Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,340 members, 7,815,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Breakups: Do You Prefer Being Ghosted Of A Honest Breakup Convo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakups: Do You Prefer Being Ghosted Of A Honest Breakup Convo? (807 Views)

Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakups: Do You Prefer Being Ghosted Of A Honest Breakup Convo? by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 22, 2021
Do you prefer to sit down and have a honest conversation?

Or is that too hard to bear... You would rather choose to be ghosted?
Re: Breakups: Do You Prefer Being Ghosted Of A Honest Breakup Convo? by luvyaself95(m): 8:44am On Dec 22, 2021
You don come again with your question undecided
Re: Breakups: Do You Prefer Being Ghosted Of A Honest Breakup Convo? by DannyXpress: 8:48am On Dec 22, 2021
Datboredberry:

How many guys have you broken their heart??
Re: Breakups: Do You Prefer Being Ghosted Of A Honest Breakup Convo? by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2021
Let's sit down and discuss cool
Make we look each dey talk wetin dey our mind cool

1 Like

Re: Breakups: Do You Prefer Being Ghosted Of A Honest Breakup Convo? by Candidlady: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2021
Datboredberry:

sit down and have that honest conversation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakups: Do You Prefer Being Ghosted Of A Honest Breakup Convo? by Jeon(f): 9:04am On Dec 22, 2021
I GHOST EVEN BEFORE ASKING FOR RELATIONSHIP.

1 Like

Re: Breakups: Do You Prefer Being Ghosted Of A Honest Breakup Convo? by Nyascobar1414: 9:12am On Dec 22, 2021
Me and ghosting be like 5and6..
Ghosting is preferable

1 Like

Re: Breakups: Do You Prefer Being Ghosted Of A Honest Breakup Convo? by DICKstractor: 10:24am On Dec 22, 2021
undecided

I like face to face honest conversation in my room which we'll later call it a quit by having breakup smashing

You Gerrit?
If you don't Gerrit, forget abourit

3 Likes

Re: Breakups: Do You Prefer Being Ghosted Of A Honest Breakup Convo? by loadedvibes: 10:25am On Dec 22, 2021
Ghosting is better.. prevents resistance and creates a back door

4 Likes

Re: Breakups: Do You Prefer Being Ghosted Of A Honest Breakup Convo? by pregnantMan: 11:23am On Dec 22, 2021
I ended 97% of all my relationships through ghosting.. and I don't regret it a bit. Cos somehow, I still find a way to go back to my exes, and collect pension knacks.. my latest relationship ended through ghosting..tho we still view each other status on fb/WhatsApp. Anytime am back in thier town, am ringing her right away and we are going to hookup again.. after all we no breakup tongue

1 Like

Re: Breakups: Do You Prefer Being Ghosted Of A Honest Breakup Convo? by instinct57vm(m): 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
Datboredberry:

The conversation will be meaningless because the party that wants to leave no go get any genuine excuse. If they do have genuine excuses however, you mostly won’t be able to salvage the relationship because they mostly have made up their mind.
Re: Breakups: Do You Prefer Being Ghosted Of A Honest Breakup Convo? by Opeyemiextra(f): 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ghosting someone is just rude and unnecessary in my opinion. I would prefer to be told expressly whatever the reasons are and even if there are no reasons at all. I really like honest people because honestly saves everyone's time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakups: Do You Prefer Being Ghosted Of A Honest Breakup Convo? by PenisCaP: 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
Datboredberry:

Hi
Re: Breakups: Do You Prefer Being Ghosted Of A Honest Breakup Convo? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
PenisCaP:

Hi

Luukatdiswan? sad sad

Beebah2000 Come and carry ya cousin brada grin

luukat his weird name angry
Re: Breakups: Do You Prefer Being Ghosted Of A Honest Breakup Convo? by pansophist(m): 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
Sit down and talk. Ghosting someone is something weak people do, to give them a false sense of power and control. It shows you don't respect your partner, afraid of confrontation, and chickening out of life itself. I personally won't ghost, but if you ghost me, well, please remain a ghost, because I've buried you already in my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Breakups: Do You Prefer Being Ghosted Of A Honest Breakup Convo? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
TeddyJammy:

Luukatdiswan? sad sad

Beebah2000 Come and carry ya cousin brada grin

luukat his weird name angry
why u dey mention me??
Please, respect your manhood ooo angry angry
Re: Breakups: Do You Prefer Being Ghosted Of A Honest Breakup Convo? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
why u dey mention me?? Please, respect your manhood ooo angry angry
Hey? Can't someone mention ur name? Why actin Rude?
soOorry 4 the mention, my bad. . I won't mention u again.
Re: Breakups: Do You Prefer Being Ghosted Of A Honest Breakup Convo? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
TeddyJammy:

Hey? Can't someone mention ur name? Why actin Rude?

soOorry 4 the mention, my bad. . I won't mention u again.
so, you mentioned me because of his moniker cry sad
I don suffer for this forum cry cry
Re: Breakups: Do You Prefer Being Ghosted Of A Honest Breakup Convo? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
so, you mentioned me because of his moniker cry sad
I don suffer for this forum cry cry

is ok pls. . . since you no understand. .jux 4qet abourit

1 Like

Re: Breakups: Do You Prefer Being Ghosted Of A Honest Breakup Convo? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
TeddyJammy:

is ok pls. . . since you no understand. .jux 4qet abourit
okay sorry ooo sad

By the way, I like your name. Teddy Jammy smiley
Hmm nice smiley smiley
Re: Breakups: Do You Prefer Being Ghosted Of A Honest Breakup Convo? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
okay sorry ooo sad
By the way, I like your name. Teddy Jammy smiley Hmm nice smiley smiley

Is alrt grin
Am blushin oh grin

i like your name too. Beebah.. smiley Jux Simple smiley

1 Like

Re: Breakups: Do You Prefer Being Ghosted Of A Honest Breakup Convo? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
TeddyJammy:

Is alrt grin

Am blushin oh grin

i like your name too. Beebah.. smiley Jux Simple smiley
lol grin grin
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Breakups: Do You Prefer Being Ghosted Of A Honest Breakup Convo? by Agricmoney(m): 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
make I learn from my elders

Anyway, Agriculture is life

(1) (Reply)

Younger Brother Sees Older Sister And Gives A Long Sigh? / Suggest Something I Can Take To Reduce Sugar In My Body / Sony TV For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.