Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Are You Beautiful, Look At This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Beautiful, Look At This (605 Views)

Secrets That Can Get You Beautiful Girlfriend In Less Than 7 Days / I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did / Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Beautiful, Look At This by Mercisharelove(f): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Beauty isn‘t on the outside. Man looks at the outward appearance, while GOD ALMIGHTY looks at the heart. That means the beauty of your thoughts.

You think on those things which are good, wonderful, gracious, pure, helpful and fulfilling.

Get yourself really beautiful, save your spirit, soul and your outward body which men says is beautiful for now. You know what? it‘ll fade away as the wind.

Submit to the highest AUTHORITY right now, don't say I didn't warn you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Beautiful, Look At This by fati2001(m): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
THANK GOODNESS I'M FUGLY

1 Like

Re: Are You Beautiful, Look At This by lilvicky68(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
So what about the ugly ones? grin
Re: Are You Beautiful, Look At This by Mercisharelove(f): 3:41am On Dec 21, 2021
Glorious KING of justice
Re: Are You Beautiful, Look At This by AndersonDyke: 3:51am On Dec 21, 2021
Interesting grin

(1) (Reply)

Here you go. / Oscarvicto Is A Thief And A Scammer / I Used To Be A Very Simple Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.