Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas (22148 Views)

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by viceddy95(m): 10:28am On Dec 23, 2021
brosom:
keep fucking off dog, never stop tongue
Okay rabbit..
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by MNDY(m): 11:09am On Dec 23, 2021
viceddy95:

Is anything funny in what he said?make una stop supporting nonsense…

I nor dey support nonsense.
Na joke I dey joke with am.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by komodapson(m): 11:15am On Dec 23, 2021
Emeskhalifa:
Why una no share this update since cry

You don deposit your own money, I don deposit mine also...the advice came late grin quite irredeemable again
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by komodapson(m): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:
This Christmas will be the worst for many Nigerian girls.

This I have seen.

It could be depressive and suicidal for some young lads... grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by brosom(m): 11:24am On Dec 23, 2021
viceddy95:

Okay rabbit..
keep it on furker.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by brosom(m): 11:24am On Dec 23, 2021
viceddy95:

Okay rabbit..
keep up furker
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by viceddy95(m): 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
gypsey:
You are really stupid, no wonder it was easy for Suleman to brainwash you. cheesy

Did you ever thought that the woman didn't report because she was afraid or because she was threatned to keep quiet? Suleman's bottom lickers like you would not believe her anyway. How many times has nigerian police investigated crimes of the rich people and crooked pastors in nigeria? The same police they hire to be their body guards? You are one naive goon!

Ahaa! So you heard it on social media? Good! I bet you didn't believe her, but if it was some poor guy who had been accussed of rape on social media you would believe it.

So because some one accusses you of crimes doesn't make you innocent either. You could be guilty.

How many rich people in nigeria who were accussed of crimes was prosecuted or sent to prison? None! In nigeria only poor people are seen as criminals and rapists, if you are rich like crooked pastor Suleman people would believe that you are innocent and people like you would ridicul and humiliate the accussers for accussing rich people. They would say he is a good man, he donated millions to people, he gave 10 millions naira to these and that people.. you are really stupid and gullible, they do all these donations to cover up and brainwash foolish people like you believe they are not criminals and rapists. Just like you have been asking me stupid questions like did Suleman steal my money? So if he didn't steal my money it means he cannot be a thief?

I could have given you one good example of a case here in England. Okay google Jimmy Saville in England and educated yourself. Google Jeffrey Epstein even Prince Edward of England has been accussed of rape but he refused to go on trial, what is he afraid of? If he is innocent.
What’s my concern if you stay in england or not,my concern is how come you are still senseless at your age…I wish somebody can just accuse you of something you know nothing about,make you know as in dey be for body since you turn yourself into social media judge….
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
viceddy95:

What’s my concern if you stay in england or not,my concern is how come you are still senseless at your age…I wish somebody can just accuse you of something you know nothing about,make you know as in dey be for body since you turn yourself into social media judge….
Fork off man! actually i was born in England. grin grin you are very stupid for me. Just stay in your ignorant small hut in africa you are not educated enough for me. And you don't even wanna learn fool!
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by viceddy95(m): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
gypsey:
Fork off man! actually i was born in England. grin grin you are very stupid for me. Just stay in your ignorant small hut in africa you are not educated enough for me. And you don't even wanna learn fool!
I just gone through some of your posts to confirm if actually you are senseless and I was not disappointed ..
Where you were born is non of my business and will never be,if you like be born in Jupiter,it doesn’t still make you sense able …
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by vannessa7(f): 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
viceddy95:

What kind of attention,you don’t have something meaningful to say….

To you because you are ignorant of the going ons about this man, with his precedence of several girls accusing him of dating them secretly, it makes sense that he might want to give an impression that he doesn't like women either sincerely or falsely. Think
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by viceddy95(m): 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
vannessa7:

To you because you are ignorant of the going ons about this man, with his precedence of several girls accusing him of dating them secretly, it makes sense that he might want to give an impression that he doesn't like women either sincerely or falsely. Think
But they didn’t accuse him of rape,so what’s the fuss all about…
Have you not been into relationships,why don’t you call out your exes on social media and tell the world you dated them…
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by IyaZainab: 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
Moonie911:
Sir remember me from last month.
I have been following back to back.
Please sir bless me this Christmas

UBA

Sir please

@malignantguest

Please Sir do not waste your hard earned money on a gambler
He won 50K and lost the money to bet

He sent a mail to block me from getting 25K
ALMIGHTY GOD blessed me with 50K

I uploaded all evidence here

Tell the guy to proof that he is not using a fake moniker
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
viceddy95:

I just gone through some of your posts to confirm if actually you are senseless and I was not disappointed ..
Where you were born is non of my business and will never be,if you like be born in Jupiter,it doesn’t still make you sense able …
You can go through my post all you like. I don't give a shit! grin grin Your own stupidity is epic. People like you worship thieves like Suleman as i ve told you earlier even if Suleman fork your wife and murder you son you would still worship him, Suleman that was chased away in Cananda when he came to spread his fake miracles and fake healings grin but fools like you worship him in your eyes Suleman is a saint. You can keep stalking all my posts on here as i ve said i don't give a monkey! You are the adamant ignoramus not me. grin

I just mentioned that so you can be aware that you and I do not exist in the same world. You are backwards and i am not.

If you have nothing reasonable to write please move the fork on! Go find something to do stop responding to my comments. Your stupidity is irritating.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by viceddy95(m): 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
gypsey:
You can go through my post all you like. I don't give a shit! grin grin Your own stupidity is epic. People like you worship a theif like Suleman as i ve told you earlier even if Suleman fork your wife and murder you son you would still worship him, Suleman that was chased away in Cananda when he came to spread his fake miracles and fake healings grin but fools like you worship him in your eyes Suleman is a saint. You can keep stalking all my posts on here as i ve said i don't give a monkey! You are the adamant ignoramus not me. grin

I just mentioned that so you can be aware that you and I do not exist in the same world. You are backwards and i am not.
It seems your stupidity is from family lineage,can you tell me the year he was chased away in Canada… you that is not backward lacks common sense..
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
viceddy95:

It seems your stupidity is from family lineage,can you tell me the year he was chased away in Canada… you that is not backward lacks common sense..
grin grin grin grin I don't have time anymore to keep trying to liberate you. it doesn't matter what i say, even if i tell you the year, date and time you still wouldn't believe it you are blindly worshipping Mr Suleman.

Bye! Happy christmas!
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by viceddy95(m): 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin I don't have time anymore to keep trying to liberate you. it doesn't matter what i say, even if i tell you the year, date and time you still wouldn't believe it you are blindly worshipping Mr Suleman.

Bye! Happy christmas!
Don’t run away with your stupidity,please just tell me the time it happened…
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
IyaZainab:

@malignantguest

Please Sir do not waste your hard earned money on a gambler
He won 50K and lost the money to bet

He sent a mail to block me from getting 25K
ALMIGHTY GOD blessed me with 50K

I uploaded all evidence here

Tell the guy to proof that he is not using a fake moniker
lol
Did you see me betting cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by vannessa7(f): 12:25am On Dec 24, 2021
viceddy95:

But they didn’t accuse him of rape,so what’s the fuss all about…
Have you not been into relationships,why don’t you call out your exes on social media and tell the world you dated them…

Your moral compass should tell you that a married man and an opinion leader in the society should not be found wanting in this respect. He is surely uncomfortable with all the accusations and will do anything to distract from it, but I guess understanding and comprehension is not easy for some people

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by viceddy95(m): 9:24am On Dec 24, 2021
vannessa7:

Your moral compass should tell you that a married man and an opinion leader in the society should not be found wanting in this respect. He is surely uncomfortable with all the accusations and will do anything to distract from it, but I guess understanding and comprehension is not easy for some people
Okay, to you now is this kind of advice that will distract people from talking about the accusations against him,, abeg look for genuine reasons to criticize him... Or your partner didn't give you money if you have any...
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2021
viceddy95:

Don’t run away with your stupidity,please just tell me the time it happened…
Some slaves do not want to be freed. grin

It seems you don't have work to go to.. well.. i do!
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by viceddy95(m): 11:51am On Dec 24, 2021
gypsey:
Some slaves do not want to be freed. grin

It seems you don't have work to go to.. well.. i do!
I want to be free,just tell me when it happened simple,mr workaholic
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
viceddy95:

I want to be free,just tell me when it happened simple,mr workaholic
Yes! I work, it is not a crime to have a job and actually work unlike your scammer pastor Suleman, angry perharps you should consider getting a job yourself rather wasting your times on here defending a tiff!

Right! I will show you the videos, what different would it make if i showed you the videos of it? Will it stop you from licking and worshipping Mr Suleman's ass? I doubt it, you will still find a way to defend your thieving pastor.

Trust me, i will link the videos on here for you to see. Let me close from work.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by viceddy95(m): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2021
gypsey:
Yes! I work, it is not a crime to have a job and actually work unlike your scammer pastor Suleman, angry perharps you should consider getting a job yourself rather wasting your times on here defending a tiff!

Right! I will show you the videos, what different would it make if i showed you the videos of it? Will it stop you from licking and worshipping Mr Suleman's ass? I doubt it, you will still find a way to defend your thieving pastor.

Trust me, i will link the videos on here for you to see. Let me close from work.
Waiting for it…
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by viceddy95(m): 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
pstmikol1:

Sorry for quoting you here sir, I need your help sir, am a student schooling far away from home and I will be celebrating Xmas here in school because I can't afford the T-fare back to house. Please I don't have anything to celebrate Xmas with tomorrow as my Dad is broke now because he recently pay my fees. Please I will appreciate anything sir so I can also feel among tomorrow. 0064555369..union bank. Thank you sir.
Merry Christmas sir.
2k paid into your acc
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
Re: Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas by MMotimo: 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2021
pstmikol1:

Next time you see my moniker, keep it moving. I have no patience for scammers. After giving you a token on pstmikol1 and admonishing you, your tortoise sense told you to attempt with your Amazingmike724 moniker. Easy money has become the norm for you, Alapa stainless, you can no longer work for money.

Amazingmike724 aka pstmikol1 aka Akinfenwa Mathew aka Mathew Micheal

Union bank 0029425018 Akinfenwa Mathew
Union bank 0064555369 Mathew Micheal

Why are you deleting your posts LOL. Unless you repent, a reminder that this is how you will run around and never, ever have enough. If it’s not your widower dad, it’s your sick sister or your poor grandmother. Story after story that only impoverish despite making at least #40k confirmable this month including #30k a week ago + countless other giveaways in the last 2 years on Nairaland, using different usernames.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download The Seventh Book Of Moses / Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name / Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.