Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

This Year Get As He Be Shaaaa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Year Get As He Be Shaaaa (185 Views)

Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Year Get As He Be Shaaaa by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 21, 2021
Every year during Christmas,I have dx ritual i do,been doing that for d past 4years,i go cook rice,fried fish,buy take away n put food there,package am with bottle water n give to beggers...Sometimes 20plates,sometimes 30 plates,i go go distribute am come put 50 naira on top.....Na my ritual every christmas be dat
But this year ehn,Sapa wire me like werey grin
I broke like madd....its not likely dz year
Next year we move.....God go understand

And as a Liverpool Fan,I go borrow some line from our Anthem make i use am hold body

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of a storm
There's a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark
Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nexus / Women Want Less Of Men But Men Want More Of Women When They Have More Money / Fun Time: A Quick Debate (MEN ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.