Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays (8258 Views)

Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses / I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened / As A Guy What Is The Worst Thin Ur Gf ,wife Or Parent Have Ever Said To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Deceptionlove: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
I've been noticing lately most parent have soften their pedal In asking thier children "When are you getting married" nowadays Most especially the Bachelors. What could be the cause??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Sirmwill: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
The girls outside today are not for marriage. cheesy
They are only useful for one night

Not all of them though

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Deceptionlove: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
Sirmwill:
The girls outside today are not for marriage. cheesy
They are only useful for one night

Not all of them though

I think this Is not far from one of the circumstances.....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by seniormallam(m): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
Every where Is tight now, no money , if you talk about marriage their blood pressure will shoot up straight, they don't even want to hear anything ceremony right now

11 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Nehyooh(m): 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
It gonna be well !
Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by longetivity(m): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
I blame this on Buhari

5 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Deceptionlove: 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
seniormallam:
Every where Is tight now, no money , if you talk about marriage their blood pressure will shoot up straight, they don't even want to hear anything ceremony right now

Lol this Is quite funny but true.......
Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Algorithimz: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
Immorality at it's peak most especially from the female gender and hardship on men in the country.

5 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Mandela27: 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
Lets make babies instead.We both promiscious.No marriage.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Davigle(m): 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
well I can only say about my parent especially my dad, though I'm still in school almost done with it by the way and I had a discussion with my dad sometimes back and he was asking at what age do I want to settled down and I told him that I've never thought of marriage and I don't intend to do so until I've made some achievements in life then MAYBE think of marriage. Well my dad became angry and started talking all sorts, me being the first born and him wanting to see his grandchildren, and he was like when that time comes it's either I find a wife or he would find one for me and I'm like pops chill naw make I finish school, make money before we start any drama lols. funny enough he and my siblings have taken note to monitor me because I don't show interest in girls (not that they are trying push me into a relationship now) though I don't know why but they seem to be bother about my not being interested in girls and I'm not gay (I'm very Homo phobic).

7 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by makanjuola66359: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
The girls outside today are not for marriage. They are only useful for one nightNot all of them though

1 Like

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Kennyking1234: 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
Davigle:
well I can only say about my parent especially my dad, though I'm still in school almost done with it by the way and I had a discussion with my dad sometimes back and he was asking at what age do I want to settled down and I told him that I've never thought of marriage and I don't intend to do so until I've made some achievements in life then MAYBE think of marriage. Well my dad became angry and started talking all sorts, me being the first born and him wanting to see his grandchildren, and he was like when that time comes it's either I find a wife or he would find one for me and I'm like pops chill naw make I finish school, make money before we start any drama lols. funny enough he and my siblings have taken note to monitor me because I don't show interest in girls (not that they are trying push me into a relationship now) though I don't know why but they seem to be bother about my not being interested in girls and I'm not gay (I'm very Homo phobic).
lol you kinda described me..
Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Entrepreneurrr: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
The economy is very bad now, so most men either they dont have the means of getting marriage or they have but managing the life after marriage is what they are thinking.

Also most girls now are waywards, they are after guys for their own gain, running up and down from one dick to another.

The amount of prostitutes am seeing sef use to make me wonder will we ever get married?

16 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by miqos02(m): 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
Deceptionlove:
I've been noticing lately most parent have soften their pedal In asking thier children "When are you getting married" nowadays Most especially the Bachelors. What could be the cause??
how did you know? How many parents did you investigate?
Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by DaInferno(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
my mum would boast of taking #10, buying all the necessary stuffs for afternoon meal; meat inclusive and still return with #2 change. presently, it's been long I even used #10 for anything,shebi you get the picture. so they know the questions to ask now! arent you going to work\hustle today?

3 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Deceptionlove: 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
miqos02:
how did you know? How many parents did you investigate?

Ask the person below you, I think he Is In better position to answer your question.......
Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Deceptionlove: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
Entrepreneurrr:
The economy is very bad now, so most men either they dont have the means of getting marriage or they have but managing the life after marriage is what they are thinking.

Also most girls now are waywards, they are after guys for their own gain, running up and down from one dick to another.

The amount of prostitutes am seeing sef use to make me wonder will we ever get married?

This wonderful analysis got me some chills down my spine. Most of these ladies have turned to Private Oloshos. It Is well my brother.......

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Yomit71(m): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
Waywardness of our so called ladies is out of this world. to the extent am thinking just get a baby mama & continue with your life. I can't harbour emotional wahala in the name of woman

7 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Temmylee01(m): 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
shoo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo ts

issokay

ground no level everywhere hard me self be thinking ama need to settle down in the next three years or so from now and believe me I aint gat no dime in my account yet.....and the bella been all up on me....spewing yen yen yen!!! I wanna get married by the time am 25 shoooooo...and I ain't even financially boyant.......pls gimme the lighter

pass me the ganja, make I roll up the risssylar

shoooooooooooooooooooters

4 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Deceptionlove: 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
Yomit71:
Waywardness of our so called ladies is out of this world. to the extent am thinking just get a baby mama & continue with your life. I can't harbour emotional wahala in the name of woman

Nawa ooo, It seems a lot of able bodied responsible men can't keep up again with most of these ladies waywardness and bullshits. It's complaint here and there everywhere. I can't say the same thing for their partners broolshos and Yahoo goons. That's the people most of them love to roll with. Sharp Sharp money and material things, They have got no time for stories. A lot of them wants their own ROME to be built In just 24hrs. It Is well my brother......

13 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Yomit71(m): 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
Deceptionlove:

Nawa ooo, It seems a lot of able bodied responsible men can't keep up again with most of these ladies waywardness and bullshits. It's complaint here and there everywhere. I can't say the same thing for their partners broolshos and Yahoo goons. That's the people most of them love to roll with. Sharp Sharp money and material things, They have got no time for stories. A lot of them wants their own ROME to be built In just 24hrs. It Is well my brother......
Amen, one was telling to do yahoo, she went as far getting me someone who will put me through. am having mixed feeling with her right now. How can a woman be so desperate to push her man to the wall?

9 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Deceptionlove: 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
Yomit71:

Amen, one was telling to do yahoo, she went as far getting me someone who will put me through. am having mixed feeling with her right now. How can a woman be so desperate to push her man to the wall?

I don't doubt you one bit, I'm not really marveled though. Your experience Is the reality of today among most Nigerian female beings. I Implore you to stay away from that destiny killer. God has bigger plans for you. All you need Is to be prayerful, kind and be patient with God.....

8 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Yomit71(m): 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
Deceptionlove:

I don't doubt you one bit, I'm not really marveled though. Your experience Is the reality of today among most Nigerian female beings. I Implore you to stay away from that destiny killer. God has bigger plans for you. All you need Is to be prayerful, kind and be patient with God.....
thanks bro, am just so confused with her. she didn't want to break up with me, she send me money at times because I lose my job early this year. she's kind somehow, but talk of some silly attitude like asking me to do yahoo. she's flirting but she keep saying she doesn't. These make me have mixed feelings for her now. we are in long distance relationship, she's in Lagos now while am presently in osun

5 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by virginprincess(f): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
For those of you saying there are no marriageable girls again, what of the men themselves are they good, there is no responsible man again in nigeria, the girls you people are talking about is it not men that take them out, you people will just type rubbish without thinking.

6 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Deceptionlove: 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
Yomit71:

thanks bro, am just so confused with her. she didn't want to break up with me, she send me money at times because I lose my job early this year. she's kind somehow, but talk of some silly attitude like asking me to do yahoo. she's flirting but she keep saying she doesn't. These make me have mixed feelings for her now. we are in long distance relationship, she's in Lagos now while am presently in osun

[b]See I will expose something to you now.
You see Modern Ladies of nowadays most especially the educated ones with nice body shape "Body Shape Not Really Necessary Though" have perfected the relationship GAME In Nigeria. Your lady Is secretly rolling and hanging out with those marauders, take It or leave It. That's the reason why she brought up the suggestion of you doing Yahoo Plus. She likes you and she wants you to level up so her desires can be completed. Most of them are less concerned about the future Implications. They just want to live for the moment and Impress people and their Imaginary haters. I personally know of three married women who cheat at will on their husband. To be unbiased, What I noticed Is their husbands too are Gamers so I think they both know what they are doing. Know this and be at peace at yourself. Morality have been thrown Into the Ocean In this part of the world. I have a nothing less than two married women who flirt with me often but I'm not really Into them. I'm just playing Game with them. You will hardly find a Woman/Lady/girl who can boldly come out and swear She has only bleeped only her Husband/Boyfriend In her entire life. Same thing applies to most non-disciplined men because they are the fore runners and orchestrators of fornication......[/b]

4 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Yomit71(m): 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
Deceptionlove:

See I will expose something to you now.
You see Modern Ladies of nowadays most especially the educated ones with nice body shape"Not Necessary " have perfected the relationship GAME In Nigeria. Your lady Is secretly rolling and hanging out with those marauders, take It or leave It. I personally know of three married women who cheat at will on their husband. To be unbiased, What I noticed Is their husbands too are Gamers so I think they both know what they are doing. Know this and be at peace at yourself. Morality have been thrown Into the Ocean In this part of the world. I have a nothing less than two married women who flirt with me often. You will hardly find a Woman/Lady/girl who can boldly come out and swear She has only bleeped only her Husband/Boyfriend In her entire life. Same thing applies to most non-disciplined men because they are the fore runners and orchestrators of fornication......
This is absolutely correct, but what pains me is that even without questioning her, she will be assuring me of nonsense thinking am a fool

2 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Deceptionlove: 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
Yomit71:

This is absolutely correct, but what pains me is that even without questioning her, she will be assuring me of nonsense thinking am a fool

She Is absolutely deceptive and exposed than you will ever Imagined. These modern ladies are real gamers, cunny and big time manipulators. I know In your mind, you know the right thing to do but I'll leave you to make your decision. But If you can play your cards well, Because I can sense In your comments, where you said She Is a Kindhearted lady and She Is really Into you which Is still fair unlike the full time Manipulators. You can stay put bruh. But I doubt If you will ever come out victorious or In flying colours because they are very good Gamers. You need a lot of Wisdom to be able to beat them to their game and always one step ahead. I wish you all the best......

3 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Liposure: 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
The world is changing and with the way things are; I ve decided to take life easy. I can't come and kill myself becos of woman. And like my nigger jay z said: i ve got ninety nine problems and a beach ain't one

5 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by Yomit71(m): 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Deceptionlove:

See she Is absolutely deceptive and exposed than you will ever Imagined. These modern ladies are real gamers, cunny and big time manipulators. I know In your mind, you know the right thing to do but I'll leave you to make your decision. But If you can play your cards well, Because I can sense In your comments, where you said She Is a Kindhearted lady and She Is really Into you which Is still fair unlike the full time Manipulators. You can stay put bruh. But I doubt If you will ever come out victorious or In flying colours because they are very good Gamers. You need a lot of Wisdom to be able to beat them to their game and always one step ahead. I wish you all the best......
thanks bro. it is well oo

2 Likes

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by DECENCY3: 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Deceptionlove:

If you like don't go and marry wait for who will push you. Remember the clock is moving clockwise not anti-clockwise
Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by konny1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
Deceptionlove:

Bad governance plus #EndSars

1 Like

Re: I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays by MrBachelor: 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
They understand that times have changed and the country is not as productive, prosperous, and easy as during their time. They've realized our priorities have shifted, and getting married is not as important as establishing oneself.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen Opens Her Legs In The Bank Forgetting She Did Not Wear Pant – Photos / Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women / Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.