Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) (28432 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
Wow, damn beautiful cool
Congratulations smiley

I go soon post my pre-wedding pics cool
No be today we don dey hear this make it happen before 25th! No rushing!
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by EyenNtokon: 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
GRAMMARJAMES:
two Nairaladers.., abeg who will marry me bayi/. i earn 95k Monthly. have a business of my own that yield me close to 1.2Million annually. (Dog breeder). i dont have a car o,. but im living comfortably. im 6.21 ft tall, a little dark, with small K leg.

any Nairaland female can apply my quoting o lets start something
bro find way buy car, even if na motor buy
E get why!

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by myami: 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
Wow, damn beautiful cool Congratulations smiley
I go soon post my pre-wedding pics cool
whøre
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by calyto: 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
Truly beautiful
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by AutoChick4U(f): 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
aktolly54:
Beautiful couple, I pray to see someone soon too. 34yrs now but before forty, it must happen
u still dey sample naw
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by max83: 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
Lovely,

HUM Airdrop ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

� $90 for Doing Tasks (300 $HUM)
� $60 for each User you invite (200 $HUM)

Join Link :
➡️http:///HumanScapeBot?start=1369180478

Leave everything you are doing nd run this airdrop, withdrawal will open tomorrow. � � �
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by myami: 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
Alaganature09:
Congratulations my beloved brother...I pray I get married soon cos all this now are all slay queen
these days I fúck and change girls like clothes. I no send
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by myami: 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
vickydevoka:
Men are wicked. Nobody is marrying orobo. They are just using them for skit. Chai!!
one orobo is sucking my dick right now
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by Optimistguy1969: 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
tutudesz:
Congratulation!!
UROMI people.
Very easy to spot
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by myami: 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
EyenNtokon:
bro find way buy car, even if na motor buy E get why!
what the cheapest car out there
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by cayorday89(m): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
Beautiful couple especially in the first pics with the bride well covered combined with her no smile look. 2geda 4eva.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by Okeedu(m): 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Happy married life to u both
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
Yinkwamo:
Nigerian Women are Beautiful. Congrats, Man
You know you're lying but you want us to believe it.
Nigerian girls are useless! All of them.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
Congratulations, guys. Mine is next year.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by bibbiana(f): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
The guy looks so cool and handsome. HML to them
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by DonnyE(m): 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
GRAMMARJAMES:
two Nairaladers.., abeg who will marry me bayi/. i earn 95k Monthly. have a business of my own that yield me close to 1.2Million annually. (Dog breeder). i dont have a car o,. but im living comfortably. im 6.21 ft tall, a little dark, with small K leg.

any Nairaland female can apply my quoting o lets start something
Money is the least thing you want to use to attract a life partner. Na slay queen you go still attract.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by aktolly54(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
AutoChick4U:
u still dey sample naw
I repent couple of month ago, there is nothing there. I have bleeped 3 different babe overnight before . lodge 2 girls in same hotel ,different room. When its in the morning I still called another girl I have been toasting and she gree but just do that one single round and pay her off
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by sisisioge: 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
These peeps look lovely together.....I wish you the best in this journey. Cheers to a beautiful life together kiss

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by AutoChick4U(f): 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
aktolly54:
I repent couple of month ago, there is nothing there. I have bleeped 3 different babe overnight before . lodge 2 girls in same hotel ,different room. When its in the morning I still called another girl I have been toasting and she gree but just do that one single round and pay her off
Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by meetidokoandy(m): 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
Congratulations dear colleague, your home is blessed Amen.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by aktolly54(m): 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Disgusting
thats power of money, I paid all the three babes
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by Bluntemperor: 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Wetin be him moniker?

Abi everybody be nairalander's sad sad

Please,ask Lalasticlala,na.
Seun,hope you get the Christmas Gifts from N/L- Free Readers Association!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2022 in Advance

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by Elidrisy20: 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
Wish you happy marriage life, is not easy, but you go enjoy this hammathan

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by AutoChick4U(f): 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
aktolly54:
thats power of money, I paid all the three babes
And u felt fulfilled dipping ur kini in 3 different kini in a day. Sucks to know they simple fvck u for d money. D real shitt is getting one to genuinely love ya and stand by ya. Knacks b cheap
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by Thesaint141(m): 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
The lady has a different leg and face..
Check it out!

Congrats though!

Nor be coke and fanta be dat?
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by opribo(m): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
You see
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by tutudesz: 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

UROMI people.
Very easy to spot
This na Bomadi people
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by irunoko(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
Jonah507:
Nice but why would the groom allow his bride to be, expose her body that much when he is corporately dressed?
she no get Yash or brez so she has to show something lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by Liyastitches(f): 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
Congratulations!
Happy married life.
Lovely Couple
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by Jonah507(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
irunoko:
she no get Yash or brez so she has to show something lipsrsealed

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by HopeVictor(m): 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
aktolly54:
Beautiful couple, I pray to see someone soon too. 34yrs now but before forty, it must happen
Amen. Brother
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
The same Okpanam that I Know Hmmm. Make I no talk. Happy married life sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / Should I Ask Her For A Relationship Or Maintain Our Friendship. Pls Help! / The Best Christmas Gift...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.