Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour (44725 Views)

Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday / Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche / Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by seunayantokun(m): 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
Na belle. 65% sure.
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Reality3080: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bantu10:

Zombie. You are here pitying a terrorist wife's stomach but can't pity millions of people massacred all over Nigeria by the same terrorist
a democratically elected n recognised president of d most populous black nation is who u call a terrorist?

Keep living in denial
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by FarahAideed: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
Healfastijn:

I'm yet to do the surgery

Oh so you are using frusemide to slow fluid build up?

Are you having a bypass surgery or trying to fix a valve ?
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by trutht828: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Omoboriowo you need to be very careful from snapping nonsense otherwise.

Lolz. The shame of your cursed party has been exposed.
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by RedEnergy: 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
nairavsdollars:
If its really pregnancy, you can't hide it forever. Its a thing of joy all the same.
A thing of joy if the husband is responsible for the pregnancy. Are you sure Buhari can still get a woman pregnant? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by FLYFIRE(m): 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
nairavsdollars:
If its really pregnancy, you can't hide it forever. Its a thing of joy all the same. It's another way the president has proven that he is not cloned or Jubril
Haha abi a very good way to confirm that Jubril la Sudan is in charge. Where have you heard that a ninety plus years old person scored such a corner goal. Abi you also got scammed by 79th birthday

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Healfastijn(f): 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
FarahAideed:

Oh so you are using frusemide to slow fluid build up?

Are you having a bypass surgery or trying to fix a valve ?

Yes
I want to do open heart surgery
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by ImoleNaija: 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
This serves to inform all staff that the office of the First lady will be closed for the upcoming festive period of Christmas and New year.

I always get annoyed anytime I see the bolded in reports. I could remember APC mentioned that the bolded is useless during the campaign. Dem just ride on deceit to power.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by sammyije(m): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.......

The headline

But wait o....buhari dey 79 year old

And the wife dey 50 year old

Meaning buhari use about 29 years take senior the woman

Goodluck Jonathan is same age with wife (64) mad o

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Kloenboi: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
so this woman dey lash like this?
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by tnerro1(m): 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
But but bubu has been traveling a lot sha, any way congrats in advance grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Princeton92(m): 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by afamaustin(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
If u ask me,she actually looks like 6months pregnant.
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by puzzlegate(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
nairavsdollars:
If its really pregnancy, you can't hide it forever. Its a thing of joy all the same. It's another way the president has proven that he is not cloned or Jubril
How Many first Lady you know given birth in Aso Rock before ? First of it's kind.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by drololaaof: 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
We tend to hide what should not be hidden in Nigeria. With the bump which can be a pregnancy or something else why hide it .

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Kay25(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
Healfastijn:
It's interner problem, I once had swollen stomach before, due to the heart problem which I'm still managing with drugs. People thought I was pregnant. Low PCV could cause that too.
you are healed in jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
Audio pregnancy grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by jrusky(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bantu10:

Zombie. You are here pitying a terrorist wife's stomach but can't pity millions of people massacred all over Nigeria by the same terrorist

Bro you better ignore him he has nothing more to offer humanity.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by elmodee7(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
Buhari has made history. Ask me how
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by bewla(m): 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Tell them them no hear
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Ykc2(m): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
Healfastijn:
It's interner problem, I once had swollen stomach before, due to the heart problem which I'm still managing with drugs. People thought I was pregnant. Low PCV could cause that too.
bandits killed 45 people in nasarawa I hoped you ve excuses for that too? ����, maybe nasawara people dey dream �make una continue �
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by olasaad(f): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
puzzlegate:
How Many first Lady you know given birth in Aso Rock before ? First of it's kind.

Mariam Babangida
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Charly68: 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mama shouldn't have bothered herself about the nonsense that journalists are writing.. She is the first mother and her life is open to public scrutiny.. if she eats too much , it is going to be on the headline.. if she refuses to eat they would also have something to say to sell their papers ..
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by TheMostComplex1: 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
Aisha congrats in advance
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by treatise: 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.......

The headline

But wait o....buhari dey 79 year old

And the wife dey 50 year old

Meaning buhari use about 29 years take senior the woman

The age difference is more than that, Buhari is at least 89 years old.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
MNK was right afterall, remember all those months with her man friend in Dubai b4 returning to the country...

MNK reiterates it very clearly that she was with another man enjoying her self until Aso Rock cabals gave her ultimatum to return or risk losing her place to another woman...

B4 mama desolves her honeymoon so, clearly its a pregnancy and Buhari is not responsible Baba is just playing along to avoid opposition party using it against his government

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by meobizy(f): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
Money plenty so the family don choose to born like rats. Once she drop twins then I’ll confirm it was IVF. There is no way it won’t turn out so. This sort of news reveals to me that old people are no different in personality from their youthful selves, it is the associated weakness from age which stops them from being exuberant.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by mightyhaze: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
Not bad...

She wan support Yusuf ..make them be 2
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by Bigcowhorn: 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Ajala the traveler impregnated his wife at age 80, right?
He hired a young helper abi?
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by siant: 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Till Buhari will leave office, you will not see her in public again
Re: Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour by techWriter5: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
Festive quarter is now indefinite? Or penetrate dailies is mange by jejunes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: How Plot To Draft In Jonathan Collapsed / First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready / South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.