Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul (1732 Views)

I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man / The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by BlackyOne: 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
dingbang:
thank you so much, abeg which figure be nye? cheesy
Norba 9
Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by matman34(m): 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
Pls, I'm also looking for a room self con for rent in Costain.
Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by dingbang(m): 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
Thanks Dollyjoy. God bless you for sharing

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by dingbang(m): 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
BlackyOne:

Norba 9
alright. Will call
Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by ahnie: 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Sero hate sero noi noi wan tu faif tiri fo fo.

smiley smiley smiley You can ring me on at any taim.
Do you dey speak pidgin English like this.
Lolz.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul by Magnoliaa(f): 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
ahnie:
Do you dey speak pidgin English like this.
Lolz.

grin grin I dey 'speak' pidgin well na. Lol... I can't speak it as good as I write it, though.

And that number I wrote up there was with the Yoruba pronunciation in mind sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mass Wedding In Kano State (pics) / How Do I Celebrate My 10th Wedding Anniversary / Is This Not Witchcraft?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.