Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,651 members, 7,958,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) (28671 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by Mercury12(m): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
Beebah2000:

I go soon post my pre-wedding pics cool

E don turn to competition grin

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by Champneys: 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
grin
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by JustforMen: 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
GRAMMARJAMES:
two Nairaladers.., abeg who will marry me bayi/. i earn 95k Monthly. have a business of my own that yield me close to 1.2Million annually. (Dog breeder). i dont have a car o,. but im living comfortably. im 6.21 ft tall, a little dark, with small K leg.

any Nairaland female can apply my quoting o lets start something

See better babe - very beautiful and sweet: saphiere
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by Halimat04(f): 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
Awon aye nothing is good in their eyes.....bring out ur own let's see
Nyascobar1414:
The lady has a different leg and face..
Check it out!

Congrats though!
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
myami:
whøre
e pain am tongue

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:
BROS HOW YOU WAN TAKE DO AM

ABI YOU CARRY PRICK AND TOW TOW TOGETHER
confused human being undecided undecided
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by Eriokanmi: 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
DannyXpress:
Comrade ! comrade !! comrade!!!

Our people will say "you carry eyes enter market"
Happy married life bro
Exactly. Pretty gal. I hope she'd keep the shape once she begins giving birth. I can't believe my skinny,pretty and pointed-nosed wife could become orobo after 2 kids. Its hard to believe grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by EyenNtokon: 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
myami:
what the cheapest car out there
toyota corolla 2005 model #900k
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by Ifysabinus: 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
BeautifulMind2:
From Anambra, Senior Special Assistant (SSA) to the Governor of Anambra State on Digital Communications, a Political science graduate of Caritas University Enugu. She is from Okpanam, Delta State and a graduate of Mass Communication, she's a caterer with focus on baking and an Interior decorator.
how old are you I want to check something
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by pansophist(m): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
Na fine babe like this g chop my money, I no go vex. But you see those street ones? Those ones that confuse "there" with "their", I de plaster my SMAN identity card for my face.

Happy married life my guy.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by kayusely70(m): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
See dimples like mine oo

Congratulations and happy married life to both of you.
Let's see that your dimples ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by Nyascobar1414: 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
Halimat04:
Awon aye nothing is good in their eyes.....bring out ur own let's see

Madam, go get a life!
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by Ara21(f): 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
Beautiful people. Guy you sharp
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by Hkff: 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
Oh
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
DannyXpress:
Comrade ! comrade !! comrade!!!

Our people will say "you carry eyes enter market"
Happy married life bro
He has good eyes... grin

Make she fine for character, that will be the icing on his cake.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by wumi2017(f): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
Congratulations my people
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by Nmezor(f): 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Congratz to you Two
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by Halimat04(f): 7:22am On Dec 23, 2021
Bad belle
Nyascobar1414:

Madam, go get a life!
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:51am On Dec 23, 2021
myami:
one orobo is sucking my dick right now
Na Dem we de fùck pass, side chick na dem

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by Glamouzpeter(f): 8:53am On Dec 23, 2021
Congratulations dear
Am next
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) by LZAA: 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ways To Stop Constant Fighting In A Relationship / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / Guys, Can You Marry No Testing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.