Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Aksg Partners Jampur Group, Flags Off Subsidized Sales Of Processed Chicken - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Aksg Partners Jampur Group, Flags Off Subsidized Sales Of Processed Chicken (211 Views)

Aksg Set Five Man C'tt To Investigate The Expulsion Of Aksu Student / Aksg Releases Zenith And First Bank Accounts For The Worship Centre / Hotels.ng Partners Aksg On Remote Internship Program{apply Here} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aksg Partners Jampur Group, Flags Off Subsidized Sales Of Processed Chicken by edikandavid(m): 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
The Akwa Ibom State Government through the Ministry of Agriculture has collaborated with Big Bird Meat Processing Industries from JAMPUR Group, a United Arab Emirates-based company, to flag off subsidized sales of premier freshly frozen and locally-processed chicken, under the aegis of Ibom Chicken to Akwa Ibom people.

Performing the exercise, the Honourable Commissioner for Agriculture, Dr. Glory Edet, lauded the administration of Governor Udom Emmanuel for the conducive environment it has provided for business to thrive which according to her has attracted a great number of investors to the state.

"No investor wants to collaborate with a state where there is no peace. If you go through all the states in the country, in terms of security and conducive business environment, you will agree with me that Akwa Ibom state is the best. This is because we have an ordained man of God as Governor", she added.

Dr. Edet while lauding the partnership of JAMPUR, announced that the company has been given a mandate by the state Government, to takeover the Hatchery facility for the production of Day Old Chicks, poultry feeds, etc.

The event she said was aimed at selling well-tested and properly- processed chicken to Akwa Ibom people at a subsidized rate which according to her is aimed at cushioning the effect of the prevailing high cost of items during this season throughout the country and intimidated that the sales will continue on Wednesday, the 22nd and Thursday, the 30th of December 2021 at 7.0am for both days.

"Everybody knows that the Governor has done well, specifically in the area of Agriculture. Today, other states are sending in an application for us to train them in the green houses cultivation, she said.

Earlier in her remarks, the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry, Mrs. Mary Ukoette while eulogizing Government's partnership with JAMPUR GROUP also noted that the event was possible because of the creativity and visionary leadership of the Governor and ability of the Commissioner to interpret his vision. She further called all and sundry to join Government in its efforts to make the state a hub for Agricultural activities.

The Managing Director of JAMPUR Group, Mr. Abuzar Afzal in his remarks, assured the state Government of the readiness of the renowned Big Bird processing Industry to churn out tangible results and meet the daily needs of poultry farmers across the state.

Goodwill messages were received from the Ministry's Director of Vertinary Services, Dr. Obot Obot and the Director of Administration, Mr. Ifiok Udo.

Highpoint of the event was the sales of processed chicken to members of the public.

(1) (Reply)

I Gave Malam Diff Sex Style At The Shrine I Visited Over My Ailment, 60yrs Old W / I Am Still Poor.... Help Me Or I Perish. / Low Turnout From South-east And Lagos As 81,005 Apply For Police Job Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.