Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

The Propaganda By DSS And Buhari Will Not Work And Will Never Work - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Propaganda By DSS And Buhari Will Not Work And Will Never Work (755 Views)

Why Nigeria’s Refineries Will Never Work – Obasanjo / Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami / DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Propaganda By DSS And Buhari Will Not Work And Will Never Work by madmohamed(m): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2021
If they like let them kill buhari and say is ESN or IPOB it will not work

We are with ESN and IPOB to flush out Fulani terrorist from our land

DSS propaganda will not work we are behind ESN they are doing wonderful job

Buhari and his brother is angry whit ESN because they are standing on their way to commit genocide against our people

We are on ground home and international if they thin they will use BMW to attach us we will defend our self our media warriors are doing wonderful job

We are taking their propaganda to international community we let them know that buhari and his team the DSS was the one committing those criminal act

Buhari should not think international community is deaf and dumb like him

They knows what is happening in Nigeria
They are just waiting buhari to steps down
Then we will take our case up

He must provide all the Fulani terrorist command call soldiers who killing our people

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Propaganda By DSS And Buhari Will Not Work And Will Never Work by christistruth01: 10:01am On Dec 21, 2021
Re: The Propaganda By DSS And Buhari Will Not Work And Will Never Work by madmohamed(m): 10:09am On Dec 21, 2021
christistruth01:
angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0stadiniF0
that is what we're talking about propaganda

When you listen to that man you will understand that he is a Fulani man know how to speak igbo.

We know our language and we know how we speak it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Propaganda By DSS And Buhari Will Not Work And Will Never Work by rexwalters: 10:13am On Dec 21, 2021
madmohamed:

Buhari and his brother is angry whit ESN because they are standing on their way to commit genocide against our people

We are on ground home and international if they thin they will use BMW to attach us we will defend our self our media warriors are doing wonderful job

We are taking their propaganda to international community we let them know that buhari and his team the DSS was the one committing those criminal act

He must provide all the Fulani terrorist command call soldiers who killing our people
Stop smoking drugs, it has clouded what is left of your shrinking brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Propaganda By DSS And Buhari Will Not Work And Will Never Work by Telekinetic: 10:19am On Dec 21, 2021
rexwalters:
Stop smoking drugs, it has clouded what is left of your shrinking brain.
As opposed to you who mixes cow dung in water and injects it straight into your brain?? F.uckin Fulani terrorist!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Propaganda By DSS And Buhari Will Not Work And Will Never Work by Frigga13: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2021
Telekinetic:

As opposed to you who mixes cow dung in water and injects it straight into your brain?? F.uckin Fulani terrorist!

That guy feel he have say for Nairaland grin

2 Likes

Re: The Propaganda By DSS And Buhari Will Not Work And Will Never Work by Frigga13: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2021
Telekinetic:

That guy feel he have opinions for Nairaland grin

Allow him monkey himself

3 Likes

Re: The Propaganda By DSS And Buhari Will Not Work And Will Never Work by rexwalters: 10:26am On Dec 21, 2021
Frigga13:

That guy feel he have opinions for Nairaland grin

Allow him monkey himself
Mumurist Separatist Biafran.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Propaganda By DSS And Buhari Will Not Work And Will Never Work by Telekinetic: 10:27am On Dec 21, 2021
rexwalters:
Give up narcotics intake, Mumurist Ipobian.
I understand... I’d probably be dangerously stupid too if I had to slam my head on the ground each time i pray to my god of hate & terror.

2 Likes

Re: The Propaganda By DSS And Buhari Will Not Work And Will Never Work by rexwalters: 10:30am On Dec 21, 2021
Telekinetic:

I understand... I’d probably be dangerously stupid too if I had to slam my head on the ground each time i pray to my god of hate & terror.

Re: The Propaganda By DSS And Buhari Will Not Work And Will Never Work by helinues: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2021
There are consequences for every action.

When would Ipob ever take responsibility of their actions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Propaganda By DSS And Buhari Will Not Work And Will Never Work by Telekinetic: 10:41am On Dec 21, 2021
[quote author=rexwalters post=108687819][/quote]
Yawn... Seen this a thousand times. Post another picture or drop that free govt phone and get your f.uckin cows off the road!!

2 Likes

Re: The Propaganda By DSS And Buhari Will Not Work And Will Never Work by Tetrahedron: 10:44am On Dec 21, 2021
There are 2 extremes in Nig now:
1. Armed extremism ( e.g ipob)
2. Self Inflicted Zombism (intentional twisting of true facts)

The only way forward is call for a referendum!
Let people the fate of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Propaganda By DSS And Buhari Will Not Work And Will Never Work by Ovamboland(m): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2021
madmohamed:

The same fake genocide that Ojukwu used to scare ibos to barricade themselves into an enclave under hunger for 30 months ravaging and killing unfortunate children. yet he still abandoned them to be at the mercy of those he claimed were coming to kill them.
NO evidence of genocide was found at the end of the war, rather Nigerian soldiers ended up marrying Ibo women, eg IBB, Vatsa

You are not wise enough to even create a different format from over 50 years ago, it's still the same cry of genocide, i am not convinced starvation and 2 pounds story will not repeat itself

1 Like

Re: The Propaganda By DSS And Buhari Will Not Work And Will Never Work by zuchyblink(m): 10:50am On Dec 21, 2021
No matter the propaganda the activities of killer herdsmen and their sponsors must be stopped. The massive propaganda shows how pained they are.

2 Likes

Re: The Propaganda By DSS And Buhari Will Not Work And Will Never Work by Ovamboland(m): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2021
christistruth01:
angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0stadiniF0

Can you hear how they are speaking Fulfulde to the Ezes on the floor grin

SE will be a wasteland for the coming 20 years with this creation of Nnamdi Kanu, make una enjoy the movie you all bought the tickets
Re: The Propaganda By DSS And Buhari Will Not Work And Will Never Work by blackpanda: 10:55am On Dec 21, 2021
[s]
madmohamed:

[/s]

You need to wake up and face reality.
Before it's too late

1 Like

Re: The Propaganda By DSS And Buhari Will Not Work And Will Never Work by Omoslim26: 10:56am On Dec 21, 2021
You this crazy op stop using We
Bring your nonsense down to your rubbish ipob�
Igboland says no to your occult Esn that was created to attack security formations and intimidate Igbos who do not agree with your fruad.
Are you too stupid to understand that all might be Igbo but all can never be your fraud ipob??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Propaganda By DSS And Buhari Will Not Work And Will Never Work by LZAA: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2021
helinues:

The people you have been cancelling their comments, blackmailing, calling all sort of names and still have the gut to report them with this moniker, what have they done to deserve the trolling and deliberate provocation?

You could try and pick up your dictionary and check the meaning of sheer hypocrisy
Shatap
Mentalus talanus

1 Like

Re: The Propaganda By DSS And Buhari Will Not Work And Will Never Work by helinues: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

I've never troll anybody in my life
all you accuse me is false and I can swear
I hope the mods call you to order for bully
this is how you bully Rehkina and gandollar
this is how you prey on young girls here

cc

Rule 2

The good part is NL'S and mods now know better.

Continue crying wolf. You could have asked yourself what have been happening to all the people you have been reporting.. Dumped in the trash cos they are mischievous reporting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yuletide: Gov. Zulum Pays Transport Fares For Igbo Christian Communities / Yorubas Should Learn From The Japanese,to Have A Great And Industrious Nation / 2023: Igbos Can't Wait To Have Me As President - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.