Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) (32960 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me / Toyin Abraham Praises Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi As They Mark Christmas In Dubai / Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Share Beautiful Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by ezechi24(m): 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
you see this life ...if you no wise ur own finish....no be toyin wey dey do big girl for lekki mama be this ?.....after dem go come insta dey form like say every where good right from the start.....just look at how her parents are living even with all the money she claims she has she no fit make their house portable small....spits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by Elidrisy20: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
Wetin this old woman go take motor do, miss placed prerority

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by JustforMen: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
Still looking for what is wrong with the house.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by Scottz: 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
600k Tokunbo car.

Who send am? Raise the woman's living condition for fuçk's sake.
what have you done for your mother if you have one show us with proof

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by Scottz: 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
Elidrisy20:
Wetin this old woman go take motor do, miss placed prerority
Bamboo if ur mama old you no go fit but am car be that if she no get one ba
Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by Bossvic2019: 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
But seriously dem for hide the house na

Now the car don be Bleep up.

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by Elidrisy20: 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
Scottz:
Bamboo if ur mama old you no go fit but am car be that if she no get one ba
no be motor him supposed buy

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
Toyin resemble her mother sha. "When your yam don done, you need to cover it and chop am" not to let the whole world know.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by omonla10(m): 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
Celeb life Sha.. They must stay relevant..
Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by seunfape(m): 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
But the old woman is haggard

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by Ohraybs(m): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2021
Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by BABANGBALI: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
Person no go hear word again, just because he boughted a second hand manual car for another man’s wife. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by BABANGBALI: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ohraybs:

Must they announce everything on social media!
no mind am

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by Tobidarker02: 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
ezechi24:
you see this life ...if you no wise ur own finish....no be toyin wey dey do big girl for lekki mama be this ?.....after dem go come insta dey form like say every where good right from the start.....just look at how her parents are living even with all the money she claims she has she no fit make their house portable small....spits
Something about old people is they don't like leaving in luxurious home.
Like my grandmother there is nothing we haven't done to make her leave the village but she insist on staying there.
Do you think Toyin cannot afford a decent house for her mum?
Abeg leave these people

By the way e sure me say na Toyin buy that car

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by frenchman(m): 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
Na toyin buy the car, Kola no get money

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by walyx(m): 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
Congratulations but the house need uplifting too

Make them fence am go give am better look.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
Na Toyin Abraham buy the car. Stop deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
Abeg is that toyin’s mother’s house I can to confirm something
Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by ImoleNaija: 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
I think, on this, all opinions matter. We just might not hear from the horse's mouth.
Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by jclassiq(m): 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
chatinent:
Nice gesture.

A house befitting the car would be nice too.
A house by who?
Is her daughter not as successful?
Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by We4all: 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
Tobidarker02:

Like my grandmother there is nothing we haven't done to make her leave the village but she insist on staying there.
Abeg leave these people

She doesn’t have to leave the village but they should have renovated the house.

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by We4all: 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Bossvic2019:
But seriously dem for hide the house na

Now the car don be Bleep up.

They were to hasty to post that they forgot to hide the house.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by dapolaw(m): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
I no just understand, so he carried camera go him inlaw's house?

The things people do for the trending sha

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by Perfecttouch(m): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Who bought the car? grin
toyin.. Using the husband as front..
See where her mama dey stay

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by tunapawizzy: 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
them for do the video reach inside.
Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by bobbiiee: 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
My observation.

1. Galvanized pipe are used as support for the house. Not an uncommon option for houses built some 20 years ago, thereabout.
2. Roofing sheet used. That is usually the cheapest & most common type of roofing.
3. A well of water in front of the house with no surface pumping machine attached to it. That means that the woman still draws water with a pitcher and rope.
4. A gentle breeze blowing the courting of the sitting room. No sign of mosquito net entrance there.
5. A small pen house for chickens is by the house.
6. Firewood kept close to the pen house. This probably means she's using wood as part or main source of cooking.

Maybe she's not her biological mum.
Do you expect such woman to have a washing machine, a small generator that power the house, an inverter, LED TV?

When I was in higher institution I discovered that some of the pals we went to secondary school around the same time relocated abroad. When most of them came back few years later, they could no longer sleep in the house they grew. They stayed permanently in a hotel during their stay.

I saw this and made up my mind that our parents will have everything that I have in my little Lagos apartment. Though, we did not have much, we ensured that they have good set of chairs, LCD TV, Dstv, fridge, freezer, 2.5 kv generator, semi automated washing machine, water dispenser, & a stress free car. All these came over the years.

Apart for air conditioner that our dad said he doesn't want, there is nothing in my house that our parents don't have. I can't travel home to see my parents and miss anything because that was our goal. They should be taken care of using the little God has blessed us with.

Initially, we dug a well and fixed a surface pumping machine there so that they could use water without stress. When God changed our level, we sank a borehole.

The life Toyin Abraham projects is that of someone that is doing wonderfully well financially. Brabus Benz, lovely duplex, etc. Nothing is wrong with living the good life. Her social media life seems greater than some generations, past, present, & future.

For me, it's like placing a curse on oneself when you are living large and parents are struggling.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by Tboymessiah(m): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
NasoLifeBe?

Motor wey toyin buy, using dis broke nigga as delivery Agent.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
Tobidarker02:

Abeg leave these people

You are right. And as for your grandmother, it is not for you to think she would leave the memories of her life behind to follow you to the city where she knows no one.

The best is to upgrade the living conditions of the house she's living in the village. If it can be gated and fenced, let it be done. If she uses latrine, upgrade it to wc. If the compound and environs is mere sand, put interlocking there. Paint the house etc.

Or rather, build a new house for her in same village.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by sunbreaker: 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

What is wrong with the house ser?
that house is poor compared to the noise they making up and down

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by tunapawizzy: 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
Tobidarker02:

Abeg leave these people

it doesnt have to be luxurious...Decent at least. Those her gram pictures, why she never snap one for here. All man to himself sha, I dont know her worth, I dont know what she has, but what she shows to the media, e no add up say her mama dey live in this house.
Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by tunapawizzy: 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
Scottz:
what have you done for your mother if you have one show us with proof
i see where you are coming from but see if people put whats supposed to be private affairs in public space, it means they are willing to subject it to public opinion. No one is under obligation to show what they are doing for their parent to everyone. In any case, Based on what we have been told by the poster of this story, Good gesture from Toyin's husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham's Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Gifts Mother-In-Law A Car (Video) by seyz91(m): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
I tell you
AntiWailer:
Must everything be on Social Media ?

God will help this generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crossdresser, James Brown Cries As He Mourns Late Queen Of England (Pix, Video) / Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) / Nollywood Stars Party Hard In Toronto (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.