Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Toasting Is My Biggest Problem - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting Is My Biggest Problem (23418 Views)

This Is One Of My Biggest Achievement Of My Life! / Ladies Do You Think Toasting Is Easy? / I Never Knew Toasting Is No Big Deal Until That Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by whippersnapper(m): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2021
Haakeem:
no be like that.....if u get money,they go rush u.
guy student no dey get money. You no dey collect salary and allowance. Moreover if person get money him no go write am for forehead. I had a coursemate whose dad was a Director-general he graduated a virgin no one knew his dad was rich until we graduated
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by iLegendd(m): 10:18am On Dec 22, 2021
Gadiola2:
I'm in my early 20's, and I can't relate to girls......I always have this negative feeling whenever i'm around them, sometimes I think that I might not really know what to say to start a conversation.....most of the times i start a conversation and don't know how to conclude it.

It has really affected me socially, especially in the school community, some of my guys could just be talking to a group of girls, and if I show up i won't even be able to stare at them for a few seconds, I will just disappear and find one isolated place to stay.

I know people will tell me to concentrate on my studies or make money but it's not all about that...... your social life also matters.
I don't know how to explain my situation better than this ...Abeg i need help

Problem solved. Read ChatDîcted and FemaleSextapes. Case closed.

In two weeks' time, come back here to say thank you for changing my life for good.

Download the free version here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdìcted/

1 Like

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Miokis(m): 10:29am On Dec 22, 2021
WiszyFraud:
You should count yourself a lucky guy jorh..

Why waste your precious time trying to toast a woman?
That bullshit really marvels me..

1. You stop her
2. You try to know her name
3. You start begging for her contact, which you might not even get because she’ll tell you she doesn’t give out her number, moreover she has so many male contacts saved to her phone ..
4. She then gives you the number after so much beggings and convincing... You then start calling her with your own airtime
5. She sometimes act funny on phone, but then you try your best to beg her to accept you into her life
6. After much beggings and persuasions, she then agrees to hang out with you. You then become very excited angry
7. When you two finally meets, all the expenses na for your head, plus her transport fare cheesy
8. Then you’re now happy you finally got your fellow human being who will practically add nothing meaningful to your life.. Only thing she brings in return for your time and money is just spread legs, and share some diseases/infections with you.. undecided

Use your head bros..

If konji holds you too much, there are numerous runs girls out there who will give you the same sex, and then you move on jejely with your life without all the dramas listed above.. And it’s a one time thing.

Always roll with your condoms sha.. ThankYou ✌️
zaaazuzeh
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Papadoh(m): 10:31am On Dec 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Funny enough talking to a woman is the most easiest thing ...

Do it as if you are having fun....don't be nervous...
Just be confident....even if you don't have much to say to her...confident and boldness drives them crazy...a woman can wet her pant for you if she notice that your are not scared and very bold

With confidence you can start any conversation with them....
You can even start by saying baby girl what is the name of this hairstyle .....I would love to recommend it for someone because you look beautiful on it...
She will definitely answer you by telling you twisting, braiding, bla....blah....

After that you can ask her and say.....I know Rihanna hairstyle but I don't know crotchet.....I bet my balls she will be happy to enlighten you on crotchet
Then the conversation continues

Guy you get time oo

1 Like

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 22, 2021
WiszyFraud:

1. You stop her
3. You start begging for her contact, which you might not even get because she’ll tell you she doesn’t give out her number, moreover she has so many male contacts saved to her phone ..
4. She then gives you the number after so much beggings and convincing... You then start calling her with your own airtime
5. She sometimes act funny on phone, but then you try your best to beg her to accept you into her life
6. After much beggings and persuasions, she then agrees to hang out with you. You then become very excited angry
7. When you two finally meets, all the expenses na for your head, plus her transport fare cheesy
8. Then you’re now happy you finally got your fellow human being who will practically add nothing meaningful to your life.. Only thing she brings in return for your time and money is just spread legs, and share some diseases/infections with you.. undecided

Use your head bros..

If konji holds you too much, there are numerous runs girls out there who will give you the same sex, and then you move on jejely with your life without all the dramas listed above.. And it’s a one time thing.

Pls organise a retreat for young guys around you. These children called MEN need to have sense.
Great one bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by jericco1(m): 11:02am On Dec 22, 2021
I don't toast. I can say I have never done that before

1 Like

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Kimiso(m): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2021
DannyXpress:

You better turn to him if it will help you become better.
The solution to Many problem of the world today are hidden in books.

Professor wole soyinka is still reaping the benefits for laying a good foundation even at an old age... And should i tell you he has read a lot of books before he became who he is today??
but I won't ever read for shit,...like that,...when some girls are busy advertising their toto for money,...
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by DannyXpress: 11:12am On Dec 22, 2021
Kimiso:
but I won't ever read for shit,...like that,...when some girls are busy advertising their toto for money,...
And after Fucking them what else

Money can get you almost everything but there are somethings it can never get you, no matter how much you try..... You sound like a man that prefers to cure a problem temporary than permanently.
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Kimiso(m): 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
DannyXpress:

And after Fucking them what else

Money can get you almost everything but there are somethings it can never get you, no matter how much you try..... You sound like a man that prefers to cure a problem temporary than permanently.

I don't care na their problem be that,..if i dey tell you how girls don dey oppress me ehnn,..they are so wicked,... especially when they don't even see you using iPhone cause most of them for my street uses iPhone,...and here i am using Android
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by DannyXpress: 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kimiso:
I don't care na their problem be that,..if i dey tell you how girls don dey oppress me ehnn,..they are so wicked,... especially when they don't even see you using iPhone cause most of them for my street uses iPhone,...and here i am using Android
We Nigerians like oppressing ourselves, it's part of our DNA to show that we are always above some set of people

All is just in a bid to feel important. If you can put more value on yourself, believe me women will be the ones longing to have you.

You won't feel better by carrying prostitutes or runs girls as long as you still feel insecured around or oppressed around women

Just work on yourself and understand how the brain of a woman works, and also know how to hustle too because money is important and see how you'll be unstoppable

1 Like

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Gadiola2(m): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2021
iLegendd:

Problem solved. Read ChatDîcted and FemaleSextapes. Case closed.

In two weeks' time, come back here to say thank you for changing my life for good.

Download the free version here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdìcted/
Thanks a lot
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Gadiola2(m): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2021
helinues:
grin

Real men don't chase women but instead attract them.

Up your game
Sure thing bro
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Gadiola2(m): 10:06am On Dec 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Funny enough talking to a woman is the most easiest thing ...

Do it as if you are having fun....don't be nervous...
Just be confident....even if you don't have much to say to her...confident and boldness drives them crazy...a woman can wet her pant for you if she notice that your are not scared
and very bold

With confidence you can start any conversation with them....
You can even start by saying baby girl what is the name of this hairstyle .....I would love to recommend it for someone because you look beautiful on it...
She will definitely answer you by telling you twisting, braiding, bla....blah....

After that you can ask her and say.....I know Rihanna hairstyle but I don't know crotchet.....I bet my balls she will be happy to enlighten you on crotchet
Then the conversation continues
Easier said than done.....but I'll try ur suggestion
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Gadiola2(m): 10:07am On Dec 23, 2021
WiszyFraud:

1. You stop her

Use your head bros..

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Gadiola2(m): 10:09am On Dec 23, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Op ( Gadiola2 )disregard the bolded.
In business, it's pure Bliss when the risk you're taking is calculated but in relationship, it will turn you into a full blown mugu. No do pass yourself
Ah don hear
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Gadiola2(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2021
YORUBAsFINISHED:
What's the meaning of toasting a gurl
Comrade calm down grin
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Gadiola2(m): 10:14am On Dec 23, 2021
jericco1:
I don't toast. I can say I have never done that before
Bravo
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Gadiola2(m): 10:15am On Dec 23, 2021
Pumpumking:

wow.....ok so u sayin u a 20year old virrgin plannin to disvirgiin yor sef on nairaland....correct?....bro dont woooory..i will talk to some chicks from romance ,litatures & food section!! (((THANK ME LATER))) cheesy
Comrade go ahead grin grin grin
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Gadiola2(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2021
theamazonguru:

This is so true. I could remember that year, I was feeling just like this op, na so I say make I flex my toasting muscle. I no know say na hungry lion hand I enter. The babe na bad market. I took her to an eatery, she and her baby sister she came with. I close eye shoot my shot, she gladly said NO. Yet she ate my food, still placed order for 2 take away. Chooooooiiiiii I no fit cry. Money wey be say na mumsy cash I kolobi from inside her shop go run the girl level thinking it wee be positive. Las las I drank the garri for 1 week sha.

Op, just free your mind, be natural and take it slowly. Things will fall in place. Trust me on this.
You're right
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Gadiola2(m): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2021
Icumsa45:
Kid bro, you ar doing very fine. Please focus on your studies or getting stacks. These Nigerian hoes will steal your star. When your pocket is fat, they will come, na Dem suppose to toast you.
Thanks a lot bro.....one of the best comments on this thread
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Gadiola2(m): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2021
Mvena:
Shey na your problem be that? Come let me toast you
Oya toast me na.... i'm waiting
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Gadiola2(m): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2021
onyenatruchi:
Op, are you a Yoruba boy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Nope
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Gadiola2(m): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2021
GrandMasters:
Stop masturbation

Don't ask me how I knew you are pro in that act
grin grin grin grin grin
I'm trying hard to stop that sh!t
Anytime I make progress, I fall into a relapse
I never give up....it's a continuous battle

1 Like

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Gadiola2(m): 10:27am On Dec 23, 2021
bahdpersona:
Op you're very stupid

What you need now is to build your future(facing your academics or make money)not worrying yourself about your inability to woo ladies. Like you've said, your social life matters but the female ones can't contribute anything to your life, they're only there to drain your energy, your time and your money... The male folks are okay
Comrade I appreciate your timely advise
But you no suppose call me stupid na
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Mvena(f): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2021
Gadiola2:

Oya toast me na.... i'm waiting

Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Gadiola2(m): 10:35am On Dec 23, 2021
pansophist:
Don't ever think you lost anything. Because you couldn't toast, is not the reason why you may not have a girlfriend. If a woman wants you, you'll know. She will drop all the signs like a criminal desperate to be arrested, some people call it green light. So even if you know how to toast, your problem might be anger, that you've toasted dozens and wasted cash, but no result.

So work on yourself instead, and let your presence do the attraction. Its the best method.
You're right bro, I will try to work more on myself........I can remember when one particular girl was trying to get my attention, she was friends with one of my niggaz, but it became obvious that she kinda had a lot of interest in me.....she used to call frequently and asked about my welfare,........but misinterpreted her interest for being obsessed or disturbing, which made me to say something I wouldn't have said.........and I really hurt her..........and that was how it ended
I knew i had f'ked up
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Gadiola2(m): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2021
Gadiola2:

You're right bro, I will try to work more on myself........I can remember when one particular girl was trying to get my attention, she was friends with one of my niggaz, but it became obvious that she kinda had a lot of interest in me.....she used to call frequently and asked about my welfare,........but I misinterpreted her interest for being obsessed or disturbing, which made me to say something I wouldn't have said.........and it really did hurt her..........and that was how it ended
I knew i had f'ked up
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Gadiola2(m): 10:40am On Dec 23, 2021
princewarri1985:
Bro it's a phase in life and trust me it's going to pass, I WAS EVEN WORST THAN YOU WHEN I WAS IN SECONDARY SCHOOL ABOUT 17 YEARS EVERYBODY IN MY SCHOOL THEN KNEW I CANT RELATE WITH WOMEN, BUT TODAY AM A MASTER OF THE GAME, I REMEMBER MEETING THE HOTTEST GIRL IN MY SCHOOL THEN WE EXCHANGED NUMBER IN 5 DAYS TIME I HAD SEX WITH HER AND SHE WAS EVEN ASKING ME HOW I MANAGED TO BECOME THIS BOLD WITH WOMEN BECAUSE SHE KNEW ME VERY WELL BACK THEN, i just shared this few experience of mine to encourage you, it's a phase and its going to pass, am very confident about what am saying to you!
The best comment so far
Three gbosa for you comrade grin
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Gadiola2(m): 10:42am On Dec 23, 2021
Fiscus105:

Check his previous post, sept 19 to be precise, he talked about redpill and how he is dealing with bitch , today he came clean that he can't face woman one on one, this is what constitute 95% of redpiler lamentation thread
Comrade you no dey fit keep small secret
Mumu man grin grin grin
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by bahdpersona(m): 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
Gadiola2:

Comrade I appreciate your timely advise
But you no suppose call me stupid na
my bad
Re: Toasting Is My Biggest Problem by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
ahmthankgod:
Orgasmgiver123 look at them

Damn...
This is where my rain boot comes in the picture

Damn... Nasty.. I'm out of here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures / Is It Wrong To Have A Sugar Daddy for School Fees? / HELP! ... ... Babe Toast Me Wit *juju* Charm!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.