Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke (42251 Views)

Wizkid Appreciates Tiwa Savage, Chinko Ekun And Teni After Wizkid VIP Experience / Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) / Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by justmondris: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hammer2021:
Why not worry about your poverty stricken wretched family first

I see no reason why you should insult him. He only expressed his opinion which may not be far from the truth. Why insulting him and his family
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by pegix(m): 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hammer2021:
You have a point

But still a fool

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by Badadvisor: 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
Most fat people got a baby heart

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by Godispeace: 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
too much drugs no time to eat well
phemmyfour:
Wizkid is not looking healthy at all

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by treatise: 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
phemmyfour:

Same observation here. It may not be unrelated to drugs or business engagements that are taking tolls on him.
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by Vinnie2000(m): 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
pegix:
You have a point

But still a fool

Lolsss.. cheesy cheesy

See Reply ooo.. shocked cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by CitynewsNG(m): 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by Vinnie2000(m): 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
justmondris:

I see no reason why you should insult him. He only expressed his opinion which may not be far from the truth. Why insulting him and his family

Lolss..

They gave him a Brutal Upper Cut Reply! shocked cheesy

We must remember dat Fatness is NOT for Everybody!
The likes of IGodye, Basketmouth, Tuface, Kaffy the Legendary dancer, etc have maintained their slim shape for almost a 20 years Period! smiley

So You Guys shouldn't expect Fat from Wizkid till 2030@Least! sad cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by Kinzo0917(m): 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
soulfood:
Wizkid does not sound like someone that can hold a conversation for 2 seconds without everything bursting... he is a man of few words. Me thinks he needs to go back and do some schooling even if na online.
he speaks good and polished English. Go and google one of his interview he had with one of this international radios. I am not his fans but the guy is super duper intelligent

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by Kinzo0917(m): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hammer2021:
. MOD APPLY RULE 2 HERE. LET HIM BE BANNED
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by Hammer2021: 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. MOD APPLY RULE 2 HERE. LET HIM BE BANNED
Who dey fear ban..mugu

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by Kinzo0917(m): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hammer2021:
Who dey fear ban..mugu
RULE 2 PLEASE MOD
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by Hammer2021: 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kinzo0917:
RULE 2 PLEASE MOD
murutunpafu grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by Seeck: 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
Please someone should help me with a link to where I can download SFTOS zip. Thanks in advance���
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by Kinzo0917(m): 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hammer2021:
murutunpafu grin
. MOD WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? BAN THIS USER.LET NOT BE BIASED IN SOME CASES
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by Mcfi(m): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hammer2021:

Haba! Somebody cannot just play with you?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by Perfecttouch(m): 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
RichDad1:
No where to go but your papa and mama (wey do everything for you) house Dey off Adeniran Ogunsanya for Surulere? undecided undecided
Baba Bolu, no Dey lie na �
this was when he Don dey get small small fame, he can't go back living in his parent's place.. I understand what he meant
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by seyz91(m): 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
cheesy
Hammer2021:

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by seyz91(m): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
Point
RichDad1:
No where to go but your papa and mama (wey do everything for you) house Dey off Adeniran Ogunsanya for Surulere? undecided undecided
Baba Bolu, no Dey lie na �
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by Perfecttouch(m): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
IbileIfe:
Thanks to every family who accommodated me when I was homeless. And through that period Almighty God showed me how to accommodate others and from next year 2022 in different locations people will receive free accommodations.
amen
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by RawBitterTruth(m): 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
soulfood:
Wizkid does not sound like someone that can hold a conversation for 2 seconds without everything bursting... he is a man of few words. Me thinks he needs to go back and do some schooling even if na online.

I think because he just finished performance, the energy gone and trying to pitch in something.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by bahdpersona(m): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
soulfood:
that's an assumption probably because you're an hater or something but to clear your doubts go and watch one of his interview videos on YouTube
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by clothingonline(m): 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
Help people God will help you too
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
Elidrisy20:
Why he didn't mention Banky W? Abi that one no help am

Don't mind Wizkid. Himself and Burna Boy are ingrates.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by highoctane: 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
DropsMic:
Too lengthy. Someone please summarize
Don't forget to pay back gratitude no matter how little it might be
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by Menace2Society(m): 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hammer2021:
Shatap
U lack home training boy undecided grow up!
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by JBoss25(m): 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nice one wande coal
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by Jaqenhghar: 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
phemmyfour:
Exhaustion will do that to you.
He just finished performances in London, then abuja, now Lagos. Body no be wood.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by Jaqenhghar: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hammer2021:
That's very uncalled for. I dont know how much Wizkid 8s paying you to be his attack dog.
Now you have insulted him shey your account balance don increase
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by jaiyeoriewed: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtaYzy4IRvU
Joyce Anumudu Ozinna - JJB Sip N’ See at RJ4 Victoria island, Lagos
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by offset67(m): 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
phemmyfour:
Are you looking healthy?
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke by CaseSensitive(m): 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Wizkid my niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Wande coal is a real niggarr

Real niggarr got real niggarrrrs back

Timaya ft. Buju Cold Outside Remix?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video / Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) / BBNaija: CeeC's Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.