Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,275 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. (8248 Views)

Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years / A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating / Lil Frosh Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by Commotfornigeri: 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2021
Henry289788:
We had dated for a few months we were in love and everything was fine. Then one day we had a quarrel and she broke up with me..

She said she felt nothing for me anymore and deserved better. She blocked me afterwards on WhatsApp where we communicated the most.

It was painful for me and very traumatizing. It was even more painful the fact that she blocked me. It made me feel worthless. I cared for her and was always there for her. It's been six months and I am finally recovering and moving on.

Then just today I noticed she has unblocked me. She hasn't texted, but I'm really surprised. What does this mean? Should I text her?

Person unblock you few days to xmas and your brain is not telling you something?

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by DonroxyII: 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
New Monikers New New Issues. Una no dey tire.

Call her and have your first experience to Wisdom !

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by lenghtinny(m): 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
E be like say the breakfast wey this guy chop for six good months never belleful am angry

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by EmzyT: 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
Henry289788:
We had dated for a few months we were in love and everything was fine. Then one day we had a quarrel and she broke up with me..

She said she felt nothing for me anymore and deserved better. She blocked me afterwards on WhatsApp where we communicated the most.

It was painful for me and very traumatizing. It was even more painful the fact that she blocked me. It made me feel worthless. I cared for her and was always there for her. It's been six months and I am finally recovering and moving on.

Then just today I noticed she has unblocked me. She hasn't texted, but I'm really surprised. What does this mean? Should I text her?

What type of guys is the society breeding these days? I'm sorry, but, do you have a Job? sad A girl blocked your arse for months that you would've blocked her too and delete her number, you're busy monitoring when she'll unblock you again sad Now she unblocks you and all could think of is if you should text her afterwards angry is that how Low your self-respect is? What impression do you think this will give to your so-called Girlfriend?

If you know what is good for you, better goan get something doing that'll occupy so much of your time that you wouldn't even be able to notice when an Ex unblocks you or not

Mtcheew

7 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by obyrich(m): 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
deenvibe:
Guy we gather dey.... Mine to don block me (on whatsapp, facebook, instagram, barred my number) since Saturday. All because of a misinterpreted joke, I didn't even know it will get her angry.

And the painful this is that she didn't give me the opportunity to explain what lead to it and apologize if am wrong in any way.
She has appointment this XMAS.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by Truvelisback(m): 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
Bola146:

She said she felt nothing for me anymore and deserved better

I don't understand maybe she should translate it to french or hausa. She doesn't care about you again!
I still wonder why he is still SIMPing around her.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by Freelane33(m): 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2021
BLOCK HER RIGHT NOW cool
Henry289788:

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by Austeeenxx: 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
If you had any form of self respect, you will see this as an opportunity for you to block her stupid asss.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by seanwilliam(m): 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
All I know is Christmas is next week and new year is in two weeks grin

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by AliyuMahdi9: 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
She needs Christmas Money smiley

Henry289788:

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by juniorstar(m): 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
Henry289788:

Dont do that
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by adedayo3193(m): 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
God just showered you a rare opportunity for you to block her,quickly do the needful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by ObaOfUyo: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
FahBuLous:
They know, don't come and act like an English teacher here...

They purposely use it that way, so do I..
It doesn't mean we don't know what we are saying...

Awon English corrector angry angry mtcheeeew..
He's so right
Let's tKe corrections and start saying, "it's a "simpleton" matter cool

English will not kill some people grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
Same thing happened to me always disappearing & reappearing but for the last time I made up my mind not to accept him back .thank God I was able to move on but it wasn't so easy.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by Kirkman: 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
As she gave you official memo and She said she felt nothing for you anymore and deserved better. She blocked you afterwards:

1) Big idiot like you, weren't you supposed to delete her phone number from your phone and move on with your life.
2) If you ever make the effort to text her. Ogun will roast those 2 balls of yours. undecided Like what do you want to text her for..
"Hello dear, it's been a while, I have missed you, when can we see again so we can hang out and talk over our past times"
Na wetin you want text her abi? Simpleton like you.

7 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by Kirkman: 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
lenghtinny:
E be like say the breakfast wey this guy chop for six good months never belleful am angry
Nah! He wants the whole full course meal before he will finally be satisfied grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by CsRockefeller(m): 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kirkman:
As she gave you official memo and She said she felt nothing for you anymore and deserved better. She blocked you afterwards:

1) Big idiot like you, weren't you supposed to delete her phone number from your phone and move on with your life.
2) If you ever make the effort to text her. Ogun will roast those those 2 balls of yours. undecided Like what do you want to text her for..
"Hello dear, it's been a while, I have missed you, when can we see agian so we can hang out and talk over our past times"
Na wetin you want text her abi? Simpleton like you.

grin grin

Una no get joy I swear grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by ukaface(f): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
OSDD:
I don't know where SIMPle men like you dey come from... You should be ashamed of having a dick and two grown balls.. It should be fed to the dogs...

Generally, nobody should be as docile as you, you are a SIMP, regardless of your gender
Abeg calm down
It's normal to express feelings, him still thinking about the girl doesn't mean it's a shameful thing. Abeg, he's got emotions abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by wiseone28: 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
Skyflygang2:
She don unblock you abi very good
Now is time to BLOCK her too
If you no block her na ogun go kill you
Yes I will curse you
block her too stupid girl
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by wiseone28: 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by wiseone28: 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by demsy21(m): 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2021
Oya let me translate it to french, maybe it'll help Op understand better. cheesy grin
Elle dit qu'elle ne ressent plus rien pour toi, d'ailleurs, elle mérite mieux!
Bola146:

I don't understand maybe she should translate it to french or hausa. She doesn't care about you again!

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by Help2020: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
Henry289788:

Bro,send her "how are you"? And before she reply block her..Tomorrow that girl will be at your doorstep.. Women don't like rejection.. If you can do this trust me she will start adding to your value.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by coolh3ad(m): 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
Skyflygang2:
She don unblock you abi very good

Now is time to BLOCK her too

If you no block her na ogun go kill you

Yes I will curse you

block her too stupid girl

Seconded!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by OSDD(m): 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
ukaface:
Abeg calm down
It's normal to express feelings, him still thinking about the girl doesn't mean it's a shameful thing. Abeg, he's got emotions abeg.

It's okay to bleed, we aren't gods.

But this bros own too much, e clear say the banny no wan roll with him, yet he doesn't know how to control his emotions and I sure say im prick get better hairs..
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by FahBuLous: 11:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
ObaOfUyo:

He's so right
Let's tKe corrections and start saying, "it's a "simpleton" matter cool

English will not kill some people grin
grin grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by phemmyfour: 4:38am On Dec 23, 2021
Henry289788:

Just move on
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by heed101(m): 5:38am On Dec 23, 2021
I dey always vex for this kain thing. How did you know you have been unblocked? That means you have been stalking her on the Whatsapp.

How important is she to you. Please know your worth and move on. If someone can block you for six good months that means she loves her poo than you.

Get this bro and block that number back

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by nokspos: 5:57am On Dec 23, 2021
sometimes when someone changes their phone, i think it clears off the old whatsap settings, so don't make any conclusion. besides if she loves you , she wouldn't have waited for six month before realizing her mistake and unblock you , six month is too long, atleast 2months is enough space for her to change. my main concern is how did you still keep the contact for six month , and how did you keep checking up on her to see that you are now unblocked, i understand that when guys loves , we love for real but loving a woman who doesnt feel the same for you is harmful , you will spend the rest of your life trying to prove your love for her. There 7billion people in the world and 4 billion are female. if you don't move on , you won't find another. there's no such thing as a destined lover. move on .

Henry289788:

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by IYANGBALI: 6:54am On Dec 23, 2021
Bola146:

see JAMB question

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by Fragility6: 6:55am On Dec 23, 2021
FahBuLous:
Guy, if you text her eh...

You be f00l...
Capital letter own for that matter
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. by Lordedifice1: 7:17am On Dec 23, 2021
This guy is a SIMP no doubt
Alaye move on
Fishes are everywhere
Which one be say u wan text message
Are you ok? So that she ll give you another bombshell savage reply
SIMPs can be very foolish
No offence pls

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders Help Me Rejoice, My Eyes Don Open Finally / I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays / He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.