Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Anambra Election: Tribunal Relocates To Ilorin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Tribunal Relocates To Ilorin (8951 Views)

Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House / Aisha Buhari Relocates To Dubai; Cites Insecurity In Aso Villa - SaharaReporters / Katsina Election Tribunal Relocates To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Tribunal Relocates To Ilorin by Godons1: 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
lampi:
this airport thing they pain u die. u will soon die of frustration and rapid progress in Anambra

Na Buhari build the Airport. Anambra State is IGALA ancestral State and extension of the North. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Tribunal Relocates To Ilorin by Kellibae(f): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
headSmasher:
The fear of cannibals is the beginning of wisdom in the south east

U have seen gold ,Southwest skull miner

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Tribunal Relocates To Ilorin by headSmasher: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
Kellibae:

U have seen gold ,Southwest skull miner
It is better than pounding new born babies at okija shrine for money rituals
Re: Anambra Election: Tribunal Relocates To Ilorin by IncredibleWrite: 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nobody cares about the tribunal, its location, and ruling.

But believe me, if they dare tamper with the will of the Anambra people, Nigeria as a whole will burn down. Not just SE.

Let them be reminded that Anambra is not Imo.

If you like call it chest-beating. Ejiro Igbo agwa Onye ocha
Re: Anambra Election: Tribunal Relocates To Ilorin by aryzgreat: 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
They didn't relocate to neighboring SS of Edo, or Delta but Ilorin.

Trying to armtwist the wish of the ppl will never work in Anambra. Get that into your Islamic skull Gusau
Re: Anambra Election: Tribunal Relocates To Ilorin by 2sexycom(m): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Godons1:
The East is no longer safe. Very soon, the Airport will be closed, till the day yeebos get sense. grin
you enemies of the Igbos will be put to shame. Same East I am spending my Xmas right!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Tribunal Relocates To Ilorin by IbadeHQ: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
Re: Anambra Election: Tribunal Relocates To Ilorin by Godons1: 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
2sexycom:
you enemies of the Igbos will be put to shame. Same East I am spending my Xmas right!

Lies.
Take a picture of yourself in any popular place in the East and post here. You are presently in either Kaduna, Kano, Jos, PH, Ibadan or Lagos. Enjoying the beautiful environment, peace, good economy and many more.

The East is presently a "no go area". Igbo people are moving out of that Region daily.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Tribunal Relocates To Ilorin by Victorclean1: 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
I laugh in sokoto. Andy Greedy Ubah, will never rule Anambra State, no matter what!!!!.
Even Ngige is against him cos he abducted him when he was the governor. All Anambrarians hates him.

Someone that declared 3thrillion naira in asset when he became governor.
Re: Anambra Election: Tribunal Relocates To Ilorin by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
WELL DONE SINEC. SAFTETY FIRST. TILL NOW IGBOS NEVA CATCH DORA'S HUSBAND MURDERERS. SORROWFUL ENOUGH MOST OF THE SAME IGBOS RANTIN BIAFRAA LOVE MONEY PASS THEIR BLOOD KINDRED.So Pathethic!
Re: Anambra Election: Tribunal Relocates To Ilorin by signz: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
These people sef!!! They wan try Uzodinma formula for Anambra. I suspect this is Malami's handwork.

Anyway, Willie and Soludo should visit Buhari ASAP & thank him for ensuring that there was free and fair elections, assure him of your everlasting loyalty & use that opportunity to talk with other members of the cabal.

Every day that tribunal will be Sitting, invite as many journalist, TV presenters like Maupe, Usoh, Abati, Rufai, etc (exaggeration tongue). Also hire loads of Buses, transport thousands of people to Ilorin every sitting day.
Re: Anambra Election: Tribunal Relocates To Ilorin by 2sexycom(m): 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Godons1:

Lies.
Take a picture of yourself in any popular place in the East and post here. You are presently in either Kaduna, Kano, Jos, PH, Ibadan or Lagos. Enjoying the beautiful environment, peace, good economy and many more.

The East is presently a "no go area". Igbo people are moving out of that Region daily.
oga people are going about their business in the East while morons like you are talking trash online.

I am an Igbo boy from Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Tribunal Relocates To Ilorin by lampi: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
Godons1:

Na Buhari build the Airport. Anambra State is IGALA ancestral State and extension of the North. grin grin grin
when an illiterate speaks
Re: Anambra Election: Tribunal Relocates To Ilorin by Godons1: 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
lampi:
when an illiterate speaks

The thing pain this Emeka well well. grin grin

Re: Anambra Election: Tribunal Relocates To Ilorin by Godons1: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
2sexycom:
oga people are going about their business in the East while morons like you are talking trash online.

I am an Igbo boy from Anambra.

If you are Igbo, then you are one of those IGBOS who came to Anambra to hustle. Anambra is the ancestral State of IGALA People

Re: Anambra Election: Tribunal Relocates To Ilorin by lampi: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
Godons1:

The thing pain this Emeka well well. grin grin
it pains me because ure my brother and u don't have sense
Re: Anambra Election: Tribunal Relocates To Ilorin by Godons1: 5:37am On Dec 22, 2021
lampi:
it pains me because ure my brother and u don't have sense

God forbid. I can never be your Brother. grin

Re: Anambra Election: Tribunal Relocates To Ilorin by lampi: 6:10am On Dec 22, 2021
Godons1:

God forbid. I can never be your Brother. grin
if ure not my brother why then re u willing to sacrifice ur life for one Nigeria
Re: Anambra Election: Tribunal Relocates To Ilorin by gentiles(m): 6:35am On Dec 22, 2021
Chicky34:
Esha ma ko radarada wa si Ilorin o....
Must u speak this local language? Why are u guys so local?
Re: Anambra Election: Tribunal Relocates To Ilorin by Chicky34: 6:54am On Dec 22, 2021
Yeah, we local, thanks, unlocal man, kpele o, o wa lara e

gentiles:

Re: Anambra Election: Tribunal Relocates To Ilorin by Chicky34: 5:09am On Feb 24, 2022
Ehn ehn is it paining you or what?

gentiles:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k / GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany / Madaba Village In Zamfara Attacked - Ahmad Salkida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.