Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour (44729 Views)

Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday / Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche / Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by od501: 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
nairavsdollars:
If its really pregnancy, you can't hide it forever. Its a thing of joy all the same. It's another way the president has proven that he is not cloned or Jubril

Mumu man. So...in your village, 80+ years old dey give woman belle abi? Into father Abraham level. Una too mumu for this country aswear.

He will now come to claim he is 79 Years old. Una mumu too much for this country. Spits!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by od501: 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
nairavsdollars:
If its really pregnancy, you can't hide it forever. Its a thing of joy all the same. It's another way the president has proven that he is not cloned or Jubril

Mumu man. So...in your village, 80+ years old dey give woman belle abi? Into father Abraham level. Una too mumu for this country aswear.

He will now come to claim he is 79 Years old. Una mumu too much for this country. Spits!
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
this Aisha buhari go like sex oh

buhari want use sex finish her for the other room
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Abujason: 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Lie, lie! That prick wey no dey stand again since 30 years fit pregnant pesin? Unless another pesin come hammer Aisha toto like that.
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by gazza07(m): 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
Who impregnated her? Definitely not the lifeless one, he's unfit. I'm suspecting ffk, that like fine women a lot.
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by NGpatriot: 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
What's pregnant rumor got to do with staff?

What staff are we even talking about? Who are they?

SR is getting more and more useless with their childish fake news rubbish.. grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by asmovic(m): 11:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Buhari just proved that she Indeed belongs to the other room
maxymilliano.
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by asmovic(m): 11:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Don't tell you are hating on a woman's stomach? It will be very pathetic and depressing!
where does his typing depicts hatred?
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Babisha10(m): 12:03am On Dec 22, 2021
nairavsdollars:
How sure are u that he's the one that perfumed in the oza room?
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by LordOfTheGame: 12:46am On Dec 22, 2021
Aisha don dey collect found dick once she left Nigeria to Dubai. Woman is pregnant and some gullible people are brainwashing themselves to believe it's a cancer. I wish her a safe delivery.
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Deblow: 1:23am On Dec 22, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Abi oo! Is it a crime for a president's wife to be reported pregnant if indeed she is? That is a confirmatory test of Bubu's virility even at 79....(or is it 97?)
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by MossLuv: 3:46am On Dec 22, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Who said Jibril can not pregnant women?���
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by samonak(m): 5:48am On Dec 22, 2021
puzzlegate:
How Many first Lady you know given birth in Aso Rock before ? First of it's kind.
Maryam Abacha actually got pregnant and delivered in Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by vedaxcool(m): 6:20am On Dec 22, 2021
asmovic:
where does his typing depicts hatred?

If someone says your father proved your mom belongs to the other room would you take that as a loving statement.
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by kutashi: 6:46am On Dec 22, 2021
vedaxcool:
Festive period is now indefinite? Or punch newspapers is manage by jejunes?
I swear! I don't know how hatred will let them throw caution into wind! So many Jejunes during this Buhari era!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by obanioluorun: 8:02am On Dec 22, 2021
Reality3080:
a democratically elected n recognised president of d most populous black nation is who u call a terrorist?

Keep living in denial
he is a terrorist.
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by 752hub: 8:44am On Dec 22, 2021
what a very shallow comment, did they tell u its the president that gave her belle?
nairavsdollars:
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by freshkpomo(m): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2021
od501:

He will now come to claim he is 79 Years old. Una mumu too much for this country. Spits!!

My grand father at age 89 was still firing his young wife of 20something, so stop proving crap with your science... My great grand father had 3 wives and had some of his children at an old age, especially the last child that was very troublesome... Stop saying crap... Just say your generation is weak and useless.. You choose to follow the lifestyle of a white man and it's the reason young people die like fly because we now have so many illness that were not so common then.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by od501: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2021
freshkpomo:

My grand father at age 89 was still firing his young wife of 20something, so stop proving crap with your science... My great grand father had 3 wives and had some of his children at an old age, especially the last child that was very troublesome... Stop saying crap... Just say your generation is weak and useless.. You choose to follow the lifestyle of a white man and it's the reason young people die like fly because we now have so many illness that were not so common then.

Keep lying, it suits you.
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by od501: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2021
freshkpomo:

Keep lying, it suits you
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by princewarri1985: 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://punchng.com/just-in-amid-pregnancy-rumours-aisha-buhari-orders-staff-to-proceed-on-indefinite-leave/
SHE DON CHOP POISON NOW SHE IS SUSPICIOUS OF EVERYBODY, THE NEXT THING THING IS 6 FEET, I DON'T CARE ABOUT HER BECAUSE HER HUSBAND HAS SUBJECTED NIGERIANS IN TO AN UNIMAGINABLE HARDSHIP AND HUNGER
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
vedaxcool:
Festive period is now indefinite? Or punch newspapers is manage by jejunes?

Don’t mind them. Bad journalism and punch like 1 and 2. Whatever is with her will come out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by smallatobs(m): 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
Mr Jubril your end will soon come,
You by force take over Nigerian government, you silent our great politician from revealing your identity then finally raping our first Lady what a wicked World�����
nairavsdollars:

https://punchng.com/just-in-amid-pregnancy-rumours-aisha-buhari-orders-staff-to-proceed-on-indefinite-leave/
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by freshkpomo(m): 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
od501:

Keep lying, it suits you

Mummy boy how old are you? Take a walk and go see things for yourself before opening your mouth wide to spew what you don't know.... If I tell you say some women then give birth 21 and like 14 survived you go still call am lie...... Continue with your mummy boy lifestyle....

But if it was oyibo that said it, it won't be a lie..

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by od501: 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
freshkpomo:

Mummy boy how old are you? Take a walk and go see things for yourself before opening your mouth wide to spew what you don't know.... If I tell you say some women then give birth 21 and like 14 survived you go still call am lie...... Continue with your mummy boy lifestyle....

But if it was oyibo that said it, it won't be a lie..

Mummy's boy? Lol.... grin grin

The forum is really giving some people one hellova liberty. You are really lecturing me about procreation..lol. Wonderful!

We are done here, bye.
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by asmovic(m): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
vedaxcool:

If someone says your father proved your mom belongs to the other room would you take that as a loving statement.
I see the statement as a joke. We all things from different perspective.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order / First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready / Jibrin & Melaye During Obasanjo’s Presidential Campaign (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.