Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar (27676 Views)

The Day Tinubu Won The Election Was May 30, 2022 Not Feb 25,2023- Reno / Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 / Insecurity: Buhari Himself Can’t Retire To Daura In 2023 - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by desiredhome: 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
na2016:

Everyone as far as Nigeria is concerned wants to grab power for his or her self /selfish reason. A typical Nigerian is selfish, overly religious, and competitive in a negative way. However, vote for the one that will have some conscience to make things better for the ordinary man. With the amount Lagos generates, if Tinubu was a good leader, that place would have been Dubai now. Instead, the old man has succeeded in amassing wealth to himself and his family yet unborn. If you want to vote for him (Tinubu), please do but don't come back and cry like you people did with Buhari.
There's no Nigerian politician that have conscious as far as they are in power we all have that mentality of "it's my turn" meaning it's my turn to loot, and that's the reason election in Nigeria is like a do or die situation......

I wonder what is making you think atiku now have conscience for Nigerian people (lol)......as in atiku didn't amass Nigerian money that will serve him and his entire unborn generation?.......

Talking about coming back to cry..mmmmm, what makes you think things wouldn't have been same if not worst if it were to be the other party?

Mind you, am not in support of either atiku or tinubu........

If there can't be any credible candidate let the military take over because no politician is ready to build our country/economy
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
omenkaLives:
Dear Igbos, can you see this?

This is the same person that claims he loves Igbos more than anyone else. When he wants to talk about the people shortchanged the most I'm the country, he mentions Igbos. Now, it has come the time to possibly right the wrong, look where he's pointing to- not the East, the NORTH, the same people he says are responsible for all that is wrong with Nigeria!!!

Igbos, use your tongue to count your teeth! We warned you guys about Ffk, we warned you about Reno, but y'all will NEVER listen. You guys are now seeing Sani Bello in the same light, ditto Aisha Yusufu, all because they appear to hate the same man you dispise.

Bruv, how many times will we tell 'excitable' IPOBian that other Nigerians just love pressing their mumu button because they understand that Igbos are vainglorious, egotistical, very clannish and the most hateful Nigerians existing?

Just praise an Igbo and massage his ego to see him become your best pal. Similarly, attack the enemy of an Igbo and he is ready to dash you his finest and most accomplished daughter free of charge. Lol.

FFK, Omokri and so many others have done it to Igbos yet they will never learn.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Jagunlabiodua: 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

After betraying our hero gej and ijaws in the ss.
Let's see how Yoruba vote will make you people president.
Perhaps I'm not Igbo,I no you pictures and will happy everybody hates them.
But instead most people hates afonjas because of their character.

Yoruba made GEJ president Yoruba made GEJ vice president even the Atiku you are enslaved to Yoruba made him vice president. Yoruba owns the power in Nigeria. As for voting numbers Nigerians of all tribes believe in Yorubas leadership, they know it's an educated leadership. Now let's talk about numbers no single tribe has more population than Yorubas who are the true owners of Nigeria, Yoruba own the industries, media, banks, jobs, private sector, manufacturing, banking, IGR, entertainment, and also the population all the things you Igbos wished for is with Yorubas we produce president anytime we want lol, Abiola, OBJ, Osinbanjo, and 2023 Tinubu will become president Yoruba, middle belts, and Edo/Delta votes are enough for Yorubaland but don't cry marginalization because Yoruba never forgets. Since you Igbos don't want to be loyal to Yorubas but choose to be enslaved by the North and always trying to drag Yoruba to your slavery which we will never allow better be ready in 2023 to cry marginalization for 8yrs because if Fulani votes Yoruba into power Yoruba will handover to them after Tinubu and Igbo presidency will be in 2045.
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Bastardlyrich: 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jagunlabiodua:

Yoruba made GEJ president Yoruba made GEJ vice president even the Atiku you are enslaved to Yoruba made him vice president. Yoruba owns the power in Nigeria. As for voting numbers Nigerians of all tribes believe in Yorubas leadership, they know it's an educated leadership. Now let's talk about numbers no single tribe has more population than Yorubas who are the true owners of Nigeria, Yoruba own the industries, media, banks, jobs, private sector, manufacturing, banking, IGR, entertainment, and also the population all the things you Igbos wished for is with Yorubas we produce president anytime we want lol, Abiola, OBJ, Osinbanjo, and 2023 Tinubu will become president Yoruba, middle belts, and Edo/Delta votes are enough for Yorubaland but don't cry marginalization because Yoruba never forgets. Since you Igbos don't want to be loyal to Yorubas but choose to be enslaved by the North and always trying to drag Yoruba to your slavery which we will never allow better be ready in 2023 to cry marginalization for 8yrs because if Fulani votes Yoruba into power Yoruba will handover to them after Tinubu and Igbo presidency will be in 2045.
Stop writing trash and mentioning me

Yoruba also owns heaven.nonsense

1 Like

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Jagunlabiodua: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Stop writing trash and mentioning me

Yoruba also owns heaven.nonsense

Yoruba owns Nigeria, Ibadan, Lagos, Ogun revenue is bigger than Nigeria so Yoruba owns Nigeria, Yoruba will become president 2023 if you don't like it go and hug transformers oponu, Atiku will Rule Igbos and Tinubu will rule Yorubas and Yorubaland.
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by oyatz(m): 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lashist:

Its funny you dont ever learn...i wasnt uncouth to you...now you have seen im neither apc nor pdp, nothing else for you to say cheesy...just know there reasonable youths that dont support what you support...keep fighting for old cargoes...you won't gain anything and you'd suffer for it...im sure you also consider bubu as one of the best things to have happened to naija since you were born cheesy...goodluck

What I consider or what I don't consider about Naija is irrelevant.

Try to hold the Government accountable and stop attacking other citizens who you don't even know on a faceless forum.

You don't need to be insulting people and making personal attacks just to express your views. This will not necessarily make Nigeria to be great, make people to believe in what you believe or becomes what you wish them to be.

The world is a complex place and people must have divergent views about everything.
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by pquaver(m): 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
It's a no brainier. We know the real and confused zombie

True zombies actually think the OK people are actually zombies. Just like mad people think normal people are mad.
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Lashist(m): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
oyatz:

What I consider or what I don't consider about Naija is irrelevant.

Try to hold the Government accountable and stop attacking other citizens who you don't even know on a faceless forum.

You don't need to be insulting people and making personal attacks just to express your views. This will not necessarily make Nigeria to be great, make people to believe in what you believe or becomes what you wish them to be.

The world is a complex place and people must have divergent views about everything.
Lol...heard you APC apologist/usher cheesy
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by oyatz(m): 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lashist:

Lol...heard you APC apologist/usher cheesy

I strongly believe that aboutbeing70% of the problems facing Nigeria right now can be solved through proper economic approaches.

Startaigning for the candidate that you think can solve the problems in the land, leave Party matters for members of the parties.
It is possible that he is the one to take Nigeria out of the woods.
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Divoc19(f): 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
Yeah, nobody holy pass
Kennyprince:

A thief and a cultist
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by seunayantokun(m): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
You got this wrong, Reno!
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Ovamboland(m): 10:25am On Dec 22, 2021
Lashist:

Jesus...imagine such useless comments..you are making a great error in life to come out openly to be rooting for any politician...any one at all...you are APC and share same ideology...keep up with it but if the person you are rooting for doesnt know you, im sorry you are a mumu...its not nigerian politicians one should be fighting themselves for...this has been said severally on this platform...they dont care about you...they dont know you...you dont matter to them be it your lovely APC or corrupt PDP...if you are a young person and still come out to support politicians when you arent gaining anything directly from them, im sorry for you...you dont ever learn...you won't ever learn. Bro please i abeg you..dont mention me again..i dont want to argue with you..i beg you

When you support Messi or Ronaldo in soccer it's only because they know you and care about you? Even when you vote for SUG officials, your classmates, they must personally know you or else no vote.
Is this not a backward thought.

In a democracy of 200m people a supposed adult is talking of personal relationship of politicians with each of the citizens as a prerequisite for voting. Are we not seeing one of the reasons we are in this pit?
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Lashist(m): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ovamboland:

When you support Messi or Ronaldo in soccer it's only because they know you and care about you? Even when you vote for SUG officials, your classmates, they must personally know you or else no vote.
Is this not a backward thought.

In a democracy of 200m people a supposed adult is talking of personal relationship of politicians with each of the citizens as a prerequisite for voting. Are we not seeing one of the reasons we are in this pit?
You still dont get it...do you vote for messi and ronaldo anywhere?? Are they in anyway in charge of your resources?? Have ronaldo/messi ruled you before and messed up?? Just imagine the very stupid comparison..you are the only one in the pit for thinking coming out to beat your chest for any politician on any platform. Saying you trust them and what they would do...its only idiots that do that these days...i might do that if the politician is my relative or i am gaining something from him...as long as i don't have any relationship with him directly, i won't come out publicly to talk good about any politician...let their benefactors do that...its your type that see a politician roasting corn and start feeling he/she is the best thing Nigeria can have...if you have chosen that, dont drag others to reason in such a stupid way...enjoy
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Lashist(m): 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
oyatz:

I strongly believe that aboutbeing70% of the problems facing Nigeria right now can be solved through proper economic approaches.

Startaigning for the candidate that you think can solve the problems in the land, leave Party matters for members of the parties.
It is possible that he is the one to take Nigeria out of the woods.
As far as I'm concerned APC/PDP may still keep ruling but i dont have anything good to say about any of their politicians. Everything they do is about their selfish interests. In this case, who do you mean by "he"?? You mean tinubu?? cheesy grin
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by oyatz(m): 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2021
Lashist:

As far as I'm concerned APC/PDP may still keep ruling but i dont have anything good to say about any of their politicians. Everything they do is about their selfish interests. In this case, who do you mean by "he"?? You mean tinubu?? cheesy grin

There are many parties in the country, so there are opportunities to chose from several other alternatives.

I never mentioned any candidate, so you should name your candidate whom you believe can solve the problems and start campaigning for him because someone must become the president and this person is already existing.
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by NaijirianKing: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
This is more

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by NaijirianKing: 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
This is the same attitude
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by NaijirianKing: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2021
The problem

Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by NaijirianKing: 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2021
This is an open secret
Re: 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar by Ugonna62: 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
louqas:

You are shifting the goal post to accomodate your bias..... Olu Falae was Yale trained economist.....no how is an Obj more competent than him....someone who couldn't complete a 120km lagos ibadan expressway is very incompetent.
If ibos really love merit....they wouldnt vote an Obj over Falae.....
competent is not about academic qualifications or certificate,its by character of the individual,remenber you told us in 2015 that Buhari is a foreign trained General in the Army therfor anythin insecurity will be a thing of the past once he is elected president,but ironically we'r in deep mess today securitywise and its only a fool or certified zombies like you that can say and think otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release / Buhari: Chinonso Obasi Reveals Information He Got On President’s Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.