Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Sometimes People Go Extreme... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sometimes People Go Extreme... (268 Views)

Meet Disabled Hairstylist With One Hand Who's Making People Go Crazy / Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute / What's The Most Extreme Measure You Have Taken So You Could Avoid Having Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes People Go Extreme... by Julietsim: 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
This is too much for me. I dont want to cheat. Sometimes it is not easy. Guess you have been there before. People blame others because of one reason or the other. Imagine a faithful wife suffering with kids not knowing where the next meal would come from. Just imagine her thinking about taking care of the kids. Sometimes the food they will eat,the clothes they would wear ,school fees and more like if the children are sick. When she decide to go extreme probably cheating on her husband to help raise the money needed ,some holier than thou will start talking trash. People who refused to assist you automatically become a critic. Married women,it is not easy. Prayers are good .
We the married women understand what we go through. Someone should keep me in prayers. Believe it or not, no married woman really wants to cheat. Sometimes we do the extreme because we want our family better* please help someone if you can . cheating might not be the best option. But what op do people give*Don't blame every you see. Sometimes it is not their fault.
Re: Sometimes People Go Extreme... by Truvelisback(m): 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
1.How many kids do u have?
2. Do u have a job?
3. Does ur husband have a job?

1 Like

Re: Sometimes People Go Extreme... by Stephen0mozzy: 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
A better extreme is to put pride aside and do something to bring money. Not shamelessly hawking one's body to feed.

Look for something to do and damn what people will say

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes People Go Extreme... by Julietsim: 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Truvelisback:
1.How many kids do u have?
2. Do u have a job?
3. Does ur husband have a job?
1. 2 kids
2. Yes. Tailoring but my machine is bad
3. Not yet. Searching for. Pls do u have to give him?
Re: Sometimes People Go Extreme... by Julietsim: 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
[quote author=Stephen0mozzy post=108700780]A better extreme is to put pride aside and do something to bring money. Not shamelessly hawking one's body to feed.

Look for something to do and damn what people will say[/quo
Just that my sewing machine spoil
Re: Sometimes People Go Extreme... by Uwaomaokey(m): 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
You have all the markings of someone who intends to fleece people with good intentions of their hard earned money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sometimes People Go Extreme... by Stephen0mozzy: 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
[quote author=Julietsim post=108700905][/quote]

I'm even embarrassed that you considered CHEATING as an alternative. I just hope this act is not a facade to get pity.

May God bless you and your husband with financial growth. But adultery is not a business
Re: Sometimes People Go Extreme... by Truvelisback(m): 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
Julietsim:

1. 2 kids
2. Yes. Tailoring but my machine is bad
3. Not yet. Searching for. Pls do u have to give him?
If i have a job, i would have given ur husband. I think u should create a thread abt ur husband's need of a job in the job section.

(1) (Reply)

Netflix Mod Hacked Account For Sell / Stop Envying People You’re Better Than / Guys Come To My Resque So That I Can Start Sleeping Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.