Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

The Propaganda By DSS And Buhari Will Not Work And Will Never Work - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Propaganda By DSS And Buhari Will Not Work And Will Never Work (768 Views)

Why Nigeria’s Refineries Will Never Work – Obasanjo / Igboho Seeks Asylum In Benin Republic, Sues DSS And Malami / DSS And Army: Who Commands More Fear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Propaganda By DSS And Buhari Will Not Work And Will Never Work by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2021
helinues:

The good part is NL'S and mods now know better.

Continue crying wolf. You could have asked yourself what have been happening to all the people you have been reporting.. Dumped in the trash cos they are mischievous reporting
helinues leave me alone naaa
cry

1 Like

Re: The Propaganda By DSS And Buhari Will Not Work And Will Never Work by helinues: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
helinues leave me alone naaa
cry

See your handiwork on this thread yet you are still claiming of holding you..

How can I held you and you are still able to derail the thread all in the name of cancellation?

Do you sometimes listen to yourself Sha? I mean reading your comments as a neutral person.

1 Like

Re: The Propaganda By DSS And Buhari Will Not Work And Will Never Work by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:14am On Dec 21, 2021
helinues:

See your handiwork on this thread yet you are still claiming of holding you..

How can I held you and you are still able to derail the thread all in the name of cancellation?

Do you sometimes listen to yourself Sha? I mean reading your comments as a neutral person.

helinues leave me naaaa
na by force?
I don't want you

1 Like

Re: The Propaganda By DSS And Buhari Will Not Work And Will Never Work by Emergingnation2(m): 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
helinues:
There are consequences for every action.

When would Ipob ever take responsibility of their actions?

Says Nairalana chief unity beggars..

Igbo can't seccumb to the infomous Propaganda orchestrated by your Fulani jihadist government..

More the propaganda, the stronger our resolves to leave this God forsaken contraption

1 Like

Re: The Propaganda By DSS And Buhari Will Not Work And Will Never Work by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
How are you such an expert on Fulanis that you can recognise them even when they speaking other languages fluently? It must mean you have lived with them closely, because nobody else is hearing the Fulani accent you are claiming to hear.

All the terrorism and conflicts in Nigeria and Africa are engineered by racist neo-colonial globalists, it is not about tribe ethinicity religion or freedom, but mindless killings and terrorism. So it is entirely feasible that there are Fulanis, and other tribes and nationalities in IPOB.

Are you aware some Boko Haram members captured were not even Northerners?

The problem is that a lot of us Igbos are not aware that IPOB are agents of racist caucasian neo colonialist genocide.
'
It would not be until many of their supporters personally jam them or find themselves in IDP camps being jabbed forcefully with the dep0pulation vaxxine, that their eyes would clear about who is really behind IPoB.
Ovamboland:

Can you hear how they are speaking Fulfulde to the Ezes on the floor grin

SE will be a wasteland for the coming 20 years with this creation of Nnamdi Kanu, make una enjoy the movie you all bought the tickets

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of African Countries That Are The Hardest For Nigerians To Get Into / If A Yoruba Becomes President / I Want To Succeed Buhari Without Offending Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.