Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! (52255 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Gay / My Younger Brother Is A Snitch. / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Abiodunstephen(m): 2:52am On Dec 25, 2021
You think so?
You never meet spoiled brats.
They don't care about anything

Skyflygang2:
He set 70k on fire..

This story is fake..

No one in this present Nigeria can set 50 naira on fire talkless of 70k.

1k notes x 70 pieces or

500 naira notes x 140 pieces

Fake story rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Abujason: 2:56am On Dec 25, 2021
Skyflygang2:

I wan chop am my brother

grin
See!
I talk am.
Bad boy.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 25, 2021
Cyntie55:
Good day nairalanders. Season greetings to y'all. I'm so angry right now. Please I need mature advice.

My father is not a learned person but he make sure all his children are graduates. My younger brother(last born and only son) rounded up his Nysc few months ago, we're just 2 girls. My elder sis and I. My elder sis is a nurse in Austria (3 years now), she's married with a kid in Austria. My big sister send money home once in 3 months, and I have been the one receiving the money. I share the money exactly as instructed by my big sis. I have never cheated anyone, Infact my Dad and Big sis communicate very well. My Dad trust me so much.

My younger brother is always angry, He said he feel cheated all the time. He shouts and talks to me anyhow like I'm his mate.
Honestly speaking, I gave my younger brother more love and respect that he could ever imagine. When he was serving, he would call telling me he need 10k urgently, sometimes 20k, that he will pay back. Immediately I will send it to him and he would never pay back. Same thing he does to my father.
If we ask him what's he using his allawee for?? He would angrily say so is becus we're sending him "chicken change" that's why we're asking jamb questions.

He said we don't regard him, he called my Dad a SIMP, he said my Dad listen more to my big sis and I....but he don't listen to any of his suggestions.

My brother is a 2:1 (second class upper) graduate in economics from UNIBEN. After his Nysc all he does is to sleep and eat. My Dad's good friend told my brother to come to Lagos and resume work with him. He refused. My Dad ask him if he wants to further his education (masters or professional courses)he said no....Okay follow my Dad to his cement shop and help him (my dad even promised to pay him salary) he refused....I overheard him on a call with a friend and i suspect he's now into yahoo yahoo.

Look at what happened. My big sis sent us money yesterday to celebrate this festive period. She said I should give my brother 50k, I should take 80k and give my father the rest (abt 250k). My Dad is always aware of everything.
I even added 20k out of my money and I transferred 70k to my brother, I was left with 60k (becus she also sent me hair and I plan to sell it becus I already had enough). You can imagine this ungrateful idiot started insulting me, that I cheated him. the fool angrily withdrawn the money from his account and SET IT ON FIRE (70k). He called my elder sister and started warning her saying "if he can't receive the money henceforth, she should stop sending him money again that he's the man of the house".
My Dad gave him a resetting, resounding, hot and dirty slaps. He pulled out a knife, deflated my Dad's car tyres and ran away from the house.

Everyone is not happy. I don't want my brother to live a wayward life. He's 24 years old. Please nairalanders Help!

First and foremost, he should be arrested for burning the naira notes. It is a criminal offence. It is your excessive pampering, such as given him excess when he isn't useful to himself. I hate rubbish.

And yes, no spiritual attack anywhere so don't waste your prayers.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Aidneeded(m): 3:05am On Dec 25, 2021
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Islacourt: 3:06am On Dec 25, 2021
I do not believe this smooth story. You girls love to punish the men ur brothers but not your immoral boyfriends….. nonsense. As you are being regarded, don’t you think he needs such regards too. Na you be the idiot no be him

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Joelobioha(m): 3:21am On Dec 25, 2021
Has he been behaving like this before now?
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 25, 2021
Abiodunstephen:

You think so?
You never meet spoiled brats.
They don't care about anything

Are you that spoilt brat that will burn 70k because you felt cheated?
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 3:56am On Dec 25, 2021
Dude is a drug addict. Can't tell me otherwise. And I blame all of you in the family for it
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by mercyland93(m): 4:11am On Dec 25, 2021
For this present economy , ur brother did that. He had committed a great sin to this country (why would u just destroy the national symbol just like that). No sanner Nigerians will forgive him..
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by udomas(m): 4:26am On Dec 25, 2021
Bola146:
Wahala sad angry he needs prayers and maybe your sister should stop giving him money, he is becoming lazy and wayward because he knows if he is not working, something must come somewhere. If you can relocate far from where he is. It's better you inform some military to come and teach him a lesson he will never forget, he should sign undertaking too because a man that could burn #70k in this Buhari regime can kill or burn all the house when you are asleep.

Nice one!

Little to the above, your big sis should try and get him over to Austria or any part of Europe at least for him to taste how tough it's hustling in a horrible weather.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Whytedragun: 4:39am On Dec 25, 2021
That's nkpuru nmiri acting not him
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Bigcowhorn: 4:45am On Dec 25, 2021
Cyntie55:
Good day nairalanders. Season greetings to y'all. I'm so angry right now. Please I need mature advice.

My father is not a learned person but he make sure all his children are graduates. My younger brother(last born and only son) rounded up his Nysc few months ago, we're just 2 girls. My elder sis and I. My elder sis is a nurse in Austria (3 years now), she's married with a kid in Austria. My big sister send money home once in 3 months, and I have been the one receiving the money. I share the money exactly as instructed by my big sis. I have never cheated anyone, Infact my Dad and Big sis communicate very well. My Dad trust me so much.

My younger brother is always angry, He said he feel cheated all the time. He shouts and talks to me anyhow like I'm his mate.
Honestly speaking, I gave my younger brother more love and respect that he could ever imagine. When he was serving, he would call telling me he need 10k urgently, sometimes 20k, that he will pay back. Immediately I will send it to him and he would never pay back. Same thing he does to my father.
If we ask him what's he using his allawee for?? He would angrily say so is becus we're sending him "chicken change" that's why we're asking jamb questions.

He said we don't regard him, he called my Dad a SIMP, he said my Dad listen more to my big sis and I....but he don't listen to any of his suggestions.

My brother is a 2:1 (second class upper) graduate in economics from UNIBEN. After his Nysc all he does is to sleep and eat. My Dad's good friend told my brother to come to Lagos and resume work with him. He refused. My Dad ask him if he wants to further his education (masters or professional courses)he said no....Okay follow my Dad to his cement shop and help him (my dad even promised to pay him salary) he refused....I overheard him on a call with a friend and i suspect he's now into yahoo yahoo.

Look at what happened. My big sis sent us money yesterday to celebrate this festive period. She said I should give my brother 50k, I should take 80k and give my father the rest (abt 250k). My Dad is always aware of everything.
I even added 20k out of my money and I transferred 70k to my brother, I was left with 60k (becus she also sent me hair and I plan to sell it becus I already had enough). You can imagine this ungrateful idiot started insulting me, that I cheated him. the fool angrily withdrawn the money from his account and SET IT ON FIRE (70k). He called my elder sister and started warning her saying "if he can't receive the money henceforth, she should stop sending him money again that he's the man of the house".
My Dad gave him a resetting, resounding, hot and dirty slaps. He pulled out a knife, deflated my Dad's car tyres and ran away from the house.

Everyone is not happy. I don't want my brother to live a wayward life. He's 24 years old. Please nairalanders Help!

The guy is spoilt already. Only hardship/hard lessons in life can fix him
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:47am On Dec 25, 2021
Brother is high on Mpkummuri. It can only be Mpkummuri
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Juicy001: 4:56am On Dec 25, 2021
Cyntie55:

Na the problem when pikin don too feel relaxed at home because everything he think he needs is being provided, leave am, make streets deal with am small...for this bubu regime?
You choose to misbehave?
Naaaaa

He'll be back,

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by gabicon: 5:06am On Dec 25, 2021
Cyntie55:

You guys just successfully groomed a monster, the only sure way to tame it is to stop feeding it. Your brother is indisciplined, and indisciplined boys end in the grave, criminal justice system, or on the street. Boys and girls are not trained the same way, boys need a lot of discipline. Your dad should stop accomodating his excesses, it starts by him getting the tyres he destroyed fixed, give him an ultimatum to get a job, give him an ultimatum to get his own place. The problem with indisciplined boys is that they will always get in trouble, make sure you don't get him out too quickly. Your sister should stop sending him unsolicited money, he feels he is entitled to it, that is a dangerous place for any young man. If you guys don't discipline him the streets or the criminal justice system will, and their discipline won't be palatable, for instance if the slashes someone else tyres on the street he will get the beating of his life and he will still pay for the tyres. If 50k is apportioned to him don't make it 70k , the lesson life is trying to teach him is contentment and you are messing up the lesson.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 5:09am On Dec 25, 2021
Cyntie55:
Yes, he did. I even have the video as evidence. I don't want it go viral, I would have uploaded it.

He has a sense of entitlement, the best you could do for him is prayer. The spirit of God is the only one that can change his life.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 25, 2021
Skyflygang2:
He set 70k on fire..

This story is fake..

No one in this present Nigeria can set 50 naira on fire talkless of 70k.

1k notes x 70 pieces or

500 naira notes x 140 piec

Fake story rubbish
may be you lack the capacity to comprehend or something. its obvious that the story is real from the behavioral pattern of the dude from the beginning as narrated ln the Story. why would the OP want to Fake something like this? it is you that doesn't have sense. and you really need to Grow up. Merry Christmas
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 25, 2021
BabaJoe001:

may be you lack the capacity to comprehend or something. its obvious that the story is real from the behavioral pattern of the dude from the beginning as narrated ln the Story. why would the OP want to Fake something like this? it is you that doesn't have sense. and you really need to Grow up. Merry Christmas

U must be senseless 4 believing anything u see on the internet... I no blame you when be say you be mumu
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Lucas4903: 5:49am On Dec 25, 2021
Skyflygang2:

Ode how does it relate

It will not relate cos u made up ur mind on someone else's experience as if at 14 that u are, u have seen the world. Say hi to ur daddy. Wish him a merry xmas.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by BluntCrazeMan: 6:04am On Dec 25, 2021
Cyntie55:

I don't blame anybody ooo..
But I must tell you guys the truth.
You have a spoilt-brat with you as a grown guy. Imagine him deflating the father's tyres and running away from the house..
For how long would he stay out??
Aaahahahahahaaaa.
The type of children we have nowadays sef.
They don't think before acting.
This one will soon get a job somewhere and be feeling so much entitled.
He would get married one day and be thinking that he is the alpha-and-omega.
Imagine him telling your elder sister how to spend her own money?? Ohh,, and be saying that he is the “Man of the House”..
He is supposed to be the Man of the House when the father is no more there, and that should also be when it concerns the family, and not when it concerns the money of one of his sisters.
Let me predict something here.
You guys had succeeded in over-pampering him and he now thinks that he is too powerful in the eyes of you guys.
You're now worried because your elder sister will definitely start to consider his rants and start to send the money through him - just the way he wanted it.
... If she were to be a mean person, she would have sent the next money to you, and he won't have any share inside it.
That would teach him how to be grateful.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by adonis89(m): 6:06am On Dec 25, 2021
JBoss25:
seriously
yes o
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by deyemia: 6:13am On Dec 25, 2021
I suspect substance abuse. If eventually that’s the case please take him to psychiatric hospital in Yaba. I have a similar experience. Trust me my bro is now fine and living normally. He sometimes still shows that sense of entitlement but he is gainfully employed now. Don’t leave him thinking what will people say.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by bobolaga: 6:16am On Dec 25, 2021
That is the disadvantages sending your kids to occult school, he went there to learn bad attitude in unben, guy is empty coconut.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by olafotad: 6:23am On Dec 25, 2021
Although that is one side of the story since the guy isn't here to tell his side of the story . However if all you've said is true then you should stay away from the guy . Your father has a lot of work to do . I suspect he over pampered him as the only guy of the house . Your sister should send his money to him directly if that is causing problem. And stop sending money to him randomly he is a guy and he should earn his money

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by BluntCrazeMan: 6:27am On Dec 25, 2021
isaiah4life:
Ooooh! Is doing that because he's the only son.

Make him come try am for my neighbour house. Wey dem get 4 boys. Dem for don tie am for tree. Use 2 by 2 reset that him brain.

You can't dictate for him. He's old enough to make his decisions. The best you owe him as a sister is to pray to God to change him.

Prayer solves so many things, but a home full of boys would have helped curtail this nonsense.

On a second thought. If you guys pampered him when he was much younger, i would say, you are reaping the dividend of what you allowed. I know all these attitudes were spotted when he was tender. But unfortunately, you guys didn't make the necessary correction.

But no need crying over spilled milk. Go to God in Prayer.

Things can still be corrected.
He is not working yet.
But he had never felt any lack.
So, he is not humble.
He needs to be taught humility.
Let them starve him..
He will be seeing food in the house, but he cannot touch it.
Yes. A man of the house should be the provider.
By the time he learns how to see the world from the eyes of other people too, then it can be agreed that he is ready to start his adult life.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Igolonwaanyi(f): 6:34am On Dec 25, 2021
KiNg0G:

Exactly why i nor believe the storyline.

Even madman can't go to atm withdraw 5k and set it on fire.
For this country situation when we dey.

It's bulous

I tire bros, the story make sense but the 70k the op sat him brother burn turn nonsense (nor be say na Small pickin, 24 year old boy.. when be graduates..lol)

Even yahoo boys self, if control come....they cheat you...

You go come vex withdraw the money born am?

70k for that matter.

Even let's assume he's a drug addict...he head nor correct.

You know how many parcel of crack cocaine or crystal that 70k go give am?

Even if he's gambler, like bet9ja addict....he go burn a whole 70k?.

This na person when dey beg you 10k as a elder sister, go gather mind go bank or pos withdraw 70k

Burn am for your present.

All this people and their fake stories dey tire me.

For real.

Burn 70k for this December?
Where harmattan make everywhere extra dry.

The funny thing

SOME MUMU GO BELIEVE THE STORY... BECAUSE NA EVERYTHING THEM DEY BELIEVE

Lol.

I can actually burn 70k if provoked. You don't know what anger can push someone to. You think everybody get sense like you?
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by OLULAW: 6:37am On Dec 25, 2021
And this story was written by a university graduate?
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by jacoik(m): 6:38am On Dec 25, 2021
Bola146:
Wahala sad angry he needs prayers and maybe your sister should stop giving him money, he is becoming lazy and wayward because he knows if he is not working, something must come somewhere. If you can relocate far from where he is. It's better you inform some military to come and teach him a lesson he will never forget, he should sign undertaking too because a man that could burn #70k in this Buhari regime can kill or burn all the house when you are asleep.
may our ancestors bless you more dear for this truth. In fact I can't add more

2 Likes

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by BluntCrazeMan: 6:40am On Dec 25, 2021
9182736455O1999:
Lol. Your brother is an adult kid. He is very stubbon.
you guys should just cut him off for like two months.
i'm sure he'll begin to think about that 70k he selfishly wasted
I don't know what the Big “O” in your Moniker stands for, but I can tell that you were born in the year 1999,, and that your phone number is 09182736455.
Ok..
I may not be very correct.
But I just had to predict.
Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by Jeon(f): 6:44am On Dec 25, 2021
Tranquility2345:

You think the word simp originated from Nairaland? Please how old are you??

none of ur business..

some youngsters are wiser and sensible than some over grown fools.. vice versa

WHY NOT ASK FOR THE MEANING OF [SIMP ] FROM THOSE NLANDERS THAT ALWAYS ABUSE THE WORD angry

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is A Bone In Our Throat. Pls Help! by EruditeSupport: 6:52am On Dec 25, 2021
Skyflygang2:

I dont believe it seeing is believing

Hit me up on whatsapp

Share me the video

Your wahala too much. Who's forcing you to believe? You believing it or not is ypur own cup of tea.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.