Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna (34218 Views)

'Mad Man' Strangles Junior WAEC Student To Death In Ondo / Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by angelfallz(m): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
Good question.
Another question is why does she still have her ex's number, why is she still picking calls from her ex?

lexy2014:
But why is her ex still calling her? Relationship never end?
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by angelfallz(m): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
The guy should be jailed
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by Richy4(m): 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Can i ask you what makes a man strong?

Is a strong man, the one that beats up a woman.

Is a strong man, the one, that cannot control his anger, his thoughts, and can not think beyond the moment.

I think we should be very thoughtful when we define what makes a man strong.

Anyman who beats up women does not deserve respect, and thoughtful men, should not respect such individuals.

No man should ever beat up a woman.

Maybe u don't understand the sarcasm undertones on what I Said...
I agree with u 100% that no man should beat a woman..(only applicable when I woman doesn't hit me first Ooo...)

That man made a big mistake by not walking away when he was consumed with anger...
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by galaxy2020(m): 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
..an insecure man. Some claim it's love.
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by Mandrake20(m): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
onthehill:
Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Receiving A Phone Call From Her Ex-Boyfriend In Kaduna (Photos)

A Nigerian man, Benjamin Emily Charles is currently demanding justice for his cousin, Ashulee Winnie Bahago, who was allegedly strangled by her boyfriend in Kaduna state, IgbereTV reports.

Benjamin in a post shared on Facebook alleged that his cousin had gone to visit her boyfriend at his place. He claimed that during the visit she received a call from her ex-boyfriend and this infuriated her boyfriend who beat her and then strangled her.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1500562310300493&id=100010402150260

Benjamin says the suspect whose name he gave as Sylvester Folorunsho, is now in police custody.

The police in Kaduna state is yet to comment on the incident.

https://igberetvnews.com/1409879/man-strangles-girlfriend-death-receiving-phone-call-ex-boyfriend-kaduna-photos/

Sorry for ur lost o. Accept our condolence.
I Can't Believe I Used To Get Kissed And Think About It The Whole Night.
block d door b4 struggling. Where the eye witness to this statement dey when all this was takin place. Abi she do live video for u abi d culprit don confess
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by Mandrake20(m): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
onthehill:
Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Receiving A Phone Call From Her Ex-Boyfriend In Kaduna (Photos)

A Nigerian man, Benjamin Emily Charles is currently demanding justice for his cousin, Ashulee Winnie Bahago, who was allegedly strangled by her boyfriend in Kaduna state, IgbereTV reports.

Benjamin in a post shared on Facebook alleged that his cousin had gone to visit her boyfriend at his place. He claimed that during the visit she received a call from her ex-boyfriend and this infuriated her boyfriend who beat her and then strangled her.

Benjamin says the suspect whose name he gave as Sylvester Folorunsho, is now in police custody.

https://igberetvnews.com/1409879/man-strangles-girlfriend-death-receiving-phone-call-ex-boyfriend-kaduna-photos/

Sorry for ur lost o. Accept our condolence.
Where the eye witness to this statement dey when all this was takin place. Abi she do live video for u abi d culprit don confess block d door b4 struggling.
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by fullnetwork: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
Was he there? How did he get all these details?

2 Likes

Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by SeriouslySense(m): 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
Thank you.

I am glad, I was wrong, and you are not like that, that's good, harming women, reduces trust in society, and it makes them more like men, they will fight back, if men are violent.

Women can be very wonderful and kind, they are very intelligent and intuitive, men need women to grow, (it's a fact).

A society cannot function properly when either the Man or Woman is degraded.

Richy4:

Maybe u don't understand the sarcasm undertones on what I Said...
I agree with u 100% that no man should beat a woman..(only applicable when I woman doesn't hit me first Ooo...)

That man made a big mistake by not walking away when he was consumed with anger...
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by Cerebellum: 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
illicit:

Abeg go sidon somewhere

So killing her was the best option

You be biggg mumu
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by illicit(m): 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Cerebellum:

You be biggg mumu

Alright bye
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by AfonjaConehead: 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
A coneheaded structure...he intended mining her poor head.
Now his life have "bajeded"
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by Fashionista01(f): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
illicit:
He should have just banged her angrily and let her go

That is called rape.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
tossie101:

Telling me where u are from is not necessary..
I have said my opinion many yoruba guys are aggressive and woman beater a lot of them..
I have stayed in lagos long enough to notice that.
They always want u to lick their feat and worship them.
I can neva date a yoruba guy
You have stayed in Lagos long enough to say that most of the men from one tribe are aggressive and women beaters? undecided Interesting. How long is long enough to make such utterances? Y'all bigots don't know how ridiculous you sound when you show your bigoted sides because if you do, you will understand that silence is golden. No one is asking you to marry or date any though, it's your choice but please stop with this generalization. There are millions of Yoruba men out there scattered around every where in the country and outside, you can't possibly know a thousand.

Kinzo0917:
. ANYWAY, I HAVE NOT STAYED WITH YORUBAS THAT MUCH NOR LIVED IN LAGOS BEFORE, BUT MY BEST FRIEND I MET IN ABUJA IS A YORUBA GUY. YEMI IS AS HUMBLE AS A LAMB AND SO MANY OTHER YORUBAS GUYS HERE IN ABUJA. LET ME NOT ARGUE WITH YOU. YOU ARE IN A BETTER POSITION TO JUDGE SINCE YOU LIVE WITH THEM IN LAGOS

My dear brother, she is no better position to judge nothing. She should change the people she associates herself with. Environments matters as well, you can't stay in some environment and not expect to see frustrated folks. I don't associate myself with their tribal wars but the confidence in writing the post above is appalling and I had to address it.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by illicit(m): 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
Fashionista01:

That is called rape.

No

I meant he should have slept with her like they use to

But just that there will be no emotions

And let her go

I didn't mean to force her , I just meant to do it yanma yanma
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by seunayantokun(m): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nigerians and their sinful ex-cesses.
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by TeeKings: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Very sad
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by Mleeperbother: 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
How do some people reason sef?
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by jaydeevaa(f): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
to even think that his wife lives and works in lagos and he works in Kaduna as a banker in FCMB...adultery and fornication be causing problems
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by nedekid: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dont try bullshit with abokii, their way no streight. Abokii those days that will stab persin because of 1 stick of benson shocked
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by UncleKoboko: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
SeriouslySense:
The man embraced insanity, and pls, be decent, don't support evil things.

People must learn to respect themselves, it shows, the man had no self-esteem, he is acting like a child, and men should not be emotional without having inner balance or self-control, only children parading as men do that.

He should be punished adequately, to serve as an example to other men, who lack self-control, and lack respect for others.

She is a wonderful person regardless, of what he felt. I think our men should not embrace a culture of harming and abusing women, it will backfire.

Fooling yourself
They are both fools

Her death will serve as a lesson for current and potential whores who thinks they're playing games

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by NightFood: 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
Omo, this is so hateful.
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by BrytSky: 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hmmmmmm, dis life sef

Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by errigdee: 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
this man need go OVB at a time
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by tossie101(f): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

You have stayed in Lagos long enough to say that most of the men from one tribe are aggressive and women beaters? undecided Interesting. How long is long enough to make such utterances? Y'all bigots don't know how ridiculous you sound when you show your bigoted sides because if you do, you will understand that silence is golden. No one is asking you to marry or date any though, it's your choice but please stop with this generalization. There are millions of Yoruba men out there scattered around every where in the country and outside, you can't possibly know a thousand.

My dear brother, she is no better position to judge nothing. She should change the people she associates herself with. Environments matters as well, you can't stay in some environment and not expect to see frustrated folks. I don't associate myself with their tribal wars but the confidence in writing the post above is appalling and I had to address it.

Yoruba men are aggressive doest mean there are no good ones just that the aggressive one are more I'm not just talking , I have seen a lot of reasons to say that, I'm sorry if u are yoruba and u think my coment offended u but , if u date other tribes u will understand many yoruba men are narcissistic and aggressive.
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by MDK777: 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
ReCeiViNG Call From x Na Wa o.
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by creepsyme(f): 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
onthehill:

I have a problem with ladies who argue hard and fight with men.
I no kuku get power to even dey argue with man.
May her gentle soul find rest.
Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by Pataricatering(f): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
chatinent:
The man is evil. The deceased is evil too.

Period!
u sound insane- why didn't you just say the man is good and the woman is evil . Many of you senseless cretins will refuse to learn that u don't own anybody - evil human being - why not pop champagne and celebrate the womans death - its obvious thats what u want to do.

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by Pataricatering(f): 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
Cerebellum:

You be biggg mumu
abi you too are planning to kill somebody ? Motherfuxker

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by Pataricatering(f): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
illicit:

Banged

Even if na rape, she go thank God for her life and live to tell the story and make arrest and go to court....
you are a rapist , abi ? U really sound like one .

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by Pataricatering(f): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
younglleo:
grin behind the downfall of any man, there is a WOMAN
he caused his own downfall - stop yarning trash

1 Like

Re: Man Strangles Girlfriend To Death For Taking A Phone Call From Her Ex In Kaduna by Pataricatering(f): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
Rastaramsey:
Some people no wan share their pussy with another niggarr grin grin grin

I remember one girl for my area that time, she been dey date one rich man and she still dey come for my dick every night tongue tongue

Omo Nigerian girls are bitches
u see that u are senseless ! I hope hatred of.women will.not end u ! It always amazes me how so many of you have lost your humanity becos.of hatred for women ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Ese Oruru's Baby Girl / We Now Anoint Our Pants Out Of Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Warri Girls / Blasphemy: Residents Burn Neighbour’s House, Car In Katsina Over Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.