Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

See Where Your History Belong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Where Your History Belong (322 Views)

The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. / You Belong To The World’s Rarest Personality-type If You Have These Abilities. / Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Where Your History Belong by Mercisharelove(f): 4:01am On Dec 21, 2021
Your actions are your history. What stories are you accomplishing? You can't do it all alone. You need invisible HELPER.

The ONE that can help in the SPIRIT, and soul while you work in the natural. How about that? Praise GOD ALMIGHTY. Hallelujah
Re: See Where Your History Belong by Mercisharelove(f): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
Take care
Re: See Where Your History Belong by Pumpumking: 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mercisharelove:
Your actions are your history. What stories are you accomplishing? You can't do it all alone. You need invisible HELPER.

The ONE that can help in the SPIRIT, and soul while you work in the natural. How about that? Praise GOD ALMIGHTY. Hallelujah

angry
Re: See Where Your History Belong by Pumpumking: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mercisharelove:

^^^^story
Please do u were mini sket & can u twerk? cheesy
Re: See Where Your History Belong by Truvelisback(m): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Pumpumking:

^^^^story
Please do u were mini sket & can u twerk? cheesy
Bro, Keep SIMPing, u won't see her pant.
Re: See Where Your History Belong by Pumpumking: 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Sweeery ignore that small boy dear..so was yor name? smiley
Re: See Where Your History Belong by Pumpumking: 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
Truvelisback:
Bro, Keep SIMPing, u won't see her pant.

Mercisharelove is one of my babe...she all ready promise me some after chrissssmas!!((TRUE STORY)) cheesy
Re: See Where Your History Belong by 2braithe: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Mummy pumpumking said do you wear mini skirt and can you twerk? grin
Re: See Where Your History Belong by Truvelisback(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
Pumpumking:

Mercisharelove is one of my babe...she all ready promise me some after chrissssmas!!((TRUE STORY)) cheesy
Keep dreaming.
Re: See Where Your History Belong by Pumpumking: 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
Truvelisback:
Keep dreaming.

Hav i ever lie to u? Would iie 2u?my Niggggga. U don belif me..ask her! undecided
Re: See Where Your History Belong by Truvelisback(m): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
Pumpumking:

Hav i ever lie to u? Would iie 2u?my Niggggga. U don belif me..ask her! undecided
Alright.

(1) (Reply)

Closed / 15 Signs Your Crush Likes You Back / Have Someone Ever Made You Not To Indulge In A Bad Habit Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.