Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

What Should I Do On This Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do On This Matter (377 Views)

Should I Involve The Police In This Matter? / Guys Reason This Matter With Me / My Two Neighbors: Your Opinion On This Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do On This Matter by Pasima(m): 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
You told your girlfriend that you showed her pic to your family and you are very serious about the relationship and wants to marry her. She got angry and said you should not be announcing her yet that is childish, what are you going to do?
Re: What Should I Do On This Matter by Godada(m): 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2021

You tell her that was an oversight. That won't happen again.

Next, you move her into your waiting list. If you don't have one, create one.

You resume shopping. She ain't no wife material.

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do On This Matter by Bombastically00(m): 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
She's not ready my brother cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do On This Matter by Danielwiseoo(f): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
Pasima:
You told your girlfriend that you showed her pic to your family and you are very serious about the relationship and wants to marry her. She got angry and said you should not be announcing her yet that is childish, what are you going to do?
hmm that kinda girl don't picture herself in the future with u...and she might have another man at heart..guy the best thing to do is to just leave her and find another one o

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do On This Matter by Candidlady: 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
How many years have you guys been dating
Re: What Should I Do On This Matter by Pasima(m): 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
Thanks dear
Danielwiseoo:
hmm that kinda girl don't picture herself in the future with u...and she might have another man at heart..guy the best thing to do is to just leave her and find another one o
Re: What Should I Do On This Matter by Pasima(m): 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2021
From June till now
Candidlady:
How many years have you guys been dating
Re: What Should I Do On This Matter by Sonnobax15(m): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
grin
Like seriously op, you're indirectly dating yourself.......... Normally banny wey get interest in you suppose somersault joyfully when her guy tell her such breaking news cheesy. Instead your own banny pick am as an offense cheesy. And you think that's a good development sad. Mennnnnnnn,that banny na chronic cheat....And just like someone already said above,she ain't no wife Material undecided
Re: What Should I Do On This Matter by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
Pasima:

you should find a woman that is on the same level as you are....this woman has other plans than yours.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do On This Matter by Healthrelatedjo: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
U never see wife bro.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do On This Matter by OldNairalander(m): 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
Keep searching
Re: What Should I Do On This Matter by RisenJoe(m): 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
Who's still talking about marriage at this age and time.

Baby Mama is the way to go until I see a girl that have sense.

But OP, you are on a long thing oooo if she said it the way I think she said it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Bad Qualities Of Men You Should Avoid When Looking For A Peaceful Relationship / Dear Nigerian Ladies... / 5 Biggest Lies Men Tell On Their First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.