selling human skull just to get money and buy food..
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by haffaze777(m): 7:13am On Dec 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Oleee grin
He needs to cash out again grin

Inconsequential 5%er

Words from third class citizen of Nigeria undecided

How do you understand that guy? brother u dey try o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Lashist(m): 7:28am On Dec 21, 2021
oyatz:

Bros, stop this your uncouth culture of insulting people while making comments.
Its funny you dont ever learn...i wasnt uncouth to you...now you have seen im neither apc nor pdp, nothing else for you to say cheesy...just know there reasonable youths that dont support what you support...keep fighting for old cargoes...you won't gain anything and you'd suffer for it...im sure you also consider bubu as one of the best things to have happened to naija since you were born cheesy...goodluck
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Lashist(m): 7:33am On Dec 21, 2021
ManMountain:

Pools = Polls

Loose = Lose

The correction will assist you in NECO
Mr paragraph...I'm sure you are still in university since you are insulting people writing neco and jamb...it only means you are just a step ahead of them...while insulting them to go and finish jamb, dont forget you also need to finish schl alive in the midst of cultists and get a good job...supporting buhari, atiku and tinubu online wont give you anything tangible...you need to let them know you so you can gain alot and not the meagre 5k they give to their supporters during campaign...you need to be reminded
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by louqas: 7:38am On Dec 21, 2021
Ugonna62:
No, Alex ekwueme could not make it thru the primary in 1999, hence obasanjo,and[b] again obasanjo is never incompetent,[/b]he is one of the best so far,like i say igbos like merit and we hav arrays of qualified individuals to put the country on the right track,infact i think its time the rest of the country swallow their greed and ego and look for one of such igboman to come and save the country from drifting .A

You are shifting the goal post to accomodate your bias..... Olu Falae was Yale trained economist.....no how is an Obj more competent than him....someone who couldn't complete a 120km lagos ibadan expressway is very incompetent.
If ibos really love merit....they wouldnt vote an Obj over Falae.....

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by ManMountain(m): 7:39am On Dec 21, 2021
Lashist:

[s]Mr paragraph...I'm sure you are still in university since you are insulting people writing neco and jamb...it only means you are just a step ahead of them...while insulting them to go and finish jamb, dont forget you also need to finish schl alive in the midst of cultists and get a good job...supporting buhari, atiku and tinubu online wont give you anything tangible...you need to let them know you so you can gain alot and not the meagre 5k they give to their supporters during campaign...you need to be reminded[/s]

I didn’t bother to read your meaningless rants

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by ManMountain(m): 7:41am On Dec 21, 2021
yorubakid:

[s]The afonja skull miner thinks everyone on this forum is a still a Jambite like him.

Drop your account number,let me send you something to get for your breakfast. I'm sure that you don't something to eat this morning .I don't want to read the news this morning of how an afonja was caught in osun state selling human skull just to get money and buy food..[/s]

Next ..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by ManMountain(m): 7:42am On Dec 21, 2021
Lashist:

[s]How many people have you learnt from on this platform? Keep learning from idiots you share same ideology with...my replies arent suppose to make sense to people like you. Im sure you are also BMC cheesy[/s]

You can’t learn because you are not here to learn but to talk trash

People are learning, networking and making money from this platform but such is not meant for nitwits like you

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Lashist(m): 7:42am On Dec 21, 2021
ManMountain:

I didn’t bother to read your meaningless rants
Lmao...i understand you are a troll but na advice i give you for free o cheesy
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by louqas: 7:43am On Dec 21, 2021
1584four:
[s][/s]

You don wake?

Will soon send you back to your slumber
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by KayCee92(m): 7:43am On Dec 21, 2021
Mariangeles:
You endorse Atiku as par who you be na? Owner of Nigeria? Com'on get out!

Na so them polish and repackage baba, sell give us that year, till today, we no see am return.

No, not as owner of Nigeria. He is an independent citizen that wield a bit of influence. If you read further, you will notice where he urged his supporters to throw their weight behind Atiku. Now, instead of bashing the post and Reno, why not tell Nigerians who you support and call on ur many fans to back u up. I promise, it is legal and no one will ask u any questions. Go ahead. Nigerians are just too emotional. grin
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by ManMountain(m): 7:45am On Dec 21, 2021
Lashist:

[s]Lmao...i understand you are a troll but na advice i give you for free o cheesy[/s]

You are the one trolling, you’ve been trolling here since yesterday without benefiting anyone or anything, no knowledge shared, no knowledge gained! Just a whole lot of wasted time

You need the advice more than anyone here.

Last reply! You can sleep here as usual

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:47am On Dec 21, 2021
Ahmed0336:

I tire o. People wey no get political relevance dey shout. What if Na tambuwal clinch PDP ticket does that mean he will withdraw his support for PDP? I think it's to early.

He’s at liberty to support whom he ‘likes’. You guys pay too much heed to frivolities
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:48am On Dec 21, 2021
fergie001:
Did alert just enter?

Christmas blessing grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by queenesthr(f): 7:53am On Dec 21, 2021
This man does not live in Nigeria. He just wants to transfer those of us who do, to hellfire.

It will not work for him.
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Lashist(m): 8:08am On Dec 21, 2021
ManMountain:

You are the one trolling, you’ve been trolling here since yesterday without benefiting anyone or anything, no knowledge shared, no knowledge gained! Just a whole lot of wasted time

You need the advice more than anyone here.

Last reply! You can sleep here as usual
Hope its your last reply mr troll cheesy. Don't forget asslicking politicians won't benefit your life or anyone around you cheesy
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by AutoBodyParts(m): 8:10am On Dec 21, 2021
Dsalvo:

That is why some of us keep warning Nigerians to use their head and commonsense to beware of so-called activists like Omokri, Adeyanju etal.

They are all paid mercenaries, compromised sycophants and attack dogs for hire.They are working for their own pocket and not the progress of Nigeria or in the best interest of ordinary Nigerians.

This same Omokri worked for Atiku vigorously in 2019 so he is only continuing from where he left things last time.

Deji own irks me off. Dude is just out their making money on the plight of Nigerians. That guy na bastard. The idiot supports the Sit At Home in South East and for that I swear to God anywhere I jam am he go collect better beating. Bastard
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by McEphiks(m): 8:21am On Dec 21, 2021
[quote author=SATANICALLY666 post=108672487][/quote]

Same way Sowore endorsed PMB abi. Las Las na selfish gain
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Successlane: 8:42am On Dec 21, 2021
Dsalvo:

That is why some of us keep warning Nigerians to use their head and commonsense to beware of so-called activists like Omokri, Adeyanju etal.

They are all paid mercenaries, compromised sycophants and attack dogs for hire.They are working for their own pocket and not the progress of Nigeria or in the best interest of ordinary Nigerians.

This same Omokri worked for Atiku vigorously in 2019 so he is only continuing from where he left things last time.

That's just it.

Take them serious at your own peril.

Atiku, can employ all the tricks in the book to destroy the whole system just to get what he wants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Revealed: Real Reasons Buhari Chose His SGF, COS - Nigerian Tribune / Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) / Senator Munir Muse Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.