Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,527 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas (22182 Views)

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by ImoleNaija: 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
Is relationship a business transaction?

Funnily, the radio & TV presenters are also propagating this. In fact, one was advising the parents, on air, to train up their daughters in the way they wouldn't see men as an escape route from poverty or unemployment.

Redpillers & feminists are the future cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by meobizy(f): 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
Yet Daniella is under his payroll. Mugu.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by hillperman: 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
pastor
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by socialmediaman: 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by AMAUCHESKY(m): 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
In my dream...I saw another lady claiming ownership of Daddy prig
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Furcko: 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nigerian girls are always filled with fake love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by buJu234: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
na so ; one lady dey ask me for xmas money with force..

i just give her a straight face reply..

DO I LOOK LIKE UR FADA?

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by vickydevoka(m): 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
Dis is the only advice I will heed to. Joy no vex na fùck I fùck u no be rape.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Chikarata2020(m): 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
Very nice advise pastor, most of them that are not replying some ones message on social media has suddenly started replying

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
And we heard that you are very generous to the ur hoes.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Kingcalls: 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
Na wa ooo cheesy
Some Nigerian girls no go enjoy this Christmas ooo cheesy cheesy

So a woman needs a man's money to enjoy Christmas....Nigerian girls, sorry for una, the worst set of mentality in the world

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Gandokiejim: 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
brosom:
Two edged face man grin

I pity the gullibles.
What do you mean? Rat

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Gandokiejim: 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
And we heard that you are very generoius to the ur hoes.
You heard abi? You see?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by donleo92(m): 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
[same here boss

quote author=ValCon888 post=108718638]Naija babes no dey disappoint. That's how I was chatting a girl I just met on the 21st and within 3mins of the conversation, she was telling me her birthday is on the 26th.

I had an ex who would use my money to buy me a gift on my birthday and still expect me to compensate her for buying me a gift with my own money.

The last Nigerian girl I dated that tried to buy me a gift with her money collapsed on the floor as she was about to pay at the cashier.

Do you know why?

Her brain was booting:
ERROR 404 ACTION NOT FOUND.
[/quote]
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by advanceDNA: 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
BadRadio:
Apostle suleiman is a Nairalander and Ubunja and mosdii has served him the Redpill grin

Welcome to the Redpill Nation pastorgrin

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by MNDY(m): 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nonexisting:
This apostle afucckstle again. He is right on this one though. Vaginarians need dick, not money but if money is what will get the legs spread wide open, we invest it and turn the pussy to locational pussy straight up.

Hahahahahaha...
No call am Afucckstle again o
I nor dey like dat kain tin fa.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by nextstep(m): 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
But Apostle, you've been linked with giving money to Moesha, Chioma (nor be dat one oh), and Daniella in the past... how far? grin

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by lolu2019: 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
But a girl gave me 20k for Xmas.so what are we going to do about.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by guru90: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hardly to adhere......
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Caboceer: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by SurvivorM(f): 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
Yes and they should give it all to me
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Henrychino(m): 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
Haaaa....pastor you know we women like easy money please advise them to be giving us na

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by LesbianBoy(m): 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2021
Says a man that is still seeing and fucking Daniella okeke

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by AutoChick4U(f): 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2021
ValCon888:
Naija babes no dey disappoint. That's how I was chatting a girl I just met on the 21st and within 3mins of the conversation, she was telling me her birthday is on the 26th.

I had an ex who would use my money to buy me a gift on my birthday and still expect me to compensate her for buying me a gift with my own money.

The last Nigerian girl I dated that tried to buy me a gift with her money collapsed on the floor as she was about to pay at the cashier.

Do you know why?

Her brain was booting:
ERROR 404 ACTION NOT FOUND.
hahhahahhahhahahahhahahahahahahahaha
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by lexy2014: 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2021
brosom:
Two edged face man grin

I pity the gullibles.

Is there anything he said in the article that u read that isn't true?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by guru90: 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
lolu2019:
But a girl gave me 20k for Xmas.so what are we going to do about.

Hmmmm...

I don't collect anything from ladies.... I don't know why.......
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Stephendeals: 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Gee64: 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
Power of philosophy flowing through your head!
Offpointng:
When you look up and You see a branch hanging on a tree, instead of looking down just cross breed ur footstep ensuring ur legs can carry ur body with ur eyes open cuz atimes when one closes his eyes one hardly see.

on the road to success, there'll be day and night, good and bad but when you give money to a fowl bfr killing it, you might just have ur fowl pooing green instead of an indigo purple poo which ends the rat race
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by OLULAW: 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
Isn’t this the guy who gets his aides to “arrange” run girls for meets in hotels before jetting away. His congregants are daft.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Gee64: 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
But tithe and offering money good to give women to have a taste of their kpekus abi?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by studentwriter(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nonexisting:
This apostle afucckstle again. He is right on this one though. Vaginarians need dick, not money but if money is what will get the legs spread wide open, we invest it and turn the pussy to locational pussy straight up.
nonsense comment always coming from you Everytime.
When you go get sense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Similarities Between Nigerian Pastors And Politicians / Olukoya Files Fresh N2bn Libel Suit Against Sowore, Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.