Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,990 members, 7,825,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland (29689 Views)

Help! My Masturbation Addiction Level Is Out Of This World / Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation / Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by RichieMichie: 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

I'm just telling him the fact noni. You want to giveaway all that bliss for what!

Fact kor. Abeg what bliss is there in wanking embarassed

1 Like

Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by kriss27(m): 9:16am On Dec 23, 2021
Unknown31:
with 15 years of masturbation, I got my Bsc, and Master. Got a job that pays millions per month. So with masturbation, you can become a millionaire in 1 month
Were u addicted to it? Like how often do you masturbate in a week?

1 Like

Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by kriss27(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2021
ThankGodFriday:
I'm free from masturbation too

January will make it 1yr
Did notice any progress in your life?
Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by luluosas(m): 7:11am On Dec 25, 2021
Congratulations Bro. May God help those still in doing this wickedness to stop
Nomoress3:
It has been over a year I quit masturbation already. I really appreciate this creators and the main players of the masturbation quiting thread https://www.nairaland.com/5223408/masturbation-quitting-challenge-thread/1202#108706106 for making this achievable. I knew when the thread was created but I was feeling too big to start counting days with people there. I was able to quit for a month at a time before I relapsed and it even got worse until I started actively participating on this thread.

The benefits I noticed
°I started to look fresh and I paid more attention to personal development.

° Increased confidence and I started associating easily with people

°My level of anxiety reduced drastically

°My brain is now as sharp as it used to be when I was young in my secondary school days. Those days, I can learn any skill I wish to, be it electronic, or art skill. When any of my friend does anything, I learn in less than a week no matter how hard it seems. I just realized how long I've lost the skill after I stoped masturbating.

My advice to those that still masturbate

STOP!
Don't listen to those that lie that it has one benefit of the other. It has none just stop and don't be hard on yourself, it's a gradual process.

368th day without masturbation and the benefit is massive. cool cool

Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by nairamaniac: 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nomoress3:

I didn't fornicate. I wish I do, lol. grin
But I hav a lot of wet dreams, even this morning but it won't make you weak or depressed like masturbation does.

Congrats. But I don't think it's the masturbation that makes you depressed or even less attentive.

I believe it's the condition of life you are facing that caused that to you that also put you in a situation to engage In such act.

For instance, if you were rich, married but yet masturbate, u wdnt be as depressed as being poor, single and masturbate.

Cos rich people have more ways of keeping them far away from depression, excelt they do drugs/alcohol in most cases.

What made you depressed may have been your living condition being combined with masturbation.

All the same congrats.

1 Like

Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by Savaqe1991(m): 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
akpokpo:

I've been smoking weed since 2006 till date. I just switched over to Colorado few months ago. Honestly, the smoke from weed too much and person nor go high. But Colorado, just 2 puff, you done high oh.

The good news for me concerning Colorado is that, it doesn't make me hungry unlike those weed them. Weed when dey make person mouth smell shit some times. Weed Na nonsense
I no buy weed idea at all. Colorado na one kush wey I go always value no matter wah. Make sense like fu*k
Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by GUNITGuy: 8:25am On May 10, 2022
Nomoress3:
It has been over a year I quit masturbation already. I really appreciate this creators and the main players of the masturbation quiting thread https://www.nairaland.com/5223408/masturbation-quitting-challenge-thread/1202#108706106 for making this achievable. I knew when the thread was created but I was feeling too big to start counting days with people there. I was able to quit for a month at a time before I relapsed and it even got worse until I started actively participating on this thread.

The benefits I noticed
°I started to look fresh and I paid more attention to personal development.

° Increased confidence and I started associating easily with people

°My level of anxiety reduced drastically

°My brain is now as sharp as it used to be when I was young in my secondary school days. Those days, I can learn any skill I wish to, be it electronic, or art skill. When any of my friend does anything, I learn in less than a week no matter how hard it seems. I just realized how long I've lost the skill after I stoped masturbating.

My advice to those that still masturbate

STOP!
Don't listen to those that lie that it has one benefit of the other. It has none just stop and don't be hard on yourself, it's a gradual process.

368th day without masturbation and the benefit is massive. cool cool

How can I join the community
Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by GUNITGuy: 8:27am On May 10, 2022
GUNITGuy:

How can I join the community
Please can you be my friend in quiting this please you can just give me a call 07033543544

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship / 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies / 10 Reasons Why Marriages/relationships Fail In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.