Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

See what village people did to me because of food I posted . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See what village people did to me because of food I posted . (2884 Views)

See What My Village People Did After I Invited A Lady Over For Christmas (pics) / Just Because I Posted This Pic, Guys Has Been Flooding My DM (picture) / See What People Did To A Slay Queen Goat That Refused To Feed Her Baby. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See what village people did to me because of food I posted . by Iamdbull: 8:15am On Dec 21, 2021
Village people dey this nairaland ooo. I decided to upload picture of what am having for breakfast here yesterday and you won't believe what Happened to me??

I have visited the toilet up to 30 times now as I am typing na toilet I dey, my asshole dey Pepper me like olosho wey recieve anal from Johnny sins.

Abeeg oooo free me o I don learn my lesson ooo I no go post food for here again oooo

Abi na you people dey do me wey my song no blow

Like perruzzi say person gots hustle pass person wey dey do you for village,

Stream my new music valid here

https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-valid

Here is the Visualizer to the lyrics of my hit single VALID, enjoy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj2uiyRAaD4
Re: See what village people did to me because of food I posted . by Moeman: 8:24am On Dec 21, 2021
which kind tin be dis

2 Likes

Re: See what village people did to me because of food I posted . by Angrygoat: 8:27am On Dec 21, 2021
You re trash bro. Go get something doing,start a biz. Remuou don't have money to renew your rent. Lowkey,konji. Your stupid boring nursery rhymes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See what village people did to me because of food I posted . by Iamdbull: 9:30am On Dec 21, 2021
Angrygoat:
You re trash bro. Go get something doing,start a biz. Remuou don't have money to renew your rent. Lowkey,konji. Your stupid boring nursery rhymes
Angry goat my gee

5 Likes

Re: See what village people did to me because of food I posted . by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2021
this bro sha dey try promote him music, come dey fabu us with every every.
Re: See what village people did to me because of food I posted . by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 21, 2021
I love you bro, but please try and study music a little... if you can learn one musical instrument, it will help your career a lot. One love.

1 Like

Re: See what village people did to me because of food I posted . by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
bro, i just listened to that song, and its "unappealing" (am trying to remain polite)... go get some better production/beats, better lyrics, better flow etc

8 Likes

Re: See what village people did to me because of food I posted . by Getdabag: 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
The lyrics are wack honestly but keep improving bro

3 Likes

Re: See what village people did to me because of food I posted . by Highman56: 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
Gather 500k make I sell u one hit song.im serious pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See what village people did to me because of food I posted . by duro4chang(m): 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
You need to do some sacrifices oo. Try to get a white vulture, white cobra, white tortoise,white leopard and a white pouched rat. We will use the sacrifice to appease the village people on nairaland. That is offering of appeasement.

5 Likes

Re: See what village people did to me because of food I posted . by jaszplus12(m): 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
duro4chang:
You need to do some sacrifices oo. Try to get a white vulture, white cobra, white tortoise,white leopard and a white pouched rat. We will use the sacrifice to appease the village people on nairaland. That offering of appeasement.
....let him add one dinosaur too

2 Likes

Re: See what village people did to me because of food I posted . by Dukio: 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
This guy no fit blow......chai

4 Likes

Re: See what village people did to me because of food I posted . by duro4chang(m): 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
jaszplus12:
....let him add one dinosaur too
You get it . But it must be pure white.

2 Likes

Re: See what village people did to me because of food I posted . by jaszplus12(m): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
duro4chang:
You get it . But it must be pure white.
Spotless! grin

1 Like

Re: See what village people did to me because of food I posted . by duro4chang(m): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
jaszplus12:
Spotless! grin
Yeah! No blemish. Just spotless.

1 Like

Re: See what village people did to me because of food I posted . by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 22, 2021
Niggar raw pro max lmaoo
Re: See what village people did to me because of food I posted . by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
Man,the nigga’s got some issue. Damn!
Re: See what village people did to me because of food I posted . by Iamdbull: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Niggar raw pro max lmaoo
Lol
Re: See what village people did to me because of food I posted . by studentwriter(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
Angrygoat:
cokahot grin welcome back bro
Re: See what village people did to me because of food I posted . by Tejumola856: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
This song make me remember my primary school days. Na this kind song we dey sing in assembly

1 Like

Re: See what village people did to me because of food I posted . by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
What level of fuckery is this? Better quit music if this trash is what you are singing

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Wierdest Thing Happened Today / How D'u Like Your Gal/guy, Fat Or Thin? What Other Description(s)? / A Story Of A Lucky Husband And Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.