Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers (25981 Views)

Ronaldo-Messi Match Today As PSG Takes On Saudi All-Star Team / Tobi Amusan Takes On Jasmine Camacho-Quinn At 8:23pm Tonight / ‘FROG JUICE’ Helped Me Improve My Performance On The Pitch: Ji-Sung Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by shogsman(m): 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
bigseank:

Is it you that now knows what you are saying. Which players you mentioned is as decorated as Park. Oversabi. SMH!
Oh I know, I'm just putting it out there for most of us that might get convinced that he is not even Among the top 5 best Asian player ever, the stats speaks for itself,he was average at best, officially he is the 3rd best player in his country history not to talk of the whole continent.the likes of son,Ali dae,alcantara okazaki, Cha bum are way ahead of him by a mile.
Cha bum scored 99 goals in bundesliga alone,he dominated Germany and Europe for years.
Paulinho scored around 170 goals for Barcelona making him the 7th highest goal scorer in the club's history.
Okizaki has more than 100 career goals.
Ali dae has around 100for country alone.
Son still dey there o,even Nakamura was more prolific for his team.
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by shogsman(m): 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
abobote:

He is still the most decorated Asian footballer
Semantics,in his case he was just Lucky to be part of a 30 man squad, he was not even in top 7 in his team not to talk of the whole premier league or the world,dude has less than 20 goals in his whole career in the league.
I'm just putting it out there for most of us that might get convinced that he is not even Among the top 5 best Asian player ever, the stats speaks for itself,he was average at best, officially he is the 3rd best player in his country history not to talk of the whole continent.the likes of son,Ali dae,alcantara okazaki, Cha bum are way ahead of him by a mile.
Cha bum scored 99 goals in bundesliga alone,he dominated Germany and Europe for years.
Paulinho scored around 170 goals for Barcelona making him the 7th highest goal scorer in the club's history.
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by pafo(m): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:

You're stupid, I'll tell you what son has done
He has scored more goals than park has scored in his whole career in less than 3 years,park is not even in the top 3 in south Korea is own damn country, Ali dae is the all time highest international goal scorer in history,only Ronaldo has more goals than him.and toy dare rate a tag along that was not even in English top 30 during his prime,we have okazaki that has scored over 50 goals for Japan alone which is more than park entire goal scorer, even Nakamura his more prolific than him.
Here he is ranked 9th best Asian player and that is more than fair for him

You must be quite old o but you are thr stupidest person ever. So you don't know rhe difference between being decorated and scoring goals lol. And you are still claiming right lol. Just hide in shame pls. Oponu ayerada! Can't stop laughing here dude.

1 Like

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by shogsman(m): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
lexy2014:

U can see that she is not the source. her source is the daily mail. The daily mail is a trusted and renowned news outfit in the UK. attacking her wouldn't negate the info she shared. If u have any information that contradicts what she got from d daily mail, pls share
Semantics,in his case he was just Lucky to be part of a 30 man squad, he was not even in top 7 in his team not to talk of the whole premier league or the world,dude has less than 20 goals in his whole career in the league.
I'm just putting it out there for most of us that might get convinced that he is not even Among the top 5 best Asian player ever, the stats speaks for itself,he was average at best, officially he is the 3rd best player in his country history not to talk of the whole continent.the likes of son,Ali dae,alcantara okazaki, Cha bum are way ahead of him by a mile.
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by shogsman(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. I am not a Manchester United fans but the guys you mentioned above, what have they won in their footballing career? If I can vividly remember, park won alot of trophies in Manchester United including the champions league, epl, fa cups and so many other. To me and most people, he is the greatest asian player to have played in the EPL
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by pafo(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:

Idiot stop this. Your goals scored is not how you get decorated. It is trophies won! Nobody said he's the best in Asia, they said he's the most decorated!!! You can type English so I assume your parents spent money to send you to school. It's wasted!

2 Likes

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by shogsman(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
secpowell:
Look at this oversabi comparing park with Kagawa, Cha bum Kum.
Don't talk about football again.
Park has won alot of trophy and made three world cup and featured over 100 caps with his country.
Lastly you're a complete ignoramus

Just so you know,your boy is 9th in Asia

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:

Oh I know,but all he did was lucky to find himself in a good team , I'm just putting it out there for most of us that might get convinced that he is not even Among the top 5 best Asian player ever, people see decorated and think that means some performance stride, the stats speaks for itself,he was average at best, officially he is the 3rd best player in his country history not to talk of the whole continent.the likes of son,Ali dae, okazaki, Cha are way ahead of him by a mile.

Yes , you have a point bro
That Manchester Utd team he played with were extremely good.

1 Like

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by shogsman(m): 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
pafo:

Idiot stop this. Your goals scored is not how you get decorated. It is trophies won! Nobody said he's the best in Asia, they said he's the most decorated!!! You can type English so I assume your parents spent money to send you to school. It's wasted!
You're very stupid,it you had typical Brain cells you'd see and understand the area I highlighted the reason I'm setting things straight.
Disrespectful brats like you don't deserve mentions
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by lexy2014: 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:

U still haven't mentioned how ji-sung park isn't the most decorated player in Asia

3 Likes

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by shogsman(m): 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
lexy2014:

U still haven't mentioned how ji-sung park isn't the most decorated player in Asia
If you're educated you should take your time to read through again and you'll see your answer there
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by pafo(m): 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:

You're very stupid,it you had typical Brain cells you'd see and understand the area I highlighted the reason I'm setting things straight.
Disrespectful brats like you don't deserve mentions

Look at the fool calling me disrespectful! I corrected you and you called me stupid. I could be as old as your uncle for all I know. You started by being disrespectful to the op. Just shut it and f**k off! Tosser!

3 Likes

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by shogsman(m): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
promisedeco:

You de mention Kagawa, Son where JS Park de? It's like you started watching football in 2019
Semantics the only reason he won any trophy in his case he was just Lucky to be part of a 30 man squad, he was not even in top 7 in his team not to talk of the whole premier league or the world,dude has less than 20 goals in his whole career in the league.

And yeah kagawa has a better individual performance compared to him,the stats is there for all to see
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by lexy2014: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:

If you're educated you should take your time to read through again and you'll see your answer there

As an educated person, what is the meaning of the word "decorated" in football terms? How does epistle shed light on d term with regards Ji-Sung Park et al?

2 Likes

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by shogsman(m): 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
studentwriter:
you no dey watch ball bro.
Ji-sung park pass all Asian players past and present
Poor ignorant you, firstly he is not even ranked in top 7 officially,in his case he was just Lucky to be part of a 30 man squad, he was not even in top 7 in his team not to talk of the whole premier league or the world,dude has less than 20 goals in his whole career in the league.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by shogsman(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
lexy2014:

As an educated person, what is the meaning of the word "decorated" in football terms? How does epistle shed light on d term with regards Ji-Sung Park et al?
Mister of miss take your time use your head and decipher the obvious from my post or move on,how is comprehension is not rocket science, I've stated why I pointed the obvious and you're still asking the same damn thing. Shalom
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by shogsman(m): 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
pafo:

Look at the fool calling me disrespectful! I corrected you and you called me stupid. I could be as old as your uncle for all I know. You started by being disrespectful to the op. Just shut it and f**k off! Tosser!
It is my mates in your family that you're talking about,the fact that you see disrespect in a post that did not involve a single sas just about sums up your level of maturity, don't quote me again
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by lexy2014: 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:

Mister of miss take your time use your head and decipher the obvious from my post or move on,how is comprehension is not rocket science, I've stated why I pointed the obvious and you're still asking the same damn thing. Shalom

Oga, answer simple question: what is the meaning of the word "decorated" in football terms?

Why u de run?

1 Like

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by pafo(m): 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:

It is my mates in your family that you're talking about,the fact that you see disrespect in a post that did not involve a single sas just about sums up your level of maturity, don't quote me again

Don't call people you don't know stupid just for correcting you. Maturity starts with dialogues then we can agree to disagree. Not Just hurling insults at strangers. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by shogsman(m): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
For this obviously confused ones among you,let me reiterate,park was just an average Joe that got lucky to feature in a good team,so decorated in this context just means luck, doesn't make him what he's not, the best player in asian history are as follows
1-cha bum kum
2-paulinho alcantara
3-son
4-ali dae
5-nakata- a 3time balloon d'or nominee, park only got one nomination.

The rest is history
As for premier league officially son is ahead of him because of the obvious

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by shogsman(m): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
pafo:

Don't call people you don't know stupid just for correcting you. Maturity starts with dialogues then we can agree to disagree. Not Just hurling insults at strangers. Peace!
Next time read and understand a situation before you meddle
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by lexy2014: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
pafo:

By insulting people, shogsman is only expressing how he feels about himself. In turn, he is trying to make others feel the way he feels about himself. U can't blame him. He is deeply hurt inside

2 Likes

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by pafo(m): 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:

Hopefully that helps. Park wasn't the best, we all know that cos he was a team player but he was the most successful of them all. Giggs get trophy pass Shearer no mean say he score pass am. But e get trophy pass am. Have a nice one.

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by lexy2014: 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:
For this obviously confused ones among you,let me reiterate,park was just an average Joe that got lucky to feature in a good team,so decorated in this context just means luck, doesn't make him what he's not, the best player in asian history are as follows
1-cha bum kum
2-paulinho alcantara
3-son
4-ali dae
5-nakata- a 3time balloon d'or nominee, park only got one nomination.

The rest is history
As for premier league officially son is ahead of him because of the obvious

Oga, answer simple question: what is the meaning of the word "decorated" in football terms?

1 Like

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by shogsman(m): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
There is a common misconception that being decorated has anything to do with how good you are,most of the time it doesn't,it just means you got lucky, especially when it comes to team trophies.dont downplay real Asian goats because they didn't play with football goats
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by lexy2014: 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:
There is a common misconception that being decorated has anything to do with how good you are,most of the time it doesn't,it just means you got lucky, especially when it comes to team trophies.dont downplay real Asian goats because they didn't play with football goats

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by shogsman(m): 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
pafo:

Hopefully that helps. Park wasn't the best, we all know that cos he was a team player but he was the most successful of them all. Giggs get trophy pass Shearer no mean say he score pass am. But e get trophy pass am. Have a nice one.
It is important to read and understand before you meddle,if you read my comment you'd see we are saying the same thing and know he is not the most successful Among them,you mixing decorated with successful is one of the exact reasons why I was quick to point out the obvious.
Park has more trophies than Neymar,that doesn't put them in the same category,or than makes him more ''successful'' than Neymar.
He has more trophies than balloon d'or winner George weah, would you say he is more successful than him.
It doesn't work that way.
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by lexy2014: 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:

It is important to read and understand before you meddle,if you read my comment you'd see we are saying the same thing and know he is not the most successful Among them,you mixing decorated with successful is one of the exact reasons why I was quick to point out the obvious.
Park has more trophies than Neymar,that doesn't put them in the same category

2 Likes

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by pafo(m): 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
lexy2014:

By insulting people, shogsman is only expressing how he feels about himself. In turn, he is trying to make others feel the way he feels about himself. U can't blame him. He is deeply hurt inside

I don't even know what to explain to him anymore. E don tire me.
Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by Kinzo0917(m): 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:

. The aforementioned players you just listed, how many trophies did they win compared to Park? We are talking of trophies they won and you here talking of goals. Haba… we are talking about certificate and you are here talking about he was good in school

2 Likes

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by Kreme(m): 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:

The common misconception is what I'm trying to debunk you dumbass, y'all think decorated means he is the best,it simply means he was just Lucky to be in a good team,in terms of success, performance and strides which are the real deal he doesn't even make it to top 7. The likes of Ali,son,Cha bum , okazaki,even Nakamura are a thousand miles ahead of him,
Stoopid man,A decorated player in football means a player who wins or has won trophy(ies)....We are not talking about performance or style of play, you are just too Stoopid to understand

2 Likes

Re: Ji-sung Park Takes On Coaching Role At Queens Park Rangers by Kreme(m): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:

My mates is your family house are baba werey,you lost my attention where that first comma stopped
Wereyy, No use scope cover matter...Run TF for the guy!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Germany : Rio2016 Olympics : Your Thoughts On The Match? / Pinnick: Why We Can’t Sack Rohr As Super Eagles Coach - NFF President / Pogba Speaks On World Cup Finals Against Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.