Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour (44731 Views)

Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday / Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche / Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Zimmermann(m): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lol. She's upset her illness leaked

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Fcwilly: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
My president is actually active,
80 years old president expecting his ? Lastborn.

Nursing father loading, no wonder they approved paternity leave.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
Healfastijn:
It's interner problem, I once had swollen stomach before, due to the heart problem. People thought I was pregnant. Low PCV could cause that too.
sorry about your first phrase. Am so sorry. A friend faced similar situation. We fought with all might and resources, he succeeded.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Healfastijn(f): 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
Vickyvice:
sorry about your first phrase. Am so sorry

Thanks so much. Please pray for me for total healing

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by cmecproblem(m): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
I really pray for this first lady. She seems caught in multiple Cross fire
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by DeadCountry: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
nairavsdollars:
If its really pregnancy, you can't hide it forever. Its a thing of joy all the same. It's another way the president has proven that he is not cloned or Jubril
Olodo, another person might be fucking the hell out of your first lady's pussy, and those ruling you got her to start posing in pictures with the impostor so as to fool brain-dead goons like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Agugbadin: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
Feelbetter:
Is it bubu that is responsible for the pregnancy?

Stop gossiping use your time.
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Elidrisy20: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nothing to be ashamed of, she's married to the president, and a man nw
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by MartinsD12(m): 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://punchng.com/just-in-amid-pregnancy-rumours-aisha-buhari-orders-staff-to-proceed-on-indefinite-leave/
She might be pregnant after all but the most important thing is who give am belle? Coz I don't think buhari that is 79 can be medically fit to do that
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Passionate888: 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2021

This was announced in a terse statement on Tuesday by the Senior Special Adviser to the President on Health and Development Partners in the First Lady’s office, Mohammed Kamal.

They once said there'll be no office of the first lady

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
Can Buhari 's dickk rise?I don't think Buhari is responsible for the pregnancy.Probably,she got pregnant to one sugarboy in one of her Dubai trips.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by lexy2014: 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://punchng.com/just-in-amid-pregnancy-rumours-aisha-buhari-orders-staff-to-proceed-on-indefinite-leave/

Senior Special Adviser to the President on Health and Development Partners in the First Lady’s office,

What kind of job title is this one for Gods sake

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by FarahAideed: 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Healfastijn:
It's interner problem, I once had swollen stomach before, due to the heart problem. People thought I was pregnant. Low PCV could cause that too.

You had congestive heart failure
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
nairavsdollars:
If its really pregnancy, you can't hide it forever. Its a thing of joy all the same. It's another way the president has proven that he is not cloned or Jubril
So jubril nor dey fucck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Randy111(m): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Just assuming it's truly jubril, You mean jubril no go fit give Aisha Belle abi wetin you mean.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Wazobia2216: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
Healfastijn:
How's your heart now? Did you give birth again after the swollen stomach
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Healfastijn(f): 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
FarahAideed:

You had congestive heart failure

Yes
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by FarahAideed: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
Healfastijn:

Yes

Wow you are lucky to survive that
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Kaiser20: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
DNA will tell us who get the belle
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
So bubu still get strength to dey furk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Belawy(m): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
because of this post, Buhari may shutdown nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by tola1006: 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
All of you shouting Buhari is agile,Buhari is active Buhari is fertile....me thinks if it's all about pregnancy, there's a surrogate mum somewhere and she is carrying a fake bump .

If nah preggy mata o!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
Pregnant at what age So menopause no dey play it role again Keep hiding ur sickness, nah u sabi

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by adelaja70(m): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.......

The headline

But wait o....buhari dey 79 year old

And the wife dey 50 year old

Meaning buhari use about 29 years take senior the woman
She's the second wife...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Kudos to Baba for a job well done
You mean Yaya bello?
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Healfastijn(f): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
FarahAideed:

Wow you are lucky to survive that

I'm yet to do the surgery
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by SocialJustice: 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Unfortunately, they think everything concerning their health should be kept secret.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by tola1006: 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.......

The headline

Damn nigger!! You should know that's incorrect Buhari dey use football age.......u Noh know as it dey go for naija......dude is certainly over 80

Damn nigga

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by tola1006: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.......

The headline

Damn nigga!! You should know that's incorrect Buhari dey use football age.......u Noh know as it dey go for naija......dude is certainly over 80

Damn nigga
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
Even if Aisha dey pregnant in the first place, na crime?? Jubril is still actively firing on all cylinders. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready / Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback) / Students 'Dab' For Kebbi Governor Bagudu During Parade. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.