Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him (42224 Views)

Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video) / Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) / Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by TMSMedia: 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
Bobrisky Promises To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him (Photo/Video)

A recent video wherein an elderly woman held a placard to declare her love for Bobrisky has gotten the attention of the crossdresser and he promised to change the life of the woman, IgbereTV reports.

The woman's grandson, @goodluck155553 had tagged Bobrisky while sharing photos of the poor living condition of himself and his grandmother via Instagram.

He wrote;

"Grandma am sorry everything will be okay one day you will eat a better food in this life one day when there's life there's hope @bobrisky222"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLOxWCMpbs8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Sharing a photo of the kind of food they eat; he wrote;

"God please have mercy on us look at what we do eat nd this cocoyam will be scratching us in the tongue @bobrisky222"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLOxBscJP1M/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

He shared video of his grandmother declaring love for Bobrisky @
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLMItnlphbD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

After seeing his posts, Bobrisky pledged to gift the woman a new apartment and has paid for ticket for the woman's flight to Lagos so as to meet with her.

Bobrisky shared the video and wrote;

"@goodluck155553 can’t wait to see you and your grandma tomorrow. Mama need a new apartment in d town not dis bush, secondly mama need to be enjoying and resting at her old age now. Can’t wait to see you both in Lagos tomorrow. Check ur dm for ur ticket"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL-FL9yj1_Hvrp0GI-JKs-br9KOnQHOfvFGjn40/?igshid=ouxwwnqgantk

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPXWjoux6uw

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Xenry: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
Bobrisky, no be that guy wey no get sense? sad

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Righteousness2(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
Bobri, it's a Good and Commendable act you wanna do for the old mama. GOD Bless you.

But what is more Necessary is your Soul!
JESUS the MASTER needs you to Surrender Completely to HIM.

This is what Really Matters

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by lilvicky68(m): 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
Can all this things take her to heaven if he doesn't repent? @ righteousness2..Bob change your ways

8 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Omihanifa: 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
Very soon some companies Will be going to meet this guy for advert

Just imagine if Bobrisky says all his fans should buy a particular product and make a short video of when they are consuming that brand.

Imagine the volume of sales

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Xenry: 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
This Guy is not okay, but...

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Freestainworld(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
People are cashing out real time on this guy, new biz in town

25 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by EndureLife: 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
So kind of him

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by slawormiir: 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Bobrisky.....
I swear this bobrisky fine pass some female engineering student for our university......those girls nor get style at all...that year for uniben...na them easy pass to toast....once them fall in love with you ehnn...your own don finish...you go nowhere..they will move mountains for you

And for all those asking wetin Bobrisky dey do for a living

I can bet my balls he is into grindr full time
If you are a niggarrrr and you know that grindr format ..then you must be a real niggarr

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by fourboys: 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
b4 end of year this boy will go broke...
the boy really know how to chase clout...

good one anyway

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Lomprico2: 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
abi make I bleach like bobrisky n say na him give me the inspiration. I just dey find way to use bobri cash out.

7 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Reecodr75: 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
This bobrisky is enjoying his life to the fullest

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by OfficialGaGa(m): 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
Bob the new "cheerful giver" in town.... and unfortunately u know wat the bible say about "cheerful givers..."

this life nor balance.... and as for those saying Bob will go broke... I doubt oh... e money dey come from God knows where... blood money, yahoo, new yahoo money, politicians I nor even know

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by ITmegaBundle: 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
Confused guy
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
Attention-seeking mofo!

The stupid boy is making Mama her cash app. If Mama knows who Bobrisky really is, she might even throw up angry.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by pocohantas(f): 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
I am not his fan but I like him because he is loyal. Generally people like him are anyway.

It is either they are for you or they are against you. They are also more openminded and attach less value to material things.

You have a friend like this, enter her house and say you like a shoe, she will just tell you to take.

God help you the day una fight. grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by naijadrivablog: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
What happens after the rent expires in a year or two

7 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by SKINDOGGY: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
lilvicky68:
Can all this things take her to heaven if he doesn't repent? @ righteousness2
love to humanity is the best religion

7 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Nuisanc: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
How is this news
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Nuisanc: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
Useless fellow

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by ednut1(m): 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
Sigh. This will now be the trend.
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Sonnobax15(m): 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
lipsrsealed

What a shame !

I still dey talk am...... I'd rather choose my vomit 10times over this calamity which has befallen Nigeria in form of bobrisky....

E just dey pain say our society now place so much value on madness while discarding sanity....This kind old woman wey suppose to dey for Suleja dey drink her kunu every morning just dey disgrace her children..

Anyways,her own form of madness don pave way for her cha.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Lovelyn451(f): 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
heheheeeey....Nigerians eeh
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by wallay77(m): 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
That himson yansh got hot
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Numerouno94(m): 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
angry

Bob na the new cash out platform for Naija now oo..

Mayb me go tell am say "Bob dnt mind ur haters,ur d best buh abeg i nid urgent GLK" grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Reecodr75: 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
Always seeking attention
Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by saladinnoir: 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
Bobrisky is doing more for people than those condemning him ever have. Thats what matters.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Get A New Apartment For An Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him by Lanretoye(m): 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2021
budrissen abi wetin mama call am

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameron Okoye Awarded Top Scorer At Little Tigers Football Academy / We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.