Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,783 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) (10067 Views)

Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. / List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by Comedian2019: 9:40am On Dec 21, 2021
ictplotter:
Animal talk don start again. Scam alert!! Those idiots looking for people destinies to subscribe with 2022. I wonder where 31st December cross over night is stated in the bible?

Unfortunately, how many people use their brains to think?
They just want financial breakthrough without hard work.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by Elzazzi: 9:40am On Dec 21, 2021
shigishege:
Even if na one milion make dis man dash me make I take rough 2022.

Just look at your mindset for next year. You still wan rough am. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by Elzazzi: 9:41am On Dec 21, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I really need to attend this, My music career needs prayer

grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by fisayodayo: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Is it an ambition or God called you into it.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by seyz91(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2021
cheesy
Jidemoo:
Thank God say man no be God....if not,we for dey pay for the air that we breathe in
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2021
Awon eyan tb Joshua...they will use philanthropic act to cover your eyes...while they do all the shady stuff through Jesus Christ our Lord

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by NoGirlfriend: 10:27am On Dec 21, 2021
All these god of men eh! dem don start to dey hype 2022. na so dem take hype 2021 until e kom turn to something else
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by Handsum64: 10:29am On Dec 21, 2021
Kowope geng
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by Ramadangcfr(m): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2021
AuntyVanessa1:
I love the man for his philanthropic nature.

It seems Prophets are more philanthropic than pastors, Bishops, reverend.

Late T.B. Joshua comes to mind. God rest his soul.

Bishop Oyedepo be like you can't give God what doesn't cost you anything. That's his preaching everyday. shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin

With the quantum of money he has, Oyedepo is still using church to exploit his church members.
Make una wise you jare!
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by Ramadangcfr(m): 10:58am On Dec 21, 2021
AuntyVanessa1:

Bishop Oyedepo be like you can't give God what doesn't cost you anything. That's his preaching everyday. shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin

With the quantum of money he has, Oyedepo is still using church to exploit his church members.
Make una wise up jare!
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by Preacherrr(m): 10:58am On Dec 21, 2021
THIS YOUR SICKNESS HAS CURE, DON'T DIE IN DARKNESS EMBRACE LIGHT.
AuntyVanessa1:

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by jcent2611: 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
dats my papa...papa i tap from ur grace ohhh.....man of GOD come to heal nigeria today...amen
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by liver123(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
Fake man of God
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by Chno: 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bro i recently listen to your new track, that song wack bro, no offense
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Announces Cross Over Service To 2022 (Video) by Poleski: 5:38am On Dec 22, 2021
From tarrying night to crossover night. Nigerian pastors are crooks! They create these useless programs to extort last money of the year from their dumb followers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Weah96 Challenge. / I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! / Pope Benedict Pardons Ex-butler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.