Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers (25690 Views)

Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team / Tobi Amusan Takes On Jasmine Camacho-Quinn At 8:23pm Tonight / Wayne Rooney Given Interim Role At Derby After Cocu Dismissal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by shogsman(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
SEO2002:
Damnn niggarrr one of my fav midfielder of SAF era. FTC dedicated to all bombers out there. More cashouts this festive season. More pussies to bang. Lights my SK
What are you 12? ,Who asked you for all your life itineraries.you idiots are really starting to do too much now, you're a petty internet fraudster and you're here bragging about it like you have a future.

2 Likes

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by shogsman(m): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
Aurelius1:
Bro can I send you a mail? I need you to be my coach/mentor.
Look at the idiocy that has rampaged this society,of all things in life you want to become an internet fraudster.your mates are out there doing legit jobs to make ends meet but you have decided to steal, I feel for your parents

5 Likes

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by Landowner101(m): 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
Js park my man that year. Just love the way England commentators do call his name
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:

You don't have any business talking about football if you call park the most decorated Asian player in history.
What is son,Ali dei,kagawa ,Cha bum kum,Kim Jo sun playing, basketball?

She's right. Park Ji Sung is the most decorated Asian player in football history.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by lexy2014: 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
adewumiopeyemi:
must all the player that retired turn to coach most they coach cant they learn from ferndinand okocha ronaldinho ronaldo and co

Are u the that will coach if all the retired players don't coach?
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by Oddfinder: 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
NONAMEPOTATO:
This guy na one Animal that time
He no de use arsenal play..he must catch form for Arsenal match

4 Likes

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by rowland545(m): 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:

You don't have any business talking about football if you call park the most decorated Asian player in history.
that's through bro....son is one of the best player if not d best to come from south korea

1 Like

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by lexy2014: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:

U can see that she is not the source. her source is the daily mail. The daily mail is a trusted and renowned news outfit in the UK. attacking her wouldn't negate the info she shared. If u have any information that contradicts what she got from d daily mail, pls share

4 Likes

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by Aurelius1(m): 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:

Look at the idiocy that has rampaged this society,of all things in life you want to become an internet fraudster.your mates are out there doing legit jobs to make ends meet but you have decided to steal, I feel for your parents
Just leave me alone. I don't want to quarrel with anybody. I'm not in the mood for that . If you have any help to render me,pls do I've not eaten since yesterday afternoon.
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by interbound2014: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nice one shocked
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by lexy2014: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
Drsnives:
I heard he was related to bruss lee

In what way?
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by Majesty33(m): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
Damnnn Nigaaaar , one of my best midfielder in Manchester United. Love him so much for his passion and dedication.

1 Like

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by abobote: 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:

He is still the most decorated Asian footballer

5 Likes

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by abobote: 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
rowland545:
that's through bro....son is one of the best player if not d best to come from south korea
We are talking about decorated here, not the best

2 Likes

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by Kinzo0917(m): 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:

. I am not a Manchester United fans but the guys you mentioned above, what have they won in their footballing career? If I can vividly remember, park won alot of trophies in Manchester United including the champions league, epl, fa cups and so many other. To me and most people, he is the greatest asian player to have played in the EPL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by bigseank(m): 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:

Is it you that now knows what you are saying. Which players you mentioned is as decorated as Park. Oversabi. SMH!

3 Likes

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:

She's right bro. He's the most decorated Asian player in history. You can make findings about it.

3 Likes

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by Kreme(m): 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:

Calm down baba werey....The fire dey your body, The guy talk say him never chop since yesterday..,You are all about good virtues and I think being kind is a good virtue...Run TF for am make he use that one hold body if you no fit, just shut up dia

2 Likes

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by secpowell: 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
Look at this oversabi comparing park with Kagawa, Cha bum Kum.
Don't talk about football again.
Park has won alot of trophy and made three world cup and featured over 100 caps with his country.
shogsman:

4 Likes

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by Kreme(m): 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:

Why you they disgrace yourself like this...Who amongst the players you mentioned has more winner's medal than Park?

4 Likes

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
rowland545:
Hol up. There is hwang in wolves
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by Wchris(m): 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
dejavuh0007:
I tot he died.
Mumu Shay na you kill am
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by LZAA: 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
helinues:
Park,one of the finest players back then.

All the best to him in his coaching career

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by Bakarehabib02(m): 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:

Decorated means he is the Asian player that won the most trophy how many trophies does the other players listed has won
I think you don’t know what decorated means

3 Likes

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by Truvelisback(m): 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nice one J.S Park. I hope Lee his colleague do the same.

1 Like

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by wonderr(m): 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
This guy no dey see Chelsea for face
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by eazyduzit: 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
Drsnives:
I heard he was related to bruss lee

J S. Park is from South Korea while Bruce Lee from China so tell me,how are they related?

1 Like

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by favy19(f): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
wink smileyWow my man that year he played so we'll , nice of you dear, welcome
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by Nadaken: 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
My favorite United player during sir Alex

Very cute the way he plays football with small body

And he loved arsenal too grin

1 Like

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by rowland545(m): 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
abobote:

We are talking about decorated here, not the best
son has been winning Asia's best player award as long as I can remember.

Is d award not a decoration enough for u?
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by rowland545(m): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Hol up. There is hwang in wolves
we r not talking of list of south Korean players....

We said outstanding ones.....toteham is nothing without son....if son was an English player....Kane won't b having any media hype
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by Yadid(m): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
rowland545:
son has been winning Asia's best player award as long as I can remember.

Is d award not a decoration enough for u?

The most decorated player is determined by number of winners medal, not number of awards.

As at now, Dani Alves is the most decorated player in football history. How many awards does he has? Next to nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (Photos) / Cynthia Uwak Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Super Eagles 23 Man List To South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.