Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Secrets That Can Get You Beautiful Girlfriend In Less Than 7 Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets That Can Get You Beautiful Girlfriend In Less Than 7 Days (1259 Views)

Meet My Beautiful Girlfriend, Dammy - Phoros / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit / Meet My New Beautiful Girlfriend - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets That Can Get You Beautiful Girlfriend In Less Than 7 Days by Pukkalolo: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
Note: if you below 18 or you are still a "boy" in your way of thinking, please leave this thread.

There's nothing wrong in meeting a cool, classy and beautiful female and making her your girlfriend or wife.... Ignore the other frustrated alpha male wannabes here that thinks otherwise.

I assume that most guys who are reading this post already have their "basics" handle...or at least are working towards getting them handled.

When I say basics, I mean your physical appearance, having a good personality, having ambition regarding your academics, career or finances, etc.

So we won't be covering any aspect of the basics. Our focus will be on just "how you interact with women. or better say, how you woo women."

Typing....

1 Like

Re: Secrets That Can Get You Beautiful Girlfriend In Less Than 7 Days by Pukkalolo: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
Currently, I know there is a woman (or women) you are wooing or chatting with, but the interaction is probably going No where... and it doesn't seem like you have any chance of getting her.

Well, stay calm. Your game with women is about to change...

I'm already quiet popular and known here on nairaland. But if you're not yet familiar with me, I encourage you to read some of my post and see what I'm made of.

let's get started.

Typing....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secrets That Can Get You Beautiful Girlfriend In Less Than 7 Days by KingEarnest(m): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
Following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secrets That Can Get You Beautiful Girlfriend In Less Than 7 Days by Pukkalolo: 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
There are 3 qualities women want in a man....They want:

#1. A man who is busy, productive and has important things going on for him. She doesn't want an unambitious, goalless or jobless fellow who's isn't on to anything in life.

#2. A man who's self-assured, confident and mature in thinking. She doesn't want a shy and fearful dude who doesn't know what he wants and she doesn't want a childish boy.

#3. A man who's fun and engaging. Notice, I didn't say a man that's funny or that can impress her or make her laugh. Only a 'loser' goes about trying to impress women and make them laugh.

You are gonna see how you can demonstrate these 3 qualities while interacting with her.

Typing....

3 Likes

Re: Secrets That Can Get You Beautiful Girlfriend In Less Than 7 Days by Pukkalolo: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
Note: You can apply this knowledge either offline when you meet her in person Or online if you're chatting with her... It doesn't matter.

The first thing is you want to do is, initiate a conversation with her.

Normally, you might want to open the conversation with something like "Hi" or "Hello" or something has simple as that. But I won't advice you to do that. Remember, we said, women want a man who's fun and engaging.

For example, if you're online and you start with, 'Hi' or 'Hello' or something similar to that, she might probably just ignore you because that is so ordinary and common... Every guy is already chatting with her that way

Typing....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secrets That Can Get You Beautiful Girlfriend In Less Than 7 Days by Pukkalolo: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
Here's a more fun and engaging way you can start a conversation with her

For example;

You: "You better be careful... because so many ladies may be seriously envying you... And I think there are two reasons for that."

Woman [laughs]: "ok, so what are the reasons...please tell me?"

You: "the first reason is that you got a tempting eyes, and the second reasons is..."

Woman [laugh]: "you are funny...tell me the second reason."

You: "The second reason might be very surprising to you...are you sure you can handle it."

Woman [smiles]: "tell me...I can handle it."

As you can see, the conversation is fun and engaging now.... She's locked in the conversation...

Here is the next thing you should do....

Typing...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secrets That Can Get You Beautiful Girlfriend In Less Than 7 Days by Snowx: 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
Ok...followng

(1) (Reply)

Concerns About Some Things She Does / Has An Owl Stared At You Before. What Happened Afterwards / She Lied To Her Parents She’s With Me”- Man Recounts Experience With Cheating GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.